Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:32:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have any sources of passive-income?
Yes. - 169 (62.4%)
No. - 102 (37.6%)
Total Voters: 271

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Income  (Read 81728 times)
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:31:42 AM

One of the good ways for passive income could be Cloud Mining (legit no scam) and investing on shares and get paid dividends. If you go to the cloud mining route, I'd suggest you choose Genesis Mining or Hashnest, but if you decide to invest in shares, you can check out OBITS, Bleutrade Shares or Blockshares. Just make a research before making an investment. Wink

I agree but is there any legit Cloud Mining? I mean many of them look legit but in reality I never heard anyone had a profit with any of them.

And also making research before investing in something rarely helps because people who make ponzi schemes know you will make a research so they are prepared for that ).

The hashnest one is quite legitimate. It is supported by the Bitmain antminer. It is the biggest miner producer in the world.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:02:19 PM

I have a friend who has invested in AMD graphics cards for altcoin mining and he is able to scrape enough coins to pay his rent and bills every month so apparently it is working but for how long I am not sure. If the hardware breaks down or the difficulty rises too much it will be very difficult to break even.

BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:13:42 PM

Passive income is just that, passive - you do nothing or very little for it.  I think of gathering rent from a rental property and massive investments as passive income. If you work hard enough with online ventures you can get passive income by building an audience or referral base.  Having referrals for faucets and signature campaigns could be considered passive income.  I have old blog posts from another subject that is still collecting ad money, yet I am not posting anymore.

I love Bitcoin
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:29:15 PM

Passive income is just that, passive - you do nothing or very little for it.  I think of gathering rent from a rental property and massive investments as passive income. If you work hard enough with online ventures you can get passive income by building an audience or referral base.  Having referrals for faucets and signature campaigns could be considered passive income.  I have old blog posts from another subject that is still collecting ad money, yet I am not posting anymore.
The key for passive online income is constant stream of traffic, as pointed before, traffic is absolutely everything in the online world. When you have enough traffic, it runs itself so to speak. A business is a success once you just need to do small adjustments as you get more and more clients. What you said of having an old blog that you don't even maintain still deliver ad revenue is a sign of success, you just need to do it at a bigger scale to get the equivalent of a wage.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:12:48 AM

. Bitcoin is fine in a passive way. When you are doing some thing like faucets and signature campaigns. But if start trading or mining in bitcoin means that time sure you have to choose bitcoin as main work from your side. Else lose will there for sure.
Ayoko

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:18:11 AM

I love investing, of course, requires a chunk of money up front and an expectation that each year will only return a small portion of that initial investment. Usually, though, some significant portion of that initial investment can be recouped through selling the investment or waiting for it to fully mature. One can simply invest money with the purpose of generating a passive income
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:33:04 AM

I also love passive income, but it's really hard to find that. HYIP do passive income but it's risky if you don't know how it works. and there's also called MLM, it's sucks too. Maybe invest in gambling will be good.
yoona

Activity: 493

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:18:35 AM

Hello everyone.

When I first started studying marketing and business the first suggestion I received from some successful people in my niche was to first establish a source of passive-income. For some this is placing ads on their personal website or otherwise capitalizing on their hobbies (e.g capitalizing on your forum hobbies with signature campaigns), and for others this means developing a product or service-solution which manages and sells itself.

Passive-income sources should be thought of as an investment. Like any kind of asset, it can be analyzed to determine whether your time-input is sufficient for your income-output. For example, if it takes you X hours a week to post on forums and you make $X.XX... maybe it would be more cost-efficient for you to learn a trade-skill, or take on some over-time, or make YouTube videos to promote your personal website or hobby. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whatever it is you do, whether you manage an online-store or you post on BitcoinTalk forums on your weekends, share your knowledge with us so we can all support each other.

Shalom aleichem.
i am sure many people have passive income from internet,they do place ads on their blog or ads on youtube,possibly google adsense is nice one. some people also love cloud mining,its effort less,but of course more risky,and signature campaign cannot called as passive income,that what i thought.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:41:50 AM

I also love passive income, but it's really hard to find that. HYIP do passive income but it's risky if you don't know how it works. and there's also called MLM, it's sucks too. Maybe invest in gambling will be good.
hyip only run a while I think it's not a good idea, but I ever got the profit from mining Ponzi site its scrypt.cc, it runs a few months ago,
if you're lucky, you can use the Ponzi or hyip site to be used passive income, but it is only temporary
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:52:09 AM

I have a friend who has invested in AMD graphics cards for altcoin mining and he is able to scrape enough coins to pay his rent and bills every month so apparently it is working but for how long I am not sure. If the hardware breaks down or the difficulty rises too much it will be very difficult to break even.

that is just mining, not really passive income, and anyway there is no good altcoin for gpu anymore, so he is lying
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:56:10 AM

that is just mining, not really passive income, and anyway there is no good altcoin for gpu anymore, so he is lying

But isn't mining just passive income after you have set up your hardware and let it hash away? I personally don't mine and have no knowledge on that matter but are you sure there are no suitable alt coins for GPU mining?

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:14:10 AM

But isn't mining just passive income after you have set up your hardware and let it hash away? I personally don't mine and have no knowledge on that matter but are you sure there are no suitable alt coins for GPU mining?

There were and will be but the trick is to be active and catch them prior to majority.Ethereum has been a big boom in altcoin markets and many people made 500% ROI's mining it.Even litecoin will sustain if you can get cheap electricity.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 08:45:09 AM

what you're saying it's true maybe with bitcoin, but not with altcoin, because you need everytime to follow the most profitable, which mean switching often between all those alt, this is not passive at all
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:23:10 AM

Hello everyone.

When I first started studying marketing and business the first suggestion I received from some successful people in my niche was to first establish a source of passive-income. For some this is placing ads on their personal website or otherwise capitalizing on their hobbies (e.g capitalizing on your forum hobbies with signature campaigns), and for others this means developing a product or service-solution which manages and sells itself.

Passive-income sources should be thought of as an investment. Like any kind of asset, it can be analyzed to determine whether your time-input is sufficient for your income-output. For example, if it takes you X hours a week to post on forums and you make $X.XX... maybe it would be more cost-efficient for you to learn a trade-skill, or take on some over-time, or make YouTube videos to promote your personal website or hobby. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whatever it is you do, whether you manage an online-store or you post on BitcoinTalk forums on your weekends, share your knowledge with us so we can all support each other.

Shalom aleichem.

I have posted here at the beginning about one my source of passive income (from which I continue to have profit since that day - including naturally the time before that day Wink - 1 December) and meanwhile I have found other two sources which want to share here.

The fist one offer very good profit but not in everyday fixed profit (like is made normally from every other opportunity of such kinds) but only when will be earned. They make profit in Forex using a software bot. Never seen more fair promise than this. No one can know the profit that can have a bot in such kind of works. So, who is honest cannot promise to give "something" for sure when "this something" is not known before. They tell that their profit come from the results of their bot. These results are unknown. they tell that we cannot promise fixed everyday profit but only overall one. Which will be given every day (depending from the results of the bot) since the day in which will fulfilled our promised profit to everyone. I am there since more than one month and have  good profits which are all reinvested. This site offer even another rare option in online opportunities: absolute transparency about their activity. Everyone can follow "live" everything happen with their bot, its earnings or loss in Forex, every withdraw (which is totally identifiable), every new user, every new deposit and whatever happen in their business. Everything "live". The only minus they have (if may be called so) is the time in internet (the existence as an internet business). Their life as a public internet business (because exist even the time of development but that cannot be identifiable) is only few more than 2 months. Anyhow within this time in this opportunity are invested more than 4 million us dollar (this figure was 2 days ago - today may be 4.5 million). While the first opportunity mentioned by me in my first post in this thread have about 5 years online and there are invested "only" about 5 million. No need for other comments.

The second one is an opportunity which earn again in Forex. But this time not with bot but from the work of specialized people. They are almost 2 years online (more than 700 days), secure the investments made by the investors with an Insurance Fund (more than 80 million us dollar on it). In it are invested more than 57 million us dollar. Have two investments plan. The most profitable block the invested money for 1 year and give profit (which can be seen) every month and this profit is compounded. There are profs online about their payments. There are to many other data on the site.

If someone is interested pm me.
mudiko

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:33:42 AM

You should be kinda active with anyways to do not mess things up. Easiest passive income is having a real estate which can get rented with good offers with anyways
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:42:29 AM

You should be kinda active with anyways to do not mess things up. Easiest passive income is having a real estate which can get rented with good offers with anyways

In my life I am doing bitcoin completely. I was not with the regular job now. So it's fully major income for me. So completely working. Recently I got project one the guy from bitcointalk. Offer with 2 btc working on it.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:59:28 AM

Most passive income is an investment, but now most sites investment are just ponzi hyip, so it's hard to get there profit
better looking referral faucet, if you have a lot of referrals, your income will grow, it can be used as passive income
adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:46:47 AM

Most passive income is an investment, but now most sites investment are just ponzi hyip, so it's hard to get there profit
better looking referral faucet, if you have a lot of referrals, your income will grow, it can be used as passive income

Faucet referrals is a good idea but the income you'll getting there won't be that much. I also think it won't be worth of your effort spreading your own referral link everywhere. Its not that easy to promote your ref link on multiple social media platforms and on forums. Anyways its still better than nothing Cheesy
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 11:57:39 AM

Faucet referrals is a good idea but the income you'll getting there won't be that much. I also think it won't be worth of your effort spreading your own referral link everywhere. Its not that easy to promote your ref link on multiple social media platforms and on forums. Anyways its still better than nothing Cheesy

And ponzi shemes it is not not passive income...it is passive outcome...

adicted

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:23:52 PM

And ponzi shemes it is not not passive income...it is passive outcome...

Yeah its not and shouldn't be but honestly I do consider HYIP/ponzis as one of my passive income Cheesy BUT I never recommend it unless you're a risk-taker. So far, so good Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: