Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Turkey will not apologise for shooting down Russian jet  (Read 7022 times)
xht (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:03:09 PM

Turkish PM says during Nato talks that it has right to defend airspace, as allies try to prevent escalation and say focus should be on battling Isis

Ankara will not apologise for downing a Russian fighter jet on the Syrian border but Moscow should reconsider retaliatory sanctions, the Turkish prime minister has said.

Ahmet Davutoğlu said: “Protection of our airspace, our border is not only a right but a duty for my government and no Turkish premier or president ... will apologise [for] doing our duty.”

Speaking on Monday, at a joint press conference with the Nato head, Jens Stoltenberg, Davutoğlu added that he hoped “Russia will reconsider these measures in both our interests”, referring to the sanctions that Moscow imposed after the shooting down of the jet last week.

“If the Russian side wants to talk, we are ready; if they want more information, we are ready; if they want to normalise relations, we are ready to talk,” he said.

Davutoğlu was speaking as the Kremlin said Vladimir Putin had rejected an invitation to meet his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, on the sidelines of the Paris global climate conference.

Erdoğan had called for face-to-face talks with Putin as Moscow and Ankara trade accusations over who was responsible for downing the plane. Ankara said on Monday it had returned the body of the pilot to Russia.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/30/turkey-will-not-apologise-for-shooting-down-russian-jet

Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:03:55 PM

So their relations will continue to deteriorate. They weren't protecting themselves as they are not in a state of war. On the contrary they have an embassy in Moscow and their relations were friendly until the incident.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:11:24 AM

Now they don't need to apologize, as their NATO backers are solidly supporting them. Any economic damage from the Russian sanctions will be neutralized by the billions of EUR that the European Union is willing to provide to them (for "managing" the "refugees"). And the Turkish laborers will start swamping the local workforce in various European nations, once the visa requirement is waived.
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 02:17:01 AM

Apologies are for pussies. Now it's time to increase the intensity of bombing of terrorists supported by Turkey in Syria, and shoot down every fucking Turkish plane which will cross the border of Syria, Greece or Armenia.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:24:06 AM

Apologies are for pussies. Now it's time to increase the intensity of bombing of terrorists supported by Turkey in Syria, and shoot down every fucking Turkish plane which will cross the border of Syria, Greece or Armenia.

Ever since the Russians moved some of their S-400 Triumf (SA-21 Growler) systems to Syria, the Turkish warplanes have stopped intruding in to the Greek and the Syrian air-spaces. In particular, the Greeks are overjoyed. Earlier, there used to be up to a dozen Turkish violations in a single day. For the past few days, there have been none.
Blithe

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:55:59 AM

I remember a quote stated by Sir Putin.

“To Forgive terrorists is up to God, to send them to him is up to me.”

And i think this means a lot to all the nations concern

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:39:16 AM

Well I don't get why Russia is upset...a modern Turkish Jet flying into Russian air space would be shot down without an apology imho .in fact probably most would be surprised if such was the case after the fact ..mostly Russian response would be "no comment"...Russia would be like FU Turkey.

But because they are a big world power ..they tried to do wtf they wanted in Turkish Air Space and now got burned and are 'embarrassed" are now tossing weight around imho Smiley

But a thread asking for Russia to do the same as they expect Turkey to do now (ie apologise) lol ..hell the would be so unlikely and equivalent thread as such would not have even passed the OP's mind

just saying....the way it looks to me if it was the other way around Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
skeet

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:32:27 AM

Erdogan and Ankara still refuses to apologize for its mistake of shooting down a Russian plane while it's still over Syrian space. Ankara claims its duty to protect its country. But the Russian plane was not even in their country's airspace! It's useless to deal with stubborn parties.

So many excuses and instances brought up but none pertains to shooting down the Russian plane while it wasn't in Turkey's airspace. Radical Muslims and Turks alike will never admit their mistakes. Reason to bomb them to kingdom come, if at all possible. And NATO just keeps mum.

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:05:56 AM

I remember a quote stated by Sir Putin.

“To Forgive terrorists is up to God, to send them to him is up to me.”

And i think this means a lot to all the nations concern

Thank you man!
I am searching about that statement but it didn't come to my mind Smiley)

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:57:45 AM

Erdogan and Ankara still refuses to apologize for its mistake of shooting down a Russian plane while it's still over Syrian space. Ankara claims its duty to protect its country. But the Russian plane was not even in their country's airspace! It's useless to deal with stubborn parties.

So many excuses and instances brought up but none pertains to shooting down the Russian plane while it wasn't in Turkey's airspace. Radical Muslims and Turks alike will never admit their mistakes. Reason to bomb them to kingdom come, if at all possible. And NATO just keeps mum.

POINT: according to USA satellites etc it WAS in Turkey's air space. Even if you are correct and such, I still state if the circumstances were reversed ..Russia would not apologize to Turkey for such.....but again because Turkey is a less powerful country and the Russian Plane (like previous incidents) was in or too close to Turkey air space and such happened ...again it would be NON ISSUE on an Apology..if the roles were reversed..heh ...no way in hell Russia would apologize to Turkey for shooting down a plane that was (or they thought was) in Russian Air Space.

The Russian's played fast and loose on the Turkish border ..freaked Turkey out from previous warnings....and did what any country would do ...shot the plane down.

But again my point is Russia would never apologize if it thought it was in the right..to expect Turkey to do so is dumb imho....just posturing....and even more dire if the Russian's really were in Turkey Air Space and 'assumed' they would not get shot down...not that would be embarrassing as hell .thus all the posturing on the Russian side imho...

anyway to clarify my point on the previous post

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:23:43 AM

https://www.rt.com/politics/323979-kadyrov-blames-turkey-for-executing/

Kadyrov blames Turkey for executing ‘Western plan to destroy Muslim nations’

“I prefer exact statements and I am asking you – when, where and with which has Turkey ever helped Chechnya and my people? Show me a single school, hospital, kindergarten or mosque presented to Chechnya,” Kadyrov wrote. “You only helped terrorists, Wahhabis. You raised funds for them, you offered them medical treatment and rest and they committed terrorist attacks, and killed Chechen people. Was this your help?”
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:30:12 AM

It is all plain and simple. Turkey was supporting the ISIS, the Al Nusra and its affiliates. They were also earning a lot of money, by selling the oil and the artifacts given to them by the ISIS pigs. When Russia started bombing the facatics, this source of revenue was cut off, and the goatfuckers decided to retaliate against it.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:37:46 AM

and the goatfuckers decided to retaliate against it.
And the result seems quite opposite. Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1tYn-SkDA8
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:45:07 AM

Downing a Russian aircraft was probably a reaction to Russia sending cruise missiles over Turkey Airspace without notification.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:40:53 PM

Erdogan was planning to annex the Turkmen inhabited regions of North-Western Syria to Turkey,taking advantage of the ongoing civil war. Until a few days ago, everything was going according to the plan. The Turks had ethnically cleansed the region of other ethnic groups (Kurds, Alawites, Armenians.etc). But then the Russian retaliation happened and all the Turkmen fled to Hatay.  Grin
shiryu

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:49:45 PM

Why can't Turkey asked Russia for apology for its jet unintentionally crossed into Turkey's border with concrete proof and then apologizes for shooting down the jet and agrees to some kind of compensations for the jet and the killed pilot? Prolonging the conflict does not do anybody any good.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:35:42 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 08:49:45 PM by Balthazar

Erdogan was planning to annex the Turkmen inhabited regions of North-Western Syria to Turkey,taking advantage of the ongoing civil war.
Pretty stupid idea, such scenario has never ends well. War eventually ends, and then original owners are coming back, armed with overwhelming fighting experience and crazy amount of weapons.
alrachid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Just another man trying to find his way.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

Today more information has been released. Russia says Turkey buys the ISIS oil, which if you read from many sources then you already knew this, and Turkey shot it down because Russia really is attacking ISIS and moderate rebels( some of which come from Turkey) and Turkey wanted to secure the oil trade routes.  It's an interesting accusation and although I dislike Putin very much, I think this is one of those things that the American public just isn't supposed to know. Personally I think the meda paints Turkey(prior to this) as a cooperative country in this whole operation. Remember last year when it was big news that Turkey was allowing us to setup shop in Turkey to combat ISIS?

This is all part of something much bigger and we all must do what we can to read between the lines of the media and see what's really going on. That way we can actually prepare for what may be.

In the end, while oil is the #1 power source in the world, the poor middle east( which is abundant in oil, duh) is going to remain a chess board with big boys playing for keeps using the ignorant consumer as a pawn. High ranked officers are more like rooks or bishops in this, this not aware of what's really going on. They just think they are fighting to make sure their loved ones can stay safe on home soil. It's all an illusion. This safety net can be crushed in minutes or less and panic would ensue.

Make Money To Buy Crypto By Doing Online Surveys! http://bit.ly/2pDUMPJ
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:02:54 PM

just apologize and move on! they're just creating more unnecessary tensions which might soon lead to war or idiots from both countries doing something they might regret like committing a hate crime. just be the better person and apologize and move forward. wars and nonsense hatred begin with something as pathetic and simple as this.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:02:05 PM

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: