Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201224 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:40:20 AM

When bitcoin drops ten bucks, buy. When it rises 10 bucks, sell. Bitcoin goes up and down at the same price multiple times a day, and you can automate this process m
actualy this method or strategy is often used by many people to make a trade. You can also use this method to make purchases and sales in bitcoin. The key is patience. if you can do that. I'm sure you could get profit and huge earning

10bucks is not a good margin for short trades. Make it 20bucks as preferred by those quick traders.

If you will apply patience then no sense on doing a short trades. Pull most of your ammos then wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:30:18 AM

When bitcoin drops ten bucks, buy. When it rises 10 bucks, sell. Bitcoin goes up and down at the same price multiple times a day, and you can automate this process m
actualy this method or strategy is often used by many people to make a trade. You can also use this method to make purchases and sales in bitcoin. The key is patience. if you can do that. I'm sure you could get profit and huge earning

10bucks is not a good margin for short trades. Make it 20bucks as preferred by those quick traders.

If you will apply patience then no sense on doing a short trades. Pull most of your ammos then wait.
Well, people if you are talking about trading and investing then it both requires patience to spot a good timing. You need to be very discipline to follow your plans, and stick with it, the more you have the patience the more you are successful in investing, while in day trading it is like gambling but more safer that real gambling.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Sarspin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:08:39 AM

10 dollars is good for trading margin, it is 1.6%. But it also depends on the trading fees. 20 dollar is even better.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:25:02 AM

I guess 10 bucks is enough for good margin of trading. It will just depend on you how you are going to cultivate it.
You just to have a good strategy and must buy something with that amount that you think you get an instant return of investment plus profit.

Vires in Numeris
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:42:05 AM

Bitcoin goes up and down multiple times a day, yes. But for 10 bucks? Really? If bitcoin goes up and down for 10 bucks margin, then surely a lot of people would just wait for bitcoins to go down and up. Bitcoin might go 10 bucks down after a day or so but it wouldn't happen multiple times a day unless the market is really fluctuating a lot. It's not typical that Bitcoin would move like that everyday.

And also the buy price is higher than the sell price so you might only get like 5$ or less whenever you do a successful buy low and sell high with 10$ margin.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:46:08 AM

Yeah, there are several trading bots out there right now that offers these kind of features. They allow you set a buy order once the price is dropping, and a sell order once the price has risen.

But if you choose to do it this way, you'll have to have a large enough capital. Otherwise it's not worthwhile.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:55:45 AM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin

I buy bitcoin if the price drops and if I need the money in the form of bitcoin. Other than that I rarely buy a bitcoin, because I prefer trading altcoin. Thank you
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:35:54 AM

Just wondering when everyone buys bitcoin, weekly, monthly or just on the falls?  thinking of setting up something regular to ride out the waves.....  Grin

I buy bitcoin if the price drops and if I need the money in the form of bitcoin. Other than that I rarely buy a bitcoin, because I prefer trading altcoin. Thank you
Wow, you said thank you so you are not posting in this thread already, LOL. Actually it depends on your preference on what venture you are comfortable, I like bitcoins because it is safe and has been tested already for a longer period of time. While altcoins some are just scam and would take your money but if you are good in spotting the legitimate one you will have a good earning in the future too.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:16:21 AM

Wow, you said thank you so you are not posting in this thread already, LOL. Actually it depends on your preference on what venture you are comfortable, I like bitcoins because it is safe and has been tested already for a longer period of time. While altcoins some are just scam and would take your money but if you are good in spotting the legitimate one you will have a good earning in the future too.

For an average bitcoiner and wants to trade, put themselves first in a bitcoin exchange since it's less risky compare to altcoin trading.

Then after that, at the same, take time to study first the risk invovle in altcoin trading and they can start just for a trial in low capital.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:27:32 AM

I buy bitcoin when the price is low and hold it and sell it after the price become high. One of the easy way of trading.
I think the trade is not easy. buy at a low price and you will get a profit at a high price? not as easy as that price will move with your expectations? could have been the price will go down after you buy bitcoin? it's very likely to happen?
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:34:15 AM

I buy bitcoin when the price is low and hold it and sell it after the price become high. One of the easy way of trading.
I think the trade is not easy. buy at a low price and you will get a profit at a high price? not as easy as that price will move with your expectations? could have been the price will go down after you buy bitcoin? it's very likely to happen?
That's why a lot of stock trading and other forms of speculation can be so lucrative; it isn't a simple "oh yeah they do this and then that and you buy here and sell here", there is a lot more research, analysis and collaboration involved which helps people to make their money. Making money on the stock market can almost be described as scamming other people, so take it as you will. It's all quite unique in its own way.
apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 07:25:57 AM

That's why a lot of stock trading and other forms of speculation can be so lucrative; it isn't a simple "oh yeah they do this and then that and you buy here and sell here", there is a lot more research, analysis and collaboration involved which helps people to make their money. Making money on the stock market can almost be described as scamming other people, so take it as you will. It's all quite unique in its own way.

The trading itself is zero or negative sum game. The trading itself does not generate wealth, it just transfers wealth.
Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:48:52 PM

Learn how to earn bitcoin, this not the right time to buy bitcoin the price is too high, working in bitcoin is best for now and signature campaign is the best.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:49:25 PM

Well yes technically that isn't an easy one but that is the most exciting part in doing trades to gives us profit.

Because of that price fluctuations people got wrecked or even sometimes got profits. In this kind of activity, you must ready for whatever output after you buy or sell.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Well yes technically that isn't an easy one but that is the most exciting part in doing trades to gives us profit.

Because of that price fluctuations people got wrecked or even sometimes got profits. In this kind of activity, you must ready for whatever output after you buy or sell.
Yeah your right.. if you think it clear why they are made altcoin? for me altcoin made because they are just buy and sell pump it and dump it.. after that they are abandon it.. this is all altcoin happen except dash and litecoin and cbx until now they are still alive..
if you choose bitcoin you are in safe you can buy and sell in bitcoin which is buying low price and sell it when the price is high.. set your margine according to a chart a day..
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 04:54:51 PM

I used to try and time the market and it ended up driving me insane. Now I pay all of my bills, put some in savings as well as a "fun money" account. Whatever is left I purchase Bitcoin with. This seems to have worked the best out of any method I have tried. It sure beats the feeling when you buy a few thousand dollars worth of BTC and the price immediately tanks $20  Wink
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Learn how to earn bitcoin, this not the right time to buy bitcoin the price is too high, working in bitcoin is best for now and signature campaign is the best.
haha exactly what i was thinking when I just saw this post Cheesy, Yes the price of bitcoin is sky rocketing it is not a good idea to buy coins now. Better to expand your balance figures by working for it Cheesy
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:40:36 AM

haha exactly what i was thinking when I just saw this post Cheesy, Yes the price of bitcoin is sky rocketing it is not a good idea to buy coins now. Better to expand your balance figures by working for it Cheesy
I know some of the signature campaign manager adjusted their rates to balance with the current exchange value of fiat but others just don't mind it. If you do signature campaign I think that would not be enough still as you will have a limit of post per day but if you know how to maximize your earning you can have a good profit.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:39:26 PM

I know some of the signature campaign manager adjusted their rates to balance with the current exchange value of fiat but others just don't mind it. If you do signature campaign I think that would not be enough still as you will have a limit of post per day but if you know how to maximize your earning you can have a good profit.
Only yobit did not adjust, they are consistent even though they are just paying small amount per post but you can maximize it if you are focus on posting. All your earnings should be invested so you would not buy bitcoins, but if you have an extra amount buying at current price is still profitable if you tend to keep it in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Inasin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:07:13 PM

Well I agree with you that today is not the right time to buy bitcoin, but still if you think you are going to earn more bitcoins after the halving.
Then it is somehow, good to buy bitcoins today. But it will depend on you if you can avail some.

I think any day before the halving as long as the price is not above $600 is a good time to buy some bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: