Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:10:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201224 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:51:48 PM

The best moment to buy Bitcoin is that you have to know the right moment to buy it and that is of course hard to know because you never know what will happen and that is bad.
But investing is not that important the most important is that you have to choose the right moment to sell it.

I think every moment is the best moment to buy bitcoin as price is not too high at a moment and if we buy now then it will benefit us at the time of halving.
That's true, while the price of bitcoin is not at its peak way back years ago, it is expected to rise in value for the coming years of even months, so if you have an extra amount then you must buy today for you to gain more profit in the future.

Buying now will surely add some value to your profits in coming months, people are buying  only because of the halving that we have in 3 months.
I think for the price no higher than $500 its was enough or the right time to buy. because I think halving could bring bitcoin prices higher than $500. so it will remain profitable if you buy bitcoin at a price below $500
I think everyone also expect prices will rise more than $ 500 after halving even may be more than $600

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:49:07 PM

The best moment to buy Bitcoin is that you have to know the right moment to buy it and that is of course hard to know because you never know what will happen and that is bad.
But investing is not that important the most important is that you have to choose the right moment to sell it.

I think every moment is the best moment to buy bitcoin as price is not too high at a moment and if we buy now then it will benefit us at the time of halving.
That's true, while the price of bitcoin is not at its peak way back years ago, it is expected to rise in value for the coming years of even months, so if you have an extra amount then you must buy today for you to gain more profit in the future.

Buying now will surely add some value to your profits in coming months, people are buying  only because of the halving that we have in 3 months.
I think for the price no higher than $500 its was enough or the right time to buy. because I think halving could bring bitcoin prices higher than $500. so it will remain profitable if you buy bitcoin at a price below $500
I think everyone also expect prices will rise more than $ 500 after halving even may be more than $600

Yeah buying anything below $500 is good to buy as price will be above $500 in coming months so if you buy now then you surely  make some profits in future.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:24:30 PM

Yeah buying anything below $500 is good to buy as price will be above $500 in coming months so if you buy now then you surely  make some profits in future.

The entire community is buying at a moment as everyone feels that this is not too high price and it will rise in future which can benefit them in the best possible way.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:36:43 PM

No not the entire community i believe the big interest are from the big minners that are slowly getting more coins and making pressure to the market follows them,but still being a 2 months timeline till bitcoin get huge pression from them and the market will act together to make the fast cash,the thing is some people may loose during investing on the aproaching of the halving as the price can go up a lot and get corrected till end the year,my advice is buy now and dont regret later or play the fast in and out.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:21:39 PM

The entire community is buying at a moment as everyone feels that this is not too high price and it will rise in future which can benefit them in the best possible way.

yeah, now is still the cheap price for bitcoin which will soon change and never come back just like all those other price ranges which came before this and we never saw them again. but i have to say not all the community is buying because a lot of them have bought before this at lower price and a lot other are just hesitating until they miss out.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
silentkiller

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:23:31 PM

buy bitcoin on its lowest price and sell it to its highest price. boomm instant profit
just repeat it and to continue earning without risking your money
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:56:29 PM

buy bitcoin on its lowest price and sell it to its highest price. boomm instant profit

Can you tell me what is the lowest price to buy? And highest price to sell?

No one can predict and judge it as it would be waste of time to keep on thinking that.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:27:31 PM

Can you tell me what is the lowest price to buy? And highest price to sell?

No one can predict and judge it as it would be waste of time to keep on thinking that.
You are right its absolutely right no one can give time for lowest and highest price if we need we have to buy as  now I am doing I need urgently so doing this 
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:48:11 PM

Like many other people just waiting when price is going down than i am buying coins. But now price is growing up slowly, anyway halving is coming too and better to buy bitcoin now.

Inasin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:48:38 PM

Like many other people just waiting when price is going down than i am buying coins. But now price is growing up slowly, anyway halving is coming too and better to buy bitcoin now.

I think it is a good idea to buy some bitcoin now. The price is very stable, so it is a good indication that it will rise soon.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:24:11 PM

yeah, now is still the cheap price for bitcoin which will soon change and never come back just like all those other price ranges which came before this and we never saw them again. but i have to say not all the community is buying because a lot of them have bought before this at lower price and a lot other are just hesitating until they miss out.

Indeed the fact is that you can better buy them now than on another time there is a good chance the price is already gonna rise very soon.
Another fact is by the way the halving that is coming and the halving will let the price go higher for sure.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:15:22 PM

Indeed the fact is that you can better buy them now than on another time there is a good chance the price is already gonna rise very soon.
Another fact is by the way the halving that is coming and the halving will let the price go higher for sure.

Yeah halving will show us higher price, so if you have a plan of buying some coins then I think you should not make it late and should buy now as price will keep on rising now.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:59:54 PM

yeah of course I think everyone will take the opportunity to buy bitcoin when prices fall. I'm sure everyone will be trying to buy time. maybe it was the most appropriate time to buying

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:32:13 AM

yeah of course I think everyone will take the opportunity to buy bitcoin when prices fall. I'm sure everyone will be trying to buy time. maybe it was the most appropriate time to buying
Don't expect that the price of bitcoin will fall in significant amount now, that is because of the hype of halving people will continue to buy everyday and hold, and the only effect is the price will go high. If you have an excess amount of money consider buying now.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:35:37 AM

I appreciate the suggestion but the problem is that the price now when reach to a point, stands there for about a week as stable and then goes to another point and stands again, so in that way we do not know that whether we have to buy now or sell now. But we can hold for the halving it will be better for us.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:20:25 AM

I appreciate the suggestion but the problem is that the price now when reach to a point, stands there for about a week as stable and then goes to another point and stands again, so in that way we do not know that whether we have to buy now or sell now. But we can hold for the halving it will be better for us.
Currently the price of bitcoin is not that high we can expect a slow increase of price in a daily or weekly basis going to the halving, if you have and extra amount of money you can buy now and then hold it until the halving and you can always sell it all for even a small profit. You just need to trust guts. This is less riskier than gambling.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:07:23 AM

Yeah halving will show us higher price, so if you have a plan of buying some coins then I think you should not make it late and should buy now as price will keep on rising now.

As mentioned bitcoin is continuing to increase. We should have made a buy when it was around $385., now we were away from $400. So even now buying is profitable as if you think of a buying after the days of halving.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 01:47:43 PM

Currently the price of bitcoin is not that high we can expect a slow increase of price in a daily or weekly basis going to the halving, if you have and extra amount of money you can buy now and then hold it until the halving and you can always sell it all for even a small profit. You just need to trust guts. This is less riskier than gambling.

sometimes i doubt bitcoin will be rise before blockhalving or after block halving done.
in fact last block halving in 2012 not give any hype in price, but arround 3month after it the price rise to the moon

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:00:37 PM

sometimes i doubt bitcoin will be rise before blockhalving or after block halving done.
in fact last block halving in 2012 not give any hype in price, but arround 3month after it the price rise to the moon

Me too, there is a thing now that makes me doubt about bitcoin.  But still let's see what will happen after this halving.
We cannot compare it to the past halving that happens, we just hope that there would be improvements.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:16:52 PM

this is the scenario , when halving coming and takes its place bitcoin goes up for a couple of months, but when halving has ended bitcoin will go down for a year.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: