Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the BFL forums in f****** China?  (Read 7363 times)
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:21:14 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 11:32:54 PM by Frizz23

I was just searching for shipment updates on BFLs forum, reading this thread here:
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/406-any-chance-chips-wont-work.html

Taking a snapshot, because I sort of assumed that this one would be deleted rather quickly. And I was right. It's gone now.

Which makes me think: Are we in f*cking China?!?! Censorship at it's best ...

Hey SLok & Inaba: eryngi is of course another one of Frizz23 fake accounts, right?

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:49:10 PM

I don't know. All I saw was he is just like you, a nagging idiot repeating the same whining mantra day by day, and steps it up where possible? Does he want a refund? Nooooo.... Does he even have an order? Probably not, just like you. (What was your order number btw?) Do you remember why you were removed there, over and over and over and over? Because you were the same, a nagging whining troll.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
2GOOD

Activity: 547
Merit: 531

First bits: 12good

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2012, 12:01:26 AM

Hey.. this is company WAR .. ASIC companies are fighting for customers and you know that Everything is fair in love, war and business.

Anyway this may or may not be true either way, we have to wait and see....

Edit: as posted in BFL forums this rumor is looking very plausible

Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 07:33:43 PM

What was your order number btw?

My order number: #0800-SUCK-MY-BALLS

What was your order number? Your SSN? Your full address? And your DOB please?

warlordluke

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 10:00:09 AM

I'm not sure if you realise but that's a phone number?

I sure he asked for your order number not your phone number.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 10:21:32 AM

I'm not sure if you realise but that's a phone number?

I sure he asked for your order number not your phone number.

Wait a minute,I've seen your phone number before.................oh,on the bathroom stalls at truckstops across the US.My,do you get around or what  Grin Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 06:31:05 AM

Are you seriously crying because a histrionic post on the BFL forums was deleted?

Seriously?

Tell you what, instead of posting this trash everywhere... why don't you go down to your local mcdonalds and start screaming about how the fries suck! Yell it over and over and be as loud as possible. See how long before someone has you removed.

It's the same damned thing, BFL forums are for communication between BFL customers and BFL. It isn't the correct venue for your asshatery.

I for one would like to enjoy my fries.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 06:56:23 AM

Frizz has a movie being made,its a take off of a Robin Williams movie:

THE WORLD,ACCORDING TO FRIZZ  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 02:26:07 PM

I can't wait until these ASICs are delivered.

It's not because I want to mine bitcoins, it's just so all these whinging-trolling-all-talk-do-nothings shut the fuck up.

They'll then go back to trolling 4chan and posting CP on 7chan.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
squeept

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 04:00:17 PM

You know what I would want on my official forums for a product I'm selling? 6,000 copies of the same goddamn question so nobody can find any actual discussion.

Nevermind, that's what these forums are for. Now wait 3 hours and ask about shipping dates again.

I'm just going to keep repeating "it's an Altera HardCopy" because I haven't the slightest clue what I'm talking about.
Merrick

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 04:09:54 PM

It's not because I want to mine bitcoins, it's just so all these whinging-trolling-all-talk-do-nothings shut the fuck up.

I'm sure they will find something else to complain about on here, sadly.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 08:27:58 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2012, 08:53:10 PM by ElectricMucus

I can't wait till new year to remind you all that you still have no asics.

On the forums: Apparently not in China since they are down NOW, and redirect to 1&1 Internet via an affiliate link. Just a remainder of their "professionalism". LOL
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 09:56:02 PM

On the forums: Apparently not in China since they are down NOW, and redirect to 1&1 Internet via an affiliate link. Just a remainder of their "professionalism". LOL

Ahm ... what's your ISP? Let me guess: 1&1? Wink

Because BFL is hosted by Joe's Datacenter: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/96.43.135.163

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 09:58:06 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2012, 03:23:55 PM by ElectricMucus

Ahm ... what's your ISP? Let me guess: 1&1? Wink

Because BFL is hosted by Joe's Datacenter: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/96.43.135.163

Just click the above link.
it redirects here: http://www.1and1.com/?affiliate_id=322774

fixed apparently
and no I'm not using 1&1 as my isp.
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 01:53:46 PM

what are you 2 on about?

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
CharlieContent

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 02:13:54 PM

Are you seriously crying because a histrionic post on the BFL forums was deleted?

Seriously?

Tell you what, instead of posting this trash everywhere... why don't you go down to your local mcdonalds and start screaming about how the fries suck! Yell it over and over and be as loud as possible. See how long before someone has you removed.

It's the same damned thing, BFL forums are for communication between BFL customers and BFL. It isn't the correct venue for your asshatery.

I for one would like to enjoy my fries.

Dude your fries don't exist. All you have is an expensive fantasy that you will one day get to eat some delicious, golden brown fried potato that you paid for months ago. The guys at McDonalds keep telling you "Just wait a little longer, the fries are nearly ready" but you can't smell fries cooking. The only smell is bullshit. The manager of the McDonalds is a convicted fraudster, and some people are beginning to suspect that they don't even have a fryer back there at all.

You're standing at the front, salivating. You want those fries. You need those fucking fries. You're grasping a packet of ketchup, desperate for that first salty, greasy bite.

Suddenly a voice from the crowd says "Hey...maybe the fries aren't coming."

You have too much invested. Too much money, too much emotions. If those fries don't come, all your dreams die...

"SHUT UP!" you bark. "Don't you DARE question the fries. They're coming alright, and they'll be even more delicious than they promised, and I for one can't wait to see the look on your face as I shove those potato morsels down my greedy gullet!"

Maybe the fries will arrive. Maybe they won't. But one this is for sure, the whole thing is sketchy as fuck.

You can't really fault people for questioning it. Questioning it repeatedly even. This is Bitcoin, nothing can be taken for granted, especially not such a sketchy situation.

I remember similar posts about Pirate.
SLok

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 02:54:59 PM

It's not about fries or asics and do or don't they exist. It's about trolls crying the same mantra several times a day. Making numerous accounts with fake complaints just because they are dedicated to bash bfl at every occasion. Like Frizz23 aka bitsnpieces aka a lot more, making up orders to cancel, just fucking things up. If bfl has no asic because they have not proved to have an asic, bctfpga has no asic too, and the pictures of avalon's production line just show some people standing next to some machinery, without any trace of relation to avalon, so they don't have an asic too. Whoopy, everybody go get your money back! I might get some places in the first batches!

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
bitmar

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 04:04:32 PM

It's not about fries or asics and do or don't they exist. It's about trolls crying the same mantra several times a day. Making numerous accounts with fake complaints just because they are dedicated to bash bfl at every occasion. Like Frizz23 aka bitsnpieces aka a lot more, making up orders to cancel, just fucking things up. If bfl has no asic because they have not proved to have an asic, bctfpga has no asic too, and the pictures of avalon's production line just show some people standing next to some machinery, without any trace of relation to avalon, so they don't have an asic too. Whoopy, everybody go get your money back! I might get some places in the first batches!

Why do you call people who have doubts about the BFL trolls? because they are not naive, they can think logically, and they have their own opinion? So far,  ASIC for mining does not exist. BFL risking the money of their clients, not their own so customers have the right to criticism especially if BFL delay the shipment and situation is not clear. The official date of shipment was to be a month ago, so who deserved to be called a troll? ( rhetorical question). BFL can not live up to their promises so growing dissatisfaction among customers. If there would be more of skepticism and caution in the case of a pirate, losses would be much smaller. I do not support BFLs fanatical opponents or their fanatical defenders, I try to use common sense. I think it's the best way not to be fooled.
SLok

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 04:32:06 PM

Why do you call people who have doubts about the BFL trolls?
I don't. Reread "It's about trolls crying the same mantra several times a day. Making numerous accounts with fake complaints just because they are dedicated to bash bfl at every occasion. Like Frizz23 aka bitsnpieces aka a lot more, making up orders to cancel, just fucking things up."
I myself have doubts about bfl's shipping updates. Do you think that gives me some right to make multiple accounts and spread fud and lies? Ask the same questions day by day? Fill every topic with the same whining?
I heard no one complain here when all mesarah's posts except 1 or 2 were removed, only cheers.

Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 06:13:52 PM

Why are you such a BFL asshamster? Seriously man - I don't get it. I assume they don't pay you - so why do you do this for free?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: