Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New bitcoin trading website  (Read 3596 times)
notthepuma (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:39:34 PM

Hey all, I am attempting to start a new business where people can buy and sell bitcoins easily and safely.  I came up with this idea because I found it difficult to deal with other websites and I wanted to make the process as easy as possible.

I know there are many scams out there and you really have no reason to trust me at this point in time, but I hope I can gain the trust of the community over time.  Honesty rewards all of us.  By creating a safe, easy place to do transactions, we (the company) make money from the transaction fees charged by the service and you (the customer) keep coming back over and over.  Everybody wins.

I know the site is pretty simple at this point at time but I hope to develop it over time once it starts making some money.  I welcome all feedback and criticisms and send me a PM or shoot me an email if you have any private questions.  My email address is administrator@usd2btc.com.

The website is http://www.usd2btc.com.  My public PGP key is on the website if you wish to send me a secure communication.

I look forward to doing business with you in the future =)

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rini17

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 11:07:44 PM

Since you're using GPG already, why don't you come to #bitcoin-otc to build reputation and seek new clients?

Plus, visibly listing supported fiat transfer methods and fees would help.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 11:17:12 PM

See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 03:02:59 AM

+1

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 01:38:27 PM

Thanks for the suggestion.  So far we have been pretty successful doing a bunch of transactions.  Hopefully once people start reviewing us on here we can earn your business =)

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 03:44:26 PM

Made one small trade. Manual processing. Pretty quick. Responsive. Commission is a little steep. +.75. (+1 if they can get the price down)
notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 03:47:47 PM

Thanks for the review.  We always welcome your feedback.  I agree that the commission probably is a little high.  We will be experimenting and changing things to meet the needs of our customers =)

notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 04:53:41 PM

Based on your feedback we have decided to lower the fee by 50% to a 5% commission for today and tomorrow to see how it works out.  Any orders placed today, Nov 22 through Nov 23 will have the 5% fee reduced on their order.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 01:06:50 AM

Everything in bitcoin is a scam (eventually).
notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 01:55:01 AM

Waiting for scam acusations ...

I can fully understand why you would think it is a scam, based on many of the other websites out there.  That is what I am hoping to change.  I don't expect anyone to trust me, but I hope that over time you will see that I am in this for the long haul to help the community in a way that everyone wins.  No one wins when there are scammers, the people who get scammed lose money and lost faith and the scammers get caught eventually or end up getting what is coming to them.  The best kind of business to be in is one where everyone wins and no one gets hurt, that is what I am trying to accomplish.

notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 04:17:10 AM

I have created a new feedback thread for people who have done business with us:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127353.0

notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 05:14:40 PM

We were just scammed by someone who reversed a chase quick pay transaction.  I guess even when we try and be the honest ones, there are people out there who are still dishonest and will do anything for $600.  We will be filing a report with the FBI, and since they used their bank account information, it will be easily traceable.  Unfortunately, now we will require the funds the clear before releasing the bitcoins.  We tried to do the best thing for the community, but some people just don't care.  For anyone that is interested, the persons email address is YABOY328@aol.com, their name is JUAHARD K BROOKS and their submitting IP address is 24.47.46.63, their ISP is optimum online and they are located in the Trenton, NJ area.

Such a shame.

oblongmeteor

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 05:32:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=11494.0
notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 06:51:01 PM

Well, the incident has been reported to the FBI and my local police department.  Hopefully some justice will be done.

notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 01:38:24 AM

Only 3 hours and 30 minutes left to take advantage of our holiday discount!  Any orders placed before midnight EST will receive the discount, regardless of when the physical transaction takes place!

MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 08:14:38 AM

Hey all, I am attempting to start a new business where people can buy and sell bitcoins easily and safely.

Thanks for the suggestion.  So far we have been pretty successful doing a bunch of transactions.  Hopefully once people start reviewing us on here we can earn your business =)

We were just scammed by someone

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 03:22:45 PM

I guess there are just some people out there who will do whatever they want regardless of how it impacts other people.  Luckily for us, we have done enough business to remake the amount lost in that transaction, which just goes to show there are more honest people out there than dishonest.  There will always be people who try and beat the system, and there will always be people who succeed.  That goes for any business and has to be written off as a cost of doing business.  Luckily we aren't letting emotions get in the way and we will continue to help as many people as we can.  We have forwarded the information to the FBI and will let them deal with it now.  Maybe one day we will get the money back.

rini17

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 04:28:44 PM

I guess there are just some people out there who will do whatever they want regardless of how it impacts other people.  Luckily for us, we have done enough business to remake the amount lost in that transaction, which just goes to show there are more honest people out there than dishonest.  There will always be people who try and beat the system, and there will always be people who succeed.  That goes for any business and has to be written off as a cost of doing business.  Luckily we aren't letting emotions get in the way and we will continue to help as many people as we can.  We have forwarded the information to the FBI and will let them deal with it now.  Maybe one day we will get the money back.
You made $600 in under 2 days to cover the loss if I understand correctly? By trading/exchanging btcoins? Now that is quite a BS.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 04:30:32 PM

You made $600 in under 2 days to cover the loss if I understand correctly? By trading/exchanging btcoins? Now that is quite a BS.

We have been operating for about 2 weeks now.

notthepuma (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 03:12:47 PM

Due to the popularity of our black friday sale, we will be extending the 50% discount on fees through cyber Monday.  Any orders placed before 11/26 11:59 PM EST will qualify for the 50% fee to 5%

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: