Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have any sources of passive-income?
Yes. - 169 (62.4%)
No. - 102 (37.6%)
Total Voters: 271

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Income  (Read 81728 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:04:02 PM

I see few options of getting passive and small income

1.Lend money on poloniex.com and it can be for a day/week/month and keep renew

2. Also on liqui.io where you get 0.66% interest per day which is 24% interest a year.

Say if you invest 1 btc you get 0.00066 per day 0.0198 per month

the same for 10 btc you get 0.0066 per day 0.198 per month

In my own opinion, this is really one of the good ways to generate passive income. It is better than just holding your BTC on your wallet to wait for the price to increase as most of the times this process is way much slower (since BTC price is really unstable) in terms of making profit than with lending. The 24% interest per year you've mentioned is even better than the rates that banks offer on savings accounts.

Also, you can earn passive income similar to the methods mentioned above by saving your BTC into Magnr. I'm sure if this is a service to trust, but they claim to give you interest earnings by just holding the BTC onto your wallet. Just to play safe in this, invest the minimum amount possible.  Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:14:45 PM

doubling?? gambling??? trading???

we are speaking about passive/steady income...less risk..

What i mentioned is a good option

Also we can withdraw the interest anytime we want...
Linking passive income with less risk will get you less profits but not with what are the methods you have mentioned because all of them are high risk involved.
In my country, we can have bank deposits and savings to get passive income but obviously it comes with low profits. It requires more than seven years to double.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:31:17 PM

How can signature be termed as passive? Huh Huh

For signature you need to be active and post according to the thread and reply. So you are active and posts it which means it is active income. Passive means without doing anything you earn it. Like stock market you invests once and keep it for long run.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:38:27 PM

share your knowledge with us

1. I sell footage.
2. Explore my signature (NSFW)

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
chesatochi

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 06:48:59 PM

For signature you need to be active and post according to the thread and reply. So you are active and posts it which means it is active income. Passive means without doing anything you earn it. Like stock market you invests once and keep it for long run.

You right, for the campaign signature you need to trade your time posting quality post. Passive income you receive the money without working for it with your sweet and blood.

Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:07:11 PM

I have no sources of passive income. I do not even know where to get it. All that makes a profit requires me to active participation and hard work

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:08:35 PM

I do not even know where to get it.

Youtube monetization.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:22:37 AM

Youtube monetization.

This is also my some source of income, but even though that is passive income but the amount is not that too high.

But I can say that I am already contented on how much I get for each of my videos uploaded.

Usually I am getting $20-$50 per month for one video and I just make those who are into hype and trend for different topics.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:04:52 AM

I think the signature campaign is not a method of passive income. because you have to keep working to earn income while, passive income such as investments you do not need to work?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 04:09:18 AM

Linking passive income with less risk will get you less profits but not with what are the methods you have mentioned because all of them are high risk involved.
In my country, we can have bank deposits and savings to get passive income but obviously it comes with low profits. It requires more than seven years to double.
I'm not sure if I read you right, [signature spammer].  Did you say you can double your investments with the bank in 7 years? LOL, PLEASE find me a bank that guarantees double your investment in 7 years.  Bank deposits and savings will not get you anywhere near double.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:14:51 AM

I'm not sure if I read you right, [signature spammer].  Did you say you can double your investments with the bank in 7 years? LOL, PLEASE find me a bank that guarantees double your investment in 7 years.  Bank deposits and savings will not get you anywhere near double.

The Bitcoin address on my profile is actually for a bank that doubles your investments in 7 years. Send the BTC there and you will get double within 7 years, guaranteed :^)

Seriously though- if said spammer lives in a less developed country with a higher rate of inflation, it's not too improbable that interest rates are higher and money can be doubled in a somewhat respectable manner of time. (Also, he said over 7, not 7. 100 is more than 7 Smiley)
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:27:34 AM

I think gambling, trading is not included in passive income, I do not know if doublings bitcoin system uses a period that includes passive income or not? What do you think ?

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:34:43 AM

I do revshares at the moment and a few other things so am trying to raise a little bitcoin to help move my coin along. I am hoping things will get better in this field of passive earning. So far got 3 passive income streams.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:36:58 AM

These option isn't a good option to do a pssive/steady income weekly nor monthly if you are seeking for the passive income you need atleast some good source of income not playing by gambling nor doubling in shceme website you will lose money there instead of earning money. Thats not really good option for me .

Y U MAD AT ME
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:43:42 AM

2. Also on liqui.io where you get 0.66% interest per day which is 24% interest a year.

I'm not sure whether liqui is big enough to say that it is a safe investment yet, but polo is definitely a good way to accumulate some of your money off lending to margin traders. However, the interest rates are relatively low.

Is lending a passive earning? You just turn on the bot and it's done?

I don't know, 24% a year is a bit low, for me the best option is trying to get 1000% on an altcoin in 2 years max...
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:28:28 AM

I'm not sure whether liqui is big enough to say that it is a safe investment yet, but polo is definitely a good way to accumulate some of your money off lending to margin traders. However, the interest rates are relatively low.

Is lending a passive earning? You just turn on the bot and it's done?

I don't know, 24% a year is a bit low, for me the best option is trying to get 1000% on an altcoin in 2 years max...

I uverech that polchenie such income is very risky. Maybe I'm wrong of course, but you are too specified percentage seems unattainable. Everyone would like to have such interest
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:04:34 PM

Youtube monetization.

This is also my some source of income, but even though that is passive income but the amount is not that too high.

But I can say that I am already contented on how much I get for each of my videos uploaded.

Usually I am getting $20-$50 per month for one video and I just make those who are into hype and trend for different topics.

I don't think youtube monetization is a passive income at all. Yes you get paid once your video is up and people are watching it but you still have to make new videos so you'll get some more money. You can't just upload one video and people would watch it over and over. Once they've watched it, it's very unlikely that they'll repeat it for several times.

Making money out of youtube means you have to be committed to the whole thing and you have to make more videos so you'll get more subscribers. It's a lot of work and I think it's more an active income.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 04:17:20 PM

Youtube monetization.

I don't think youtube monetization is a passive income at all. Yes you get paid once your video is up and people are watching it but you still have to make new videos so you'll get some more money. You can't just upload one video and people would watch it over and over. Once they've watched it, it's very unlikely that they'll repeat it for several times.

Making money out of youtube means you have to be committed to the whole thing and you have to make more videos so you'll get more subscribers. It's a lot of work and I think it's more an active income.

Thats right, a passive income is something where you don't need to do much but you just keep getting an income by just maintaining your business a little like how you do in trading i guess, you don't need to always work, just buy, wait and sell, but in videos case you need to work on them most of the time though you will earn once you are done with one.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 04:59:19 PM

According to me passive income needs more efforts than that of for active income but it pays more and in very attractive way (without doing anything at that moment). Automation has always impressed me and when it comes to income, I have tried to apply it on my website (via adsense ads) and even on my youtube channel. Although I was not active since long time, I am getting some earnings in adsense account (and the reason is my previous efforts).
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 05:08:23 PM

Youtube monetization.

Thats right, a passive income is something where you don't need to do much but you just keep getting an income by just maintaining your business a little like how you do in trading i guess, you don't need to always work, just buy, wait and sell, but in videos case you need to work on them most of the time though you will earn once you are done with one.
I tried to be a youtuber and making my own video it is not easy in the first time because you need to build trust and get many subscriber
And marketing strategy or how you can promote your video to get your visitors until its viral. but its not easy you need to pay first for your visitors and like to get viral. before you can promote something that can give you good passive income forever..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: