Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear BitcoinTalk: PLEASE LEAVE MRKLYE ALONE.  (Read 948 times)
Fwdxlsh (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:38:24 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 01:58:40 AM by Fwdxlsh

People giving negative trust to people who they haven't done any trades with (see my profile for ref). Trust abuse as well

Wow, looks like the level for people whining about "trust abuse" (which is actually completely how the trust system is intended to be used) isn't even at getting a negative rep from DefaultTrust now, but getting a single negative untrusted rep.

People are completely in their rights to leave whatever trust they like. Whether they'll be on DefaultTrust or not is another story.
I'm not whining, that's the thing. But a degenerate gambler left me neg trust for something retarded. He was talking shit and trolling me. When I hit back, he gave me neg trust, lol.

I expected a similar comment to yours.
That's not even funny. Please leave MRKLYE ALONE. He is mentally sick. Obviously. I'm not saying that to make fun of mental illness. Mental illness is not something to joke about. You need to sit down and talk to him. I understand he is going around leaving negative trust randomly, but you have to talk to him.

My quote is enough said. You're not suppose to make fun of somebody with a mental illness. If anything, donate to him so he can pay his investors back. I think it goes without saying that he's hurting, so that is why he goes around spreading hatred. Maybe if the BitcoinTalk community was nicer and more mature to someone with a mental illness, he wouldn't be this way.  I cannot believe you people would pick on someone who is reportedly suicidal and thousands of dollars in debt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:17:40 PM

Wait a second. We should leave MRKYLE alone because he's retarded, but we need to rid Spoetnik because ... wait for it ... he's retarded? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269994.0
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:04:40 AM

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:38:17 AM

Wait a second. We should leave MRKYLE alone because he's retarded, but we need to rid Spoetnik because ... wait for it ... he's retarded? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269994.0

thanks for the heads up on that.. i did not see that yet.

this guy posted on my reputation topic i deserved it basically.

foul language has nothing to do with it
rules are rules and the trust system has an intention.. Trust.

I also have every right to be pissed off because i was fighting this issue a year before this noob came along.

Mods permit the abuse of me via any means all the name of "i deserve it" ..because i am an asshole.
irrelevant.

forum rules are the rules.
they should be enforced fairly.

normally i wouldn't care but i have had to keep retelling my story for like a year and half ..which is getting tiring.
Second of all the mods allowing all the abuse of me and invalid neg feedback on my account has created
a reputation that is not honest.. so for example..
I got to Poloniex chat and staff say i deserve to be Trolled on their because of my reputation.
I have them logged saying that many times by different mod's.
So.. my reputation here transfers to me being treated like shit all over crypto
..even before i open my damn mouth !

Yeah nice.. i post i was extorted, given negative trust and a murder threat
and i proved it.
i said i genuinely have no idea why the guy did that.. never talked to or about him ever.
the response ?
BAN ME ?
WHAT ??
Hell yeah i was swearing that blows my damn mind like WTF ?

Am i in the twilight-zone because this is some twisted messed up shit ROFL

..i am playing the victim.
Because i am for crying out loud.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:38:33 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 03:33:17 AM by Fwdxlsh

Spoetnik has not reported of having any mental illness. He is probably just trolling. MRKYLE has more issues to deal with here than Spoetnik, so it is clear to me that from the reports made about Spoetnik and his profanity, he is just looking for attention. He has implied (Not said. Implied. Saying and implying are different actions) that he cares more about a trust vote than a death threat. Something is definitely not right with that story.

If you really care about your safety, you would have gone straight to the police instead of making threats that you're going to shut down this site. If you're going to make threats, at least make reasonable or believable ones.
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:51:36 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 03:38:44 AM by Fwdxlsh

?
BAN ME ?
WHAT ??
Hell yeah i was swearing that blows my damn mind like WTF ?

Am i in the twilight-zone because this is some twisted messed up shit ROFL

..i am playing the victim.
Because i am for crying out loud.

You don't deserve to be given death threats. You do deserve to be banned for your troll-like/offensive behavior. I told you kindly to calm down, and you did not take my very appropriate advice. Who is going to take anything you say seriously when you are making comments like "tough tittie bitches" and "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGHHHHH"? I am not trying to offend you. I am here to help you, and you ignored my help with blatant disrespectful language and behavior.

Please be respectful, or no one will take anything you say into consideration. That is trolling, and it is not allowed. MRKYLE deserves more of a right to be here than you do. He is dealing with a lot of issues where he is very much undergoing treatment for his addiction and anger management issues. He is also still here to repay his investors, and he is not pretending like he did nothing wrong. MRKYLE ever being compared to you would honestly be an insult to MRKLYE! Instead of pointing fingers at everyone else, he is taking responsibility for his actions. It is better to find just one fault in yourself, than a million in other people. He has grasped the Lord's message superiorly, and he will finally find peace while you're still miserable.

This is absolutely ridiculous. This is why the moderators need to close this entire forum up. But they want to keep us arguing with each other for their own entertainment. Why can't everyone just leave this poor man alone?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260855.0
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:15:02 AM

This is absolutely ridiculous. This is why the moderators need to close this entire forum up. But they want to keep us arguing with each other for their own entertainment. Why can't everyone just leave this poor man alone?
LOL
 What are you? Some kind of a VIP in here for mods to close the forum just for the sake of your opinion? Cheesy
Fwdxlsh (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:37:48 AM

LOL
 What are you? Some kind of a VIP in here for mods to close the forum just for the sake of your opinion? Cheesy
I knew taking you off my ignore was a bad idea.

You don't have to laugh in my face. I am a concerned human being.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: