Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe in Crisis  (Read 9366 times)
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:14:33 PM

Yes. The population in Euro zone is increasing year after year. But the resources are depleted very fast. It is not sustainable.
The population is not increasing by birthrate but rather by constant flow of economic immigrants.  And it is not like Europe natural resources were on a brink of depletion.
Europe can carry on for many, many more year. What is problematic, however, is current EU council stupid politics, it is like they know that they are wrong, but still doing it regardless.

What like having one court that can overpower ANY other court in Europe! And they expect people to stick with this?
Are you talking about Court of Justice of the European Union? If so, having this institution is not a problem. In fact it can be beneficial at times.
Currently there are bigger problems with EU general policy that is actually the biggest problem here. It awfully reminds me of the situation we had before the outbreak of WW2 where European nations were blind to see what Germans were up to. And we all know the consequences.

Yes it is exactly like you said.One Italian politick said.Germany owned Europe without one shot

About financial politic.QE is not working,There is no landing in Europe,Companys has stop to land,same  consument,anyway Draghi said,QE will run minimum  at march 2017 and untill will be 2% inflation reached
So Euro currency will die 2017
no possible to achieve inflation with QE,it works  opposit way

Why are bankers doing QE if its not working?  Huh  Is it to cash out the system?
It probably doesn't matter as Europe will be fully Islamic by 2050 if we will keep the pace of current migrants movements.
People were stupid to believe that continent with different nations, aims and languages can be unified for long.
We could, but not with all these discrepancies between countries, non-transparent line of decision making by politics, backstage negotiations, and creating laws blatantly against will of the societies.

It seems Marie Lepen is going to win the next elections in france judging by the current stats, but im not sure this is a good thing, those guys will use the nationalism thing to no end to get away with certain things. I don't support mindless mass immigration but I don't support such a party as well. We will see how things develop.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:44:16 PM

The population is not increasing by birthrate but rather by constant flow of economic immigrants.  And it is not like Europe natural resources were on a brink of depletion. Europe can carry on for many, many more year. What is problematic, however, is current EU council stupid politics, it is like they know that they are wrong, but still doing it regardless.

The European population is stable even without immigration. The natural growth is negative in some of the member countries such as Germany, Romania, and Bulgaria, but it is more than neutralized by the other nations such as the United Kingdom, France and the Netherlands.

And there is no point in mass immigration, if the vast majority of the migrants lack the necessary skills to do work in the EU. Unfortunately, that seems to be the case right now and they are likely to put even more strain on the resources.

That is the point you're absolutely right.
I mean here in Germany if we really need qualified workers why haven't we invited people from Spain, Portugal, France or Netherlands for instance.The unemployment rate in these countries is extremely high and the young generations therehad a really good education which would qualify for them for the german market.
Only god knows what these dum politicians are doing.
Pab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:37:25 AM

The imigration problem is very much advertised by media,European countrys are very much multi nations

There isa lot of islamic,black,hindu people,why,becouse of colonisation.Franceisfullof peoplefrom Algeria,Marocco
French carraibean

UK full of hindu,Indonesia,Maleysia.Honkcong etc
Who won for  France World Futbool Championship
Zinedine Zidaine,algerian,that  time in France firsteleven there was only 3 pure french guys
Germany is full of Turkish 
But it is even not possible to compare with USA,How many Native live in USA,very few,so what we are talking about

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:45:33 AM

I mean here in Germany if we really need qualified workers why haven't we invited people from Spain, Portugal, France or Netherlands for instance.The unemployment rate in these countries is extremely high and the young generations therehad a really good education which would qualify for them for the german market.

Since Germany is a part of the European Union, the second preference should have been given to fellow EU member states such as Greece and Portugal (the first preference for German citizens). But then Angela Merkel found a way to sideline this rule, and bring in people who would vote for her for the rest of their lives. Merkel is the worst thing that has ever happened to Germany, ever since Adolph Hitler.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:58:07 PM

Well, I do not think that EUR can crash in a whole Europe. There are very rich countries, like Germany, France etc., which have more than enough money  Wink
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:14:05 PM

Germany will be the main killer of the EURO currency.
They have leant too much money to different countries, one of which being billions of pounds to the UK. Even though, the UK have paid back 90 Trillion Pounds in their recession, the Euro could still fall because of this. (Note: It wasn't Just Germany That Leant to countries by too much)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:43:56 PM

Since Germany is a part of the European Union, the second preference should have been given to fellow EU member states such as Greece and Portugal (the first preference for German citizens). But then Angela Merkel found a way to sideline this rule, and bring in people who would vote for her for the rest of their lives. Merkel is the worst thing that has ever happened to Germany, ever since Adolph Hitler.
If I understand correctly, the next federal election in Germany isn't until 2017. That means Merkel will have plenty of time to finish destroying Germany and Europe. Unless German citizens act now, go to the streets and demand her resignation and new elections it will be too late. Merkel and those that support the invasion of Europe need to be removed from power. Just look what happened in Paris last night. That is just the tip of the iceberg. Europe will be devistated by these people and Europeans must act to save themselves and thier nations.

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:55:03 PM

I see that EUR has been dropped recently and it is near to have the same value as dollar, the crisis affects directly the economy of europe countries and i think a little bit the bitcoin price.

It hasn't reached the dollar yet. If it will it should be a clear sign that the union is dying.

The exchange rate has been dropped again but this is a sign that the currency of europe union is not good, maybe the Greece crisis affected directly the value of one euro.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:00:53 PM

I see that EUR has been dropped recently and it is near to have the same value as dollar, the crisis affects directly the economy of europe countries and i think a little bit the bitcoin price.

It hasn't reached the dollar yet. If it will it should be a clear sign that the union is dying.

The exchange rate has been dropped again but this is a sign that the currency of europe union is not good, maybe the Greece crisis affected directly the value of one euro.

It's been going downhill for a while:

The difference is not as large as it used to be:

1 EUR = 1.08732 USD
1 USD = 0.919691 EUR

I wonder if 1 EUR will be worth less than 1 USD in some years..

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:24:11 PM

It's been going downhill for a while:

1 EUR = 1.08732 USD
1 USD = 0.919691 EUR

Wouldn't take much! Just a peak in the population and it is higher!
I know that the Euro is dragging down the Pound. 1 USD used to be 0.64 GBP, Now it's 1 USD: 0.66 GBP. Fallen by 2 pence! Quite a large amount, considering the Euro only needs to fall by 8 cent/6p in order to be less than the US dollar.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:12:08 PM

If I understand correctly, the next federal election in Germany isn't until 2017. That means Merkel will have plenty of time to finish destroying Germany and Europe. Unless German citizens act now, go to the streets and demand her resignation and new elections it will be too late. Merkel and those that support the invasion of Europe need to be removed from power. Just look what happened in Paris last night. That is just the tip of the iceberg. Europe will be devistated by these people and Europeans must act to save themselves and thier nations.

Yeah, all three of you are right.  Europe is killing itself.

I do not WHAT is going on inside Merkel's mind.  She is killing Germany.  

France does not have much time to stop the INEVITABLE sharp decline once the Muslim population gets to some 40% (40%), they are then cooked, stick a fork in it.

Italy already has too many "migrants" and other riff-raff who add nothing to Europe's economy, yet making their country & culture worth less every day.

Beyond that, I really do not know much about other countries there.  But, destroy Germany, France and Italy (seems like the UK has the same problems too), and it's Game Over....
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:38:19 PM

Both EUR and USD are still strong but because of QE like practices. The currencies within itselves are a piece of trash backed by a rigged system and an army + police state, not because it has good features as money.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 10:26:00 AM

<snip>
1 EUR = 1.08732 USD
1 USD = 0.919691 EUR
Wouldn't take much! Just a peak in the population and it is higher!
I know that the Euro is dragging down the Pound. 1 USD used to be 0.64 GBP, Now it's 1 USD: 0.66 GBP. Fallen by 2 pence! Quite a large amount, considering the Euro only needs to fall by 8 cent/6p in order to be less than the US dollar.

Euro has is low against USD because of interest rate expectations. Euro will continue to operate in a low interest rate environment and an interest hike is due in the US. USD-EUR Parity is possible but improbable in the near future. Pound was up against EUR before was obviously due to Eurozone stability and economies, pound slid down against euro these weeks because speculators were betting on further QE from ECB and odds are decreasing, so they are adjusting their position. We have the interest rate decision for the UK coming up. If nothing changes, I'll expect the GBP down trend to continue.
Pab (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 08:38:31 PM

Now she will be replaced by Schauble,son of nazi comandos who has died on Greek island Kreta.Waffen SS elite nazi

comando,something like USA marines

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:07:05 AM

The Germans will never take out anti-immigration rallies, at least not in any significant numbers. They are all brainwashed, and made to believe that multiculturalism will do wonders for them. The combined support for the two anti-immigration parties (AfD and NPD) remains less than 10%, and their sphere of influence is mostly limited to the former Eastern Germany (GDR).
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:15:23 AM

The Germans will never take out anti-immigration rallies, at least not in any significant numbers. They are all brainwashed, and made to believe that multiculturalism will do wonders for them. The combined support for the two anti-immigration parties (AfD and NPD) remains less than 10%, and their sphere of influence is mostly limited to the former Eastern Germany (GDR).

Spoken like true Nazis.

There was a time in Germany's history where people listened to that kind of speech and it did destroy Germany and a lot of other countries.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:48:31 PM

Both EUR and USD are still strong but because of QE like practices. The currencies within itselves are a piece of trash backed by a rigged system and an army + police state, not because it has good features as money.

Their strength is derived from the relative weakness of other fiat currencies.  Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:18:36 PM

Their strength is derived from the relative weakness of other fiat currencies.  Smiley

Their strength is not due to the relative weakness of the other currencies, but due to their widespread usage all around the world and strong fundamentals. There are a number of currencies which can be considered as stronger than the EUR and the USD. Examples are the Qatari Riyal, the Swiss Franc and the Singapore Dollar.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:52:50 PM

if you take a closer look on what is currently happening in Europe, then the outlook of a crash in 2017 is very likely.

Debts of all countries are increasing dramatically from year to year with some execptions. Extreme parties are gaining more and more influence in many countries. Terrorism, unemployment, Greek crisis which will come up soon again. An ECB that is going crazy. Britain what is going to elect for an EU exit.

Further, in 2017 will be two important elections in core countries of EU. in Germany and France. Both countries have big problems. France economically and Germany because of the bad demographic development and huge costs for refugees.
Pab (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:46:09 PM

And now regional election in France won Jean MarieLe Pen.ultra right,antieuropean party.She is crazy inteligent and
and not blindly against EU saying very often that what many people think.Stop with EU of Germany

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print