Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have any sources of passive-income?
Yes. - 169 (62.4%)
No. - 102 (37.6%)
Total Voters: 271

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Income  (Read 81733 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:44:31 AM

You can get passive earning by investing in shares. Or maybe real estate somwhere at good location where is big demand so the value is rising. Or from valuable watches, jewlery, art, gold. Bitcoin could be also source of passive income if you have invested it somwhere or maybe just by holding it and waiting for price to go up.
No not agree with you these source can not be source of passive income, these source can be investment source but can's be passive income source. Getting a real job or a business income e.g. regular income from a shop can be passive income.

I can see you two have two opposite opinions over there, and I'm afraid I can't agree with you. A job or a shop usually brings to you an ordinary life, nothing special. Investing in shares, real estate, gold,... are common ways to get rich, and works for lots of people. I personally believe in bitcoin too.
"Getting a Real Job" itself means you are working for you to earn money. Having a real job is not a passive income rather it is a main source of income. Let us not confuse ourselves with simple terms. A passive income is a source of income in which it generates revenue without your everyday work. Passive income such as interest or bond payments are good source of passive income.
A passive income is just like making a trees grow and you spend your effort to do it and when a tree grows already you will be able to reap the fruits of your labor. With active income, it's like you are having a job where you are paid to do a specific job.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:22:24 PM

If you have to work for it, then it's not passive. I agree with the website ads thing. I haven't tried it yet but it definitely is passive. You might have to add some content every now and then but once those ads are placed, money would be coming in without much effort. Same with Youtube channels.

Me though, I'd still prefer owning houses that I can rent out. I believe it's possible even if you don't own a building. You can rent one, place partitions and then rent out those.
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:07:29 PM

If you have to work for it, then it's not passive. I agree with the website ads thing. I haven't tried it yet but it definitely is passive. You might have to add some content every now and then but once those ads are placed, money would be coming in without much effort. Same with Youtube channels.

Me though, I'd still prefer owning houses that I can rent out. I believe it's possible even if you don't own a building. You can rent one, place partitions and then rent out those.

lease is a very good idea. And it really is a good source of passive income. We just need to choose good rental place
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:38:58 PM

lease is a very good idea. And it really is a good source of passive income. We just need to choose good rental place

its not that easy to actually get a high traffic website. and with all the competitors, you'll be eaten up with what techniques they do. they are not even doing blackhats. not to discourage you guys but its the truth. you'd definitely prefer trading either on forex or in crypto.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:47:28 PM

its not that easy to actually get a high traffic website. and with all the competitors, you'll be eaten up with what techniques they do. they are not even doing blackhats. not to discourage you guys but its the truth. you'd definitely prefer trading either on forex or in crypto.
If you want high-traffic you need to have engaging content along with advertising and something that'll have readers coming back constantly and looking for more of x or y thing you have. Blogs and basic websites aren't going to cut it now, entertainment and social media will maintain the bets traffic (and consistent) traffic rates, and both are relatively difficult. Get good at something specific and you can make money online.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 05:56:37 PM

If you want high-traffic you need to have engaging content along with advertising and something that'll have readers coming back constantly and looking for more of x or y thing you have. Blogs and basic websites aren't going to cut it now, entertainment and social media will maintain the bets traffic (and consistent) traffic rates, and both are relatively difficult. Get good at something specific and you can make money online.

it will take 3 to 5 years before you can achieve that and that will cost you to write 3 to 5 articles each day. bear in mind that people today prefer to watch youtube videos than reading and they all stay on facebook. why are they going to your site when they can watch that is already published before? but then good luck though.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:23:46 PM

You can get passive earning by investing in shares. Or maybe real estate somwhere at good location where is big demand so the value is rising. Or from valuable watches, jewlery, art, gold. Bitcoin could be also source of passive income if you have invested it somwhere or maybe just by holding it and waiting for price to go up.
No not agree with you these source can not be source of passive income, these source can be investment source but can's be passive income source. Getting a real job or a business income e.g. regular income from a shop can be passive income.

I can see you two have two opposite opinions over there, and I'm afraid I can't agree with you. A job or a shop usually brings to you an ordinary life, nothing special. Investing in shares, real estate, gold,... are common ways to get rich, and works for lots of people. I personally believe in bitcoin too.
"Getting a Real Job" itself means you are working for you to earn money. Having a real job is not a passive income rather it is a main source of income. Let us not confuse ourselves with simple terms. A passive income is a source of income in which it generates revenue without your everyday work. Passive income such as interest or bond payments are good source of passive income.
It is true that a real job is not considered as a passive source of income because you have to worked for it, but let’s be honest the best way to earn money is to do something for it, trading and gambling may earn you but they have risks.

Mining bitcoin might be considered as a passive income, but it requires a lot of initial and running capital for hardware set up in order to make a good profit.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:34:57 AM

It is true that a real job is not considered as a passive source of income because you have to worked for it, but let’s be honest the best way to earn money is to do something for it, trading and gambling may earn you but they have risks.

Mining bitcoin might be considered as a passive income, but it requires a lot of initial and running capital for hardware set up in order to make a good profit.
I agree with that, but passive income is very hard to achieve so we are doing where everyone starts which is having an active income. Passive income will always be our dream and we hope to achieve that one day.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:25:36 AM

I agree with that, but passive income is very hard to achieve so we are doing where everyone starts which is having an active income. Passive income will always be our dream and we hope to achieve that one day.

The best passive income can be achieved through a long-term dividend strategy. There are lucrative and cheap blue chip ETFs which pay 3-4% dividends a year. But this takes a few years. That is why it is thought of as a retirement guarantee.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

I do not think so. It is all about the money. If you have the money, you can access to many sources of passive income. Most of my Bitcoin-related friends set up the mining pool whenever they have the enough capital. Bitcoin mining is not as profitable as it used to but you can choose to mine other cryptos which is more profitable such as Etherium or monero. They will absolutely give you the passive income

It is all about the money. If you have money, you can easily access to many sources of passive income. Many of my Bitcoin-related said that they would buy some Antminer whenever they have enough money. Bitcoin mining is not as profitable as it used to but you can still mine other crytos such as Monero and Etherium. They are quite suitable right now and they absolutely give us the passive income which you are dreaming about
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

I do not think so. It is all about the money. If you have the money, you can access to many sources of passive income. Most of my Bitcoin-related friends set up the mining pool whenever they have the enough capital. Bitcoin mining is not as profitable as it used to but you can choose to mine other cryptos which is more profitable such as Etherium or monero. They will absolutely give you the passive income

It is all about the money. If you have money, you can easily access to many sources of passive income. Many of my Bitcoin-related said that they would buy some Antminer whenever they have enough money. Bitcoin mining is not as profitable as it used to but you can still mine other crytos such as Monero and Etherium. They are quite suitable right now and they absolutely give us the passive income which you are dreaming about

ya it is true that altcoin mining is very much profitable even new coin also if you mine and when they hit exchange you can earn in short time, other then that you can watch in altcoin announcement section where  you can get free coins for social media bounty . so their are so many passive income, only thing is you have to be active to grab them
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:21:44 AM

At this point of time having bitcoin actively raises its value in the market my bitcoin in my wallet could be considered passive income at the moment. I am selling load by converting my bitcoins into mobile load. But due to bitcoins value increasing it seems that the value of my bitcoin is not going down even though I am converting it to load little by little. So the best passive income at the moment is holding your bitcoins.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

ya it is true that altcoin mining is very much profitable even new coin also if you mine and when they hit exchange you can earn in short time, other then that you can watch in altcoin announcement section where  you can get free coins for social media bounty . so their are so many passive income, only thing is you have to be active to grab them

In trading its also passive income like you earn btc from sig campaigns and yet you don't spend your btc so you do trading of altcoins and gains good profit that's passive income. Earning good profit from another source of good investments would be better for passive income because you are not depending only one income at a time and important is how you are going to manage your bitcoin account balance.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

In trading its also passive income like you earn btc from sig campaigns and yet you don't spend your btc so you do trading of altcoins and gains good profit that's passive income. Earning good profit from another source of good investments would be better for passive income because you are not depending only one income at a time and important is how you are going to manage your bitcoin account balance.

Diversfying your money would really the best move when you like to have a profit and we should not focus on just one source of income and as you said its really better to have more than one source because if we are relying just only on one then we would really have a hard time to cope up when that investment collapsed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:01:49 PM

The best passive income can be achieved through a long-term dividend strategy. There are lucrative and cheap blue chip ETFs which pay 3-4% dividends a year. But this takes a few years. That is why it is thought of as a retirement guarantee.
If we wanna have passive income, we must focuse in growing assets such property, share or royalty. If we have big capital we can make a house for rent. Hyip is pretty good enough, just invest in 10 different hyip site to reduce risk of financial lost. Although most of Hyip site was turn into a scam in a few month after launched.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
AlphaSun

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

If we wanna have passive income, we must focuse in growing assets such property, share or royalty. If we have big capital we can make a house for rent. Hyip is pretty good enough, just invest in 10 different hyip site to reduce risk of financial lost. Although most of Hyip site was turn into a scam in a few month after launched.

That is right. The bitcoin does not provide good interest.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:12:34 PM

The bitcoin does not provide good interest.

We must understand that bitcoin is not a make money scheme or bank scheme to offer us good interest. It’s a payment system which is better than fiat so in other words, it’s just a kind of money which you hold with yourself. There is no point to ask for returns if we are holding our money with us (no matter in what form).
However, being in the early phase there are lots of growth opportunities in terms of price appreciation (which we have experienced sine 2010) and hence I think, it is better than interest.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

You can have passive income by investing in VIP shares
it's free.
Just claim and get passive income in satoshi.

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/freevip.php

mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:33:29 PM

yes i also agree with you that long term investment in bitcoin will be the good source of income and one can easily do that if he has good reasong and method of gambling.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

We will all love to have a source of passive income since that is the dream of everyone, to earn money and to not have to work for it, but that is why it is very difficult to acquire such an income, and that is why most people go to their jobs every day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: