Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Home mining - New Start - Antminer S4 + S5 - Canada  (Read 1819 times)
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:45:45 AM

yes it is protected from all of that. Keeping my S5 in my basement as heater too.

It will be secure with a lock and soon a camera. ( theft... )

What do you have in mind Virosa ? I'm curious.

Nothing really, per your OP, since we both live in the great Poutine empire, criss, we have an electricity rate that make upscalling our home farms quite attractive/addictive, for me anyways. So if you had a few question then(about only 1-2 miners), maybe you'll have a few question later on. (10+miners)

I think the thing that would make the biggest difference for my operation is switching to 220/240v. But seem kind of a pain to do it temporarily in an apartment i'm not supposed to be doing this in the first place. (Changing stuff)

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:56:08 AM

Nice build on the Mining Power dude  Grin  Cheesy Well if u i need of o good config for thoose i could maybe Help u Wink
I get my antminer u3 gopign with 70 gh/s at wall 60 watt with an different config then the standart.

if ur interested iam willing to send u the github source via Pm-

regards
lama-hunter
P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:25:47 AM

yes it is protected from all of that. Keeping my S5 in my basement as heater too.

Nothing really, per your OP, since we both live in the great Poutine empire, criss, we have an electricity rate that make upscalling our home farms quite attractive/addictive, for me anyways. So if you had a few question then(about only 1-2 miners), maybe you'll have a few question later on. (10+miners)

I think the thing that would make the biggest difference for my operation is switching to 220/240v. But seem kind of a pain to do it temporarily in an apartment i'm not supposed to be doing this in the first place. (Changing stuff)

hahahhahahha....totally true Wink

well if I can make one or 2 miner work on the same network...adding a few mores wont be a problem afterwhile.

About the voltage setting I cant argument about that, I dont know hows that work. I just can say if you have a good relationship with your owner, there is probably something you can do. I'm myself renting my owner shed for a little 10 CAD / month.

We will see.

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 12:58:38 AM

I dont have questions honesly I know how its working. I was thinking that you had some business offer or whatever Tongue

So the job is done, Ill post picture tomorrow... Mining is much a passion to me Smiley

P4ndoraBox7 (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 12:59:27 AM

Nice build on the Mining Power dude  Grin  Cheesy Well if u i need of o good config for thoose i could maybe Help u Wink
I get my antminer u3 gopign with 70 gh/s at wall 60 watt with an different config then the standart.

if ur interested iam willing to send u the github source via Pm-

regards
lama-hunter

Thank you very much Smiley no question so far but I would be glad to receive a comment or 2 in case there is something wrong or whatsoever.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: