Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have any sources of passive-income?
Yes. - 169 (62.4%)
No. - 102 (37.6%)
Total Voters: 271

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Income  (Read 81716 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

Hello everyone.

When I first started studying marketing and business the first suggestion I received from some successful people in my niche was to first establish a source of passive-income. For some this is placing ads on their personal website or otherwise capitalizing on their hobbies (e.g capitalizing on your forum hobbies with signature campaigns), and for others this means developing a product or service-solution which manages and sells itself.

Passive-income sources should be thought of as an investment. Like any kind of asset, it can be analyzed to determine whether your time-input is sufficient for your income-output. For example, if it takes you X hours a week to post on forums and you make $X.XX... maybe it would be more cost-efficient for you to learn a trade-skill, or take on some over-time, or make YouTube videos to promote your personal website or hobby. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whatever it is you do, whether you manage an online-store or you post on BitcoinTalk forums on your weekends, share your knowledge with us so we can all support each other.

Shalom aleichem.

Passive income will only occur if you are going to start a mining rig but trading in the market will not give you a huge amount of profit if you will not work daily like monitoring and comparing the prices on different charts to get the best selling value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

There is nothing suchvas passive income. You have to work to get rewarded everything in this world needs sacrifice even youtubing or twitching depend hours or hard work the simpliest thing that can be done I guess is investing money in something like bitcoin but you can lose money while doing that.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Mariadelan25

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:32:43 AM

I was planning to have a passive income , But As of this moment, I do not have a source of passive income, but I plan to soon make it. Well, I guess to make some business in the real world can make it work. Well, maybe rent a house or Internet Shop but, I guess I'll start by collecting money, because to obtain passive income that many, requiring a lot of money. So first is to save first
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Im able to earn an extra source of income with bitcoin, doing signature and trading make my extra income i do hope my project that will be made on the next year to allow me to get a passive income.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

To have a Passive income doesn't have to come like heavy drops of rain, what matters the most is that the tap keeps dripping after the initial hard work.one of the example to have a passive income is rent a house it can make a business out of it,also best for source of income work hard never give up so you achieve your goal for life
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:08:18 AM

Even you have already a passive income I think you still need to work for it. You need to maintain the consistency or much better as time passes so you can have a continuous passive income.
margarita_free

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

Good community manager for your blockchain project

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Passive income it is only mining in Bitcoin theme....
Trading is really hard work, it is not passive, just maybe, if you bought some bitcoins, when the cost -1000 usd or less  Grin

Junior community manager
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

Even you have already a passive income I think you still need to work for it. You need to maintain the consistency or much better as time passes so you can have a continuous passive income.
actually, by utilizing bitcoin, we earn passive income. It's just that sometimes, too much is called passive income. so people make bitcoin a major revenue place, and build a business from bitcoin as their passive income.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

Cloud mining (short term and or with exit strategy)
Gambling investments (short term with exit strategy i.e: moneypot)

It's risky to enter in Cloud mining(short term) , possibillity of Ponzi scheme.
i agree with you that it is to risky to join in cloudmining. A friend of mine loss 10k in a week after he join. For us to earn passive income , we have to work smart first, stabilize or increase the income and  minimize the expenses.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

actually, by utilizing bitcoin, we earn passive income. It's just that sometimes, too much is called passive income. so people make bitcoin a major revenue place, and build a business from bitcoin as their passive income.
just like me, i consider bitcoin as a passive income because i have a major job or a real job, even though my income from bitcoin is bigger than my real job. and until now i still run both simultaneously

teh0wner

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

You can invest in a few coins that provide passive-income via their consensus mechanisms.

Have a look here :

https://hackernoon.com/3-cryptocurrencies-to-earn-you-money-while-you-sleep-part-1-3ef340fa4c70
https://hackernoon.com/3-cryptocurrencies-to-earn-passive-income-with-part-2-39c127cd5dd8
Cj29

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:19:57 AM

Well this days Passive income is so hard for some people in order to gain money you must work for it, I think creating a website that is registered in an ad network that pays you like google adsense can be called a passive income or investing your btc's in a site is also counted but beware of the risk of getting scammed. Some do mining for their passive income and others has some exploits to a certain site and getting benefits from it by doing a little work.Work hard and keep on mind of doing good for best
Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

According to me there are a lot of way for Passive income such as Investment in bitcoin or trade or by this Forum. but The best options for passive income for me is this Forum because of here doesn't need much more skill like trade here needs to know good English,writing skill and knowledge about this Forum which help you to earn passive income by this Forum.

Hopefully my thought is right!!
I concur with your thought. I saw many of people is geting passive income only by this Forum. So, although i'm still newbie but it can be say that this Forum is giving us a huge opportunity to earn money

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

According to me there are a lot of way for Passive income such as Investment in bitcoin or trade or by this Forum. but The best options for passive income for me is this Forum because of here doesn't need much more skill like trade here needs to know good English,writing skill and knowledge about this Forum which help you to earn passive income by this Forum.

Hopefully my thought is right!!
I concur with your thought. I saw many of people is geting passive income only by this Forum. So, although i'm still newbie but it can be say that this Forum is giving us a huge opportunity to earn money

Hello, yes this forum gives you much more than earnings - in the first place it gives you knowledge very valuable for further evaluation in the crypto-currency world. And knowledge always brings a person income !!!
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

easiest passive income i think is rentals from properties but it takes a lot of resources to be able to put up. you can also do online affiliate marketing. you can also slowly build a blog site or a youtube channel that will snowball into higher and higher income streams but of course your content should be good
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

I used to think that passive income is impossible because i have never recived money in this way. I know that i'm acutally wrong because i know stories about rich people but anyway can't understand it.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

For example, stocks (or other securities) can provide passive income in the form of dividends. However, personally, I prefer investing in real estate and their subsequent transfer to rent.
ersmny1

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

I think passive income can be generated with the smart investments like trading where you don't have to work for 24/7 but just need to have a close watch on price movements and if price exceeds your initial purchase then you make good profits so for me the passive income is to get from trading altcoins.
princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

I think theres no such passive income without a big hardwork,better do efforts for you to achieve what you wanted.,like joining bounty campaigns there you can some rewards by doing your weekly task after the project you can get a reward.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

For example, stocks (or other securities) can provide passive income in the form of dividends. However, personally, I prefer investing in real estate and their subsequent transfer to rent.

Great choice man, if ever I had the funds, I would do just exactly the same and invest on real estates since just like crypto currencies it can give you profits the longer you hold them without the risk of volatility and wouldn't require you to look at the prices every time if you have to sell already or not so you can sell high and buy low. All you have to do is leave it there and watch it occasionally.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: