Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: +++ Need This Decompiled/Reverse Engineered +++ [BTC]  (Read 668 times)
Darkwin (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 02:35:09 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 12:39:46 PM by Darkwin

Hi guys i need this specific product decompiled and the source delivered to me, If you can do this - PM me.

Download: http://www.e2esoft.cn/downloads?f=vcamsdk
Darkwin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:48:03 PM

Bumping this, Still need this done ASAP.
Sigals

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:14:51 PM

I don't think you understand how reverse engineering works, firstly you provided an exe which has a 64bit and 32bit installer... do you want the installer reverse engineering?

Otherwise which specific binary files do you want reverse engineering?

You can't just decompile binaries into readable source code btw... unless it's dot net or something shitty like that otherwise you just get assembly instructions which you would have to completely re-write into C code.

Darkwin (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:31:03 PM

I don't think you understand how reverse engineering works, firstly you provided an exe which has a 64bit and 32bit installer... do you want the installer reverse engineering?

Otherwise which specific binary files do you want reverse engineering?

You can't just decompile binaries into readable source code btw... unless it's dot net or something shitty like that otherwise you just get assembly instructions which you would have to completely re-write into C code.

After downloading the exe and running it, it extracts/installs the files necessary to decompile - Yes it is coded in .NET however since i see why many others would be confused, I have updated the link with a C# SDK.

Hopefully someone is able to complete this task, Thanks!
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:53:43 PM

When I open your link, getting warning message

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.e2esoft.cn might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).
  Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 03:57:53 PM

When I open your link, getting warning message

The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on www.e2esoft.cn might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).
  Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy

I hope OP can explain this or something bad might happen Roll Eyes
Also Decompiling a software is not easy as you think, you need the source code for the program itself i think
Why do you need this software to be Decompiled so badly anyway?
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:19:41 PM

Hi guys i need this specific product decompiled and the source delivered to me, If you can do this - PM me.

Download: http://www.e2esoft.cn/downloads?f=vcamsdk

upload the file in a storage service and post the link here or pm me with the link
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:30:19 PM

Interesting that OP did not mention of any bounty for this job. And this is not job worthy doing for $5 or $10 imo. It is rather complicated task.
Without certain payment there is really no incentive to try.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:44:13 PM

This guy is just ref spamming, don't think this guy needs this program's reverse engineered codes etc.
Also didn't provide enough info about it. I can decompile it and give him Assembly codes, but will he understand it? No.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:11:22 PM

This guy is just ref spamming, don't think this guy needs this program's reverse engineered codes etc.
Also didn't provide enough info about it. I can decompile it and give him Assembly codes, but will he understand it? No.

DUDE if you're so good at reverse engineering and software ,you should have figured out that is not a referral link !It links to some software which can be downloaded free of cost.If you really think you can decompile please go ahead and message OP .He needs source code for the .exe file which is next to impossible if the software is not developed using dotnet.
Darkwin (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 07:26:58 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 04:42:07 PM by Darkwin

Interesting that OP did not mention of any bounty for this job. And this is not job worthy doing for $5 or $10 imo. It is rather complicated task.
Without certain payment there is really no incentive to try.

First off quit making assumptions when it clearly says BTC on the thread title, Meaning it isn't free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: