Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: c0fferCoin ... Gemstones for Crypto Since 2015!!!  (Read 15859 times)
c0ffer (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Gems:Crypto

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 03:24:42 PM

already have a lot of coins aimed at gems. almost all died.
Thank you for your feedback.

I am aware of some projects that have had a gemstone theme or may have even had some form of possible gemstone offering but I am fairly certain that c0fferC0in is the first of it's kind in several ways. The longevity of c0fferC0in is assured.

we hope that your coin will not increase their number. Good luck to you Dev  Smiley
Thank you for the positive words. c0fferC0in is part of a larger, more significant undertaking that will start to become very clear, very soon.

Also, a reminder that there is an auction for c0c0 happening right now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329404

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:43:20 PM

I think that this coin is not credible !!! Due to the fact that the developer ignores questions from the community!

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 08:15:41 PM

I think that this coin is not credible !!! Due to the fact that the developer ignores questions from the community!
Thank you for your inquiry and feedback concerning response times. I also appreciate your enthusiasm.

Your inquiries have been answered.

I also may suggest that your claim is a bit hasty but the upcoming progression of c0fferC0in will alleviate any doubts.

CryptoCurrency for Gemstones ... Website | Main Thread  -  c0c0 Trading on YoBit
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:30:07 PM

Thank you for your inquiry and feedback concerning response times. I also appreciate your enthusiasm.

Your inquiries have been answered.

I also may suggest that your claim is a bit hasty but the upcoming progression of c0fferC0in will alleviate any doubts.
im waiting to see the full potential of c0c0 coin, also you need to add another exchange to spread the coin , yobit is not enough.
super-cpu

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:11:31 PM

c0c0 price up to 230 sat , very nice.
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:18:53 PM

im waiting to see the full potential of c0c0 coin, also you need to add another exchange to spread the coin , yobit is not enough.
Thank you for your feedback and interest.

c0fferC0in will definitely benefit from additional exchange listings. I have reached out to several but the response has been limited (or they have had problems). If we want to get more exchanges then they need to hear from other people aside from myself. From what I understand even just a few requests from users will get c0c0 on to voting lists. Once on voting lists then I can make a push for votes.

c0c0 price up to 230 sat , very nice.
It looks like there was a flurry of activity yesterday.

There will be some efforts in the coming days and weeks that will start to bring to light the potential of c0fferC0in.

c0c0 is completely unique in what it offers because of the gemstone redemption aspect. No other coin offers what c0c0 offers in the way that c0c0 is structured.

super-cpu

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:12:46 AM

Vote for c0c0 :

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=c0c0
xadsa418

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:56:04 AM

CBlock::SetBestChainInner          Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlockIndex::GetBlockTrust         Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlockIndex::IsSuperMajority       Good      dash blackcoin arch 
CTransaction::FetchInputs          Good      blackcoin           
CTransaction::CheckTransaction     Good      blackcoin arch       
CWalletTx::AcceptWalletTransaction Good      blackcoin arch       
GetNextTargetRequired              Most similar bucks, diff=4, codehash=42285947e660a4465539;   Manually inspected, Good
CTransaction::ConnectInputs        Good      blackcoin           
CBlock::AcceptBlock                Most similar blackcoin, diff=12, codehash=3e97e0bb346868eee6c4;   Manually inspected, Good
GetTransaction                     Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlock::SignBlock                  Most similar blackcoin, diff=6, codehash=04e648650e87c93eb3f3;   Manually inspected, Good
CBlock::CheckBlock                 Most similar blackcoin, diff=3, codehash=368eda2a62c8c5ad87f7;   Manually inspected, Good
ProcessMessages                    Good      blackcoin           
CTransaction::DisconnectInputs     Good      blackcoin arch       
ProcessBlock                       Good      blackcoin           
CMerkleTx::GetBlocksToMaturity     Good      blackcoin           
GetProofOfStakeLimit               Most similar blackcoin, diff=6, codehash=91f73c7fa26adff04635;   Manually inspected, Good
AcceptToMemoryPool                 Good      blackcoin           
CMerkleTx::AcceptToMemoryPool      Good      blackcoin           
SendMessages                       Most similar bucks, diff=3, codehash=53e2f6dc1c52abb843b1;   Manually inspected, Good
ProcessMessage                     Good      blackcoin           
CheckProofOfWork                   Good      dash blackcoin       
CTxOut CTransaction::GetOutputFor  Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlock::CheckBlockSignature        Good      blackcoin           
CTransaction::GetValueIn           Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlock::ConnectBlock               Good      blackcoin           
Not found funcs ['ComputeMinStake', 'ComputeMinWork']
GetProofOfWorkReward Manually checked Good
GetProofOfStakeReward Manually checked Good

What is this? And how to read this info?
As you know, most of the coins have very similar code bases. But any little bug could potentialy damage the whole blockchain. To avoid this, people started to check the code both manually and automatically.  As I know ocminer automatically checks code for already known bugs, so his checks couldn't find new bugs. Earlz checks code manually, but he also could miss something, because codebase is very huge. I chose different way. I wrote the script which compare code in one coin with code in other already inspected coins. So if you see something like "Good blackcoin arch " it means that i already inspected this code before in blackcoin's and arch's source, and I think that it's safe. When my script finds new code it asks me to check it manually and tells me which codebases is most similar, so 'CBlock::ConnectBlock                Most similar blackcoin, diff=5, codehash=1a0a6fb0d9bc6aefff4e'  means that most similar code of CBlock::ConnectBlock have seen in blackcoin and there is 5 places where something was changed.
Currently i check only most important functions in main.cpp.
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 02:41:23 PM

Excellent news and great work. Thank you for your support. Now we just need to get the votes up Smiley

c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 02:58:47 PM

What is this? And how to read this info?
As you know, most of the coins have very similar code bases. But any little bug could potentialy damage the whole blockchain. To avoid this, people started to check the code both manually and automatically.  As I know ocminer automatically checks code for already known bugs, so his checks couldn't find new bugs. Earlz checks code manually, but he also could miss something, because codebase is very huge. I chose different way. I wrote the script which compare code in one coin with code in other already inspected coins. So if you see something like "Good blackcoin arch " it means that i already inspected this code before in blackcoin's and arch's source, and I think that it's safe. When my script finds new code it asks me to check it manually and tells me which codebases is most similar, so 'CBlock::ConnectBlock                Most similar blackcoin, diff=5, codehash=1a0a6fb0d9bc6aefff4e'  means that most similar code of CBlock::ConnectBlock have seen in blackcoin and there is 5 places where something was changed.
Currently i check only most important functions in main.cpp.
Thank you very much for using c0c0 in your script analysis. Any third-party validation of code is greatly appreciated and is helpful in several ways.

This also supports/confirms my earlier post about c0c0.

I will be sharing the news about the C-CEX voting as well as the code review.

c0fferC0in is getting ready to gain some very serious traction.

rdrgpaz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:39:05 AM

What about this coin?
One more scam? the project is dead or alive?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:08:04 AM

What about this coin?

Am also curious... Are you dead? or alive?

What is the futurist plans with COCO?  someday can we convert Coco into Coca? 

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
rdrgpaz

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:33:22 AM

What about this coin?

Lol
You'll be able to snort some cryptocoke in the future!

Am also curious... Are you dead? or alive?

What is the futurist plans with COCO?  someday can we convert Coco into Coca? 
I AM THE TRUTH

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:06:18 PM

Hi Dev, What's going on with this Gem coin? Anything new?
People bought a lot of this coin; they need to know what's going on.
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:56:05 PM

Hi Dev, What's going on with this Gem coin? Anything new?
People bought a lot of this coin; they need to know what's going on.

Welcome to a New Year and an upcoming c0c0 relaunch.

There are still lots of gemstones available and the website will be back online shortly.

Get your c0c0 wallets staking since if you've been offline for a while you'll have stacked up some decent earnings, node1 is running waiting for your connections  Shocked

c0c0 will be a game changer in 2017!

Korvin

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:26:27 PM

Your occurrences are so intermittent... Your last post here was almost one year ago!
trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:53:23 AM

wow...C0c0 hard pump on YOBIT

C0C0 / BTC    Last: 0.00001667 _   24High: 0.00001667 _   24Low: 0.00000049

24V: 28.6 BTC

congrat c0c0  Cool
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 03:52:51 AM

This one is so dead, it's in hell.
aka Yobit.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
LiNet

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:48:04 AM

aldeady no. +581,2%
c0ffer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:30:43 PM

Your occurrences are so intermittent... Your last post here was almost one year ago!

This is completely true but only for posting in this thread. Outside of this forum has been continuous progress in many areas... Soon to be seen.

wow...C0c0 hard pump on YOBIT

C0C0 / BTC    Last: 0.00001667 _   24High: 0.00001667 _   24Low: 0.00000049
24V: 28.6 BTC
congrat c0c0  Cool

This was an unknown, outside effort and completely unrelated to anything by me. Speculation lies with the action being a heavy buyer, but no evidence of another attempt at this type of movement is apparent.

This one is so dead, it's in hell.
aka Yobit.

This coin is VERY far from dead. It's listing on YoBit is what has kept it alive. Maybe better described as hibernation...

Time to wake up!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: