Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you buy Bitcoin ?  (Read 201227 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:20:16 PM

I am a newbie in the world of bitcoin so just a simple question to expert buyers. Should I invest my money on bitcoin right now ? Currently 1 bitcoin is going for 423$ so thinking  Huh

Thanks

If you can afford to buy at a moment then that would be the best investment for you for the future as everyone believes that the value of bitcoin would be much higher in the year 2016 no doubt right now the price has gone up as compared to previous months but still this is the right time to collect more bitcoins.
Blue9999

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:18:39 PM

I am a newbie in the world of bitcoin so just a simple question to expert buyers. Should I invest my money on bitcoin right now ? Currently 1 bitcoin is going for 423$ so thinking  Huh

Thanks

If you can afford to buy at a moment then that would be the best investment for you for the future as everyone believes that the value of bitcoin would be much higher in the year 2016 no doubt right now the price has gone up as compared to previous months but still this is the right time to collect more bitcoins.

Yeah heard lots of good thing about the future of bitcoin. So planning to get some. Can you tell me how much should I buy ? If u were in my position. Please don't tell me as much as u can. Give me a number. Like minimum recommended amount to buy so you get good profit in the future.

forgot this. Is bitstamp a good place to buy/store and sell bitcoins. Are they reliable ?
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:10:01 PM

Thanks

If you can easily afford to buy one Bitcoin, then yes. Buy it as soon as possible. Otherwise you can start with 0.5 Bitcoin and wait a bit till you feel more comfortable.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:27:03 PM

Thanks

When you are new into the Bitcoin space it would be good to inform yourself as much as possible about it.
And if you should come to the conclusion that it is worth it and you have some money left, then just buy.
There is never the perfect moment to buy or sell because nobody will be able to tell you what the price in the next hour, day, week and month will be.
Maybe just buy abit of Bitcoin now and see how it feels for you.Because it will have an effect on you.You might start checking the price several time a day, especially in the beginning.See how psych works when price declines or increases. This is also a process of getting to know about yourself when you own a bit of Bitcoin.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:14:26 PM

Thanks

you must know what risks you will face.. if you get lose you're not going to cry
bitcoin price is very volatile.. there must be a reckoning to invest in bitcoin

Blue9999

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:42:49 PM

Thanks guys. Well bought couple of bitcoins now so lets see what future hold for us. Hopefully its a good one Cool

or else (if lose)

Well I will feel better knowing that I won't be the only one who will drown when the bitcoin ship sink  Cheesy
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:11:07 PM

Thanks

yes you should, because current value is a tiny drop in the ocean, compared to what 2016 will bring for bitcoin, this is only the beginning

don't listen to those that say that the halving will do nothing, the hype of it alone will make the price surpass the last ath
kheein

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:24:26 PM

I rarely buy bitcoin that many of the most well once a week I added a bit bitcoin for maen trading. but if it was in the bitcoin lowest prices I will definitely buy it .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cointtoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:49:50 PM

Usually don't buy BTC except when it's relatively highly expected to rise, around once or twice a month.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 02:43:18 AM

At one point I was buying when I thought btc was low but then I just moved on to buying a little every month regardless of price. Not bought any in a while though.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:01:44 AM

At one point I was buying when I thought btc was low but then I just moved on to buying a little every month regardless of price. Not bought any in a while though.

But I missed to buy when the price was low but every week I am buying little amount of Bitcoin because I know how bitcoin's value is going to increase, just waiting for a temporary dip to buy one BTC.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:25:16 AM

Usually don't buy BTC except when it's relatively highly expected to rise, around once or twice a month.

And do you cash out once the increase has happened? Traders and investors have different outlooks to buying.
Traders look at short term gains.
Investors look at long term potential.

greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:30:26 AM

Just wait for for more week because there are predictions that there will be a price fluctuation in Bitcoin so when it come down just buy it in bulk.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:41:21 PM

There's no schedule in buying bitcoin. It depends, if the price fall i'm converting my money into bitcoin again and cashout some if the price goes up again.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:55:31 PM

There's no schedule in buying bitcoin. It depends, if the price fall i'm converting my money into bitcoin again and cashout some if the price goes up again.

Exactly, that is the right thing to do and that is the strategy we need to follow as you said that is no specific time to buy bitcoins, totally depends on the price fluctuation, better to buy when the price falls down and sell it when price is higher.
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:28:43 PM

when price down, ,like at february or march 2015..
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:51:04 PM

Actually I am buying Bitcoin all the year long easy by easy in small quantities because it depends on spare money after spending on other utilities.I can say I have bought almost at all prices.I have intention to keep buying as long as I can before the price explodes.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:53:42 PM

I buy bitcoin whenever I need to transfer funds.I don't really care because this is still is affordable when it comes to compare it with traditional money transfer services.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:20:45 PM

But when considering the upcoming halving, the current prices are very good price to buy bitcoin right now. Because the prices are getting double in quick time period than you can expect. But if you have bought bitcoin two-month back it would be much cheaper than today's price.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:38:02 PM

But when considering the upcoming halving, the current prices are very good price to buy bitcoin right now. Because the prices are getting double in quick time period than you can expect. But if you have bought bitcoin two-month back it would be much cheaper than today's price.

Well i believe the price we see now is part of the upcoming halving.
Investors anticpated way early for this price increase and what we see today is the market adapting to this new price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: