Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:22:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~415 - Break out up, or down?  (Read 8771 times)
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 02:43:46 PM

It should continue to hang around the 400-500$ mark for atleast another few months before it ends on going up before the halving.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Natoliant

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:45:12 AM

The bitcoin price should hover between $400 to $500 in the next few months. Then it will rise due to the halving.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:49:06 AM

It's going up as we can see it... and seems that it is going to stay at $430 - $450 this coming week... I hope that it would stay there longer..

don't you have a dejavu about this? 230-250 for a while then breaking 300, i can bet that the same thing will happen, with a skyrocket to 1k or around that level
rogie07

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:55:53 AM

I hope bitcoin stays at $430 it will be good if bitcoin goes up in next few months Smiley
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:05:32 AM

It's going up as we can see it... and seems that it is going to stay at $430 - $450 this coming week... I hope that it would stay there longer..

don't you have a dejavu about this? 230-250 for a while then breaking 300, i can bet that the same thing will happen, with a skyrocket to 1k or around that level

You always seem to be over-optimistic with your predictions. Don't you think you should be a bit more conservative? In order to see a price near $1000 there must be a huge load of demand in a very short time period. Where do you think this will come from?
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:44:46 AM

I hope bitcoin stays at $430 it will be good if bitcoin goes up in next few months Smiley

If the price stays between $410 and $450 and consolidate, it is good for the future price rise due to halving.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:14:57 AM

You always seem to be over-optimistic with your predictions. Don't you think you should be a bit more conservative? In order to see a price near $1000 there must be a huge load of demand in a very short time period. Where do you think this will come from?

not really, it can also be done by instigating a demand through manipulation, like happened with willy bot
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:36:03 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2016, 06:03:04 PM by uki

$415 was an important resistance that after breaking out to the upside became a solid support, to be honest the only one we have above $400. Btw., $400 is only a psychological (round number) support rather than a technical one. So far so good. The first test of $415 support was very positive, as it provided relatively good buying in the most recent correction. That means if we manage to stay above $415, it should be a new mid-term bottom, as was $350 for a couple of last months.

this space is intentionally left blank
Kellor

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:07:16 PM

not really, it can also be done by instigating a demand through manipulation, like happened with willy bot

During the Mt Gox time, it is the largest exchange, so the willy bot can manipulate the price of whole market, not any more.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 03:48:09 PM

It will break out up, you can see now that bitcoin is increasing.
I am hoping that it will reach 500 dollar at the end of the year.
I hope it will rise more to a higher value. But that is hard to predict, because it is a currency and that is very hard to predict.
You never know what can happen in the future later and that is very difficult. We all hope that it is going to rise more.

A high rise in the price is expected but that won't be stable. As it has been considered a currency it doesn't have few features of real currency like difference in value, transferability and physical touch.
You never know what can happen in the future. But you can see now that the value is rising and that is very good.
I think that it will be more worth later and that it will rise more for a long time, that will be so good.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:54:16 PM

There will be no clear trend in the near future. So the price can be trading within a narrow range for about $50.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 04:58:59 PM

There will be no clear trend in the near future. So the price can be trading within a narrow range for about $50.

The opening post was last edited in December 2015. Three months later, we are in the same range.  Grin
Seems to be some flatness in the trend.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 07:32:05 PM

During the Mt Gox time, it is the largest exchange, so the willy bot can manipulate the price of whole market, not any more.

you can do it with chinese exchange they are among the biggest one, and anyway you can "split" the willy bot manipulation among more than one exchange, it's not like it can not be done...
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:06:25 PM

The opening post was last edited in December 2015. Three months later, we are in the same range.  Grin
Seems to be some flatness in the trend.
The price has been pretty stable at $380-$420 for past 4 months and I'm happy that it hasn't moved below $350 as many had predicted it would drop to $300-$320. I am still holding my coins till July to see what's in store for us and I expect it to rise atleast by $100 in few months.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 08:51:54 PM

the price is most probably going up from now one, the price is fluctuating right now but we are getting more and more closer to the halving event at a very rapid pace, that can influence the price significantly
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:23:16 PM

the price is most probably going up from now one, the price is fluctuating right now but we are getting more and more closer to the halving event at a very rapid pace, that can influence the price significantly

I disagree. The price will go back to 400/405 then stays there and go back to 380 dollar. Then in a few weeks it will go up again. It is a cycle that happened before.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:26:31 PM

Right now i feel the price will go down too. But a little. Just before it will revive and touch the 500 mark.

It's is obvious now the price is rather going up, then going back to 200 dollars like before.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:29:22 PM

I disagree. The price will go back to 400/405 then stays there and go back to 380 dollar. Then in a few weeks it will go up again. It is a cycle that happened before.
This is what I expect as well, considering there has been more noise recently about the supposed end of Bitcoin due to the blocks being maxed out, there will likely be a drop below $400.

The good news is that the market apparently doesn't agree, as it keeps swinging up here and there.
Natoliant

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:27:34 AM

The price will not go up or down in the short term. It is around $415 for the last two months. If it break out $470, it will go higher.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:17:17 PM

The price of bitcoin is expected to break out and go up by the time of halving. Til that price will be increasing and decreasing with small fluctuations around the range of $450.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████