Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201224 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:36:20 AM

i rarely buy btc. last time i bought btc was when the prices were stable at around 230 ish. i think ill buy again if they go under 300.
last time i think to buy btc arround 280 but i missed that because i m busy that time but if the price come to there again i surely buy btc in big quantity it is go up in future surely i m only waiting tell end of july
You cant buy such a low price right now and i think the price of bitcoin will not crash at that price.. its better to buy right now because halving is nearly done.. so that you are sure that you can still make a profit with your money.. if missed this time after block halving you will be regret..
Because the halving is nearing the price is consistently going up due to hype in the community, if you are waiting for the right time to buy bitcoins, I can tell you that now is the time and ride with train.
Bitcoin price may be heading towards a break and if buyers manage to take the price above $445, then a move towards $460 is possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:47:21 AM

i rarely buy btc. last time i bought btc was when the prices were stable at around 230 ish. i think ill buy again if they go under 300.
last time i think to buy btc arround 280 but i missed that because i m busy that time but if the price come to there again i surely buy btc in big quantity it is go up in future surely i m only waiting tell end of july
You cant buy such a low price right now and i think the price of bitcoin will not crash at that price.. its better to buy right now because halving is nearly done.. so that you are sure that you can still make a profit with your money.. if missed this time after block halving you will be regret..
Because the halving is nearing the price is consistently going up due to hype in the community, if you are waiting for the right time to buy bitcoins, I can tell you that now is the time and ride with train.

Yes this is the right time to buy as price is stable now and it will move up when we get closer to halving, so better buy now and sell with higher profits  at the halving.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:14:09 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy as price is stable now and it will move up when we get closer to halving, so better buy now and sell with higher profits  at the halving.

Exactly said, Price now is quite stable than the big fluctuations. This is the best time to buy and grab the best profit on the days after halving.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:39:25 AM

Exactly said, Price now is quite stable than the big fluctuations. This is the best time to buy and grab the best profit on the days after halving.

I think price will fall after halving, so best time to sell would be before halving or at the time of halving, make sure you sell when you see price higher or else again you need to wait longer to go price higher.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:47:34 PM

Please keep in mind that current price is not stable. It's just a correction. Price dips days ago how come you could say that price is stable. No accumulations will happen if the price is stable. Just give it a shot if you want to buy at the current price rate.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:03:19 PM

Please keep in mind that current price is not stable. It's just a correction. Price dips days ago how come you could say that price is stable. No accumulations will happen if the price is stable. Just give it a shot if you want to buy at the current price rate.

Unless you don't see a major dump in the price it should be considered as a stable, and I think this is very good price to buy bitcoin as it will increase in coming months.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:58:19 PM

Unless you don't see a major dump in the price it should be considered as a stable, and I think this is very good price to buy bitcoin as it will increase in coming months.

If the price doesn't move well within 6 months I considered it as price stable. From January up to today the price moves well and experience roller coaster price "many times". That is not the stable price even you ask some opinions to those high traders. Smiley
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:18:38 PM

If the price doesn't move well within 6 months I considered it as price stable. From January up to today the price moves well and experience roller coaster price "many times". That is not the stable price even you ask some opinions to those high traders. Smiley

I think price was stable for quiet long time and even current price is good to buy some bitcoin, as we will surely see higher price at the time of halving.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:54:49 PM

You have to buy Bitcoin at a price that low is possible the chance is much higher that you can earn profit later in the future and that would be perfect.
But you cant control the value so you have just only to wait on the right moment to sell it.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:26:36 PM

I agree with the first part but I am not sure the increasing of price continuous permanently in the coming months.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BitBerau

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:22:44 PM

I usually just buy small things like batteries and usb sticks with the bitcoin that I own.
I don't earn much so I can't spend to much as the price of it is not too high yet.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:59:17 PM

I usually just buy small things like batteries and usb sticks with the bitcoin that I own.
I don't earn much so I can't spend to much as the price of it is not too high yet.
The question of the topic is when you buy bitcoin not what you buy with bitcoin .Sorry but your post is ccompletely off topic

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:33:59 PM

yeah it looks like calculations and calculations lot of people say that should be bought at the current price may be purchased at the price of $ 450 and sell soon at a price of $500 or more I think it will happen so be prepare

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:41:25 PM

I agree with the first part but I am not sure the increasing of price continuous permanently in the coming months.
Yeah! there is no assurance in here that is why there is always a risk in buying bitcoin, but if you need to profit and earn huge you also have to risk huge. Calculate the risk and if it is in favor to you then don't hesitate to buy, many are buying already so that is the trend now, many believers of the price increase in the coming months or years.
LetsRoll

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:47:25 PM

I only buy if the price falls but also only when I have available funds to buy.  The problem is that it is very hard to catch the bottom of a drop in price.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:51:15 PM

yeah it looks like calculations and calculations lot of people say that should be bought at the current price may be purchased at the price of $ 450 and sell soon at a price of $500 or more I think it will happen so be prepare
I think it'll still be a month or so before we see anything close to $500, but we might see some movement over the next weeks that'll allow for some nice profits thanks to day-trading.

I don't know if I have the balls to try and make some extra money off of the day trading, I think I'll just wait until the halving rolls around and then maybe I'll start buy a bit more.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:28:51 AM

I think it'll still be a month or so before we see anything close to $500, but we might see some movement over the next weeks that'll allow for some nice profits thanks to day-trading.

I don't know if I have the balls to try and make some extra money off of the day trading, I think I'll just wait until the halving rolls around and then maybe I'll start buy a bit more.
I think now is the time to buy dude, for me, I will not expect anymore that the price of bitcoins will be low as $400 as it will continuous to rise in the following months. I am taking this day as an opportunity to buy and the following days maybe if there is no major movements up.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:07:58 PM

Day trading is not for everybody. A buy and hold strategy works well for most people, especially when the price is expected to increase in the long-term.

Embroiderymate

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:23:39 PM

i buy it when i can the price could shoot to the moon any day now better to be ready for the raise.
Dreamwolf

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:30:01 PM

What does "at the halving" mean? Is this different with "after the halving"?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: