Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the BFL forums in f****** China?  (Read 7363 times)
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 02:58:26 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2012, 08:17:02 AM by Frizz23

... it's why you need a truckload of accounts and identities ...

You are as repetitive as a Buddhist monk with your multiple-accounts mantra. I have no idea why you have to bring it up in each and every of your postings directed towards me?

As you know I have been banned on BFL forum for asking "the wrong questions", doubting Inabas bullshit, etc. So I created a new account, made one posting - and got immediately banned again. Did this 3-4 times - then gave up.

Their registration function is meanwhile out of order (https://forums.butterflylabs.com/aitvbulletin/account/forum redirects to "Page not found") - so it seems BFL kicks out all the sceptical minds and lets no new ones in. So it's gonna be an asshamster-only forum soon.

By the way: With a posting like yours recently I would have been banned for sure. So watch out! Maybe they say SLok is just another one of Frizz's fake accounts - and ban you Wink

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/519-10-dec-2012-bfl-asic-update-5.html#post7841
SLok: "wtf bfl customers are the laughing stock of the bitcoin community by now. I wish I never heard of the lot. Beats me why every "update" is always "a month later guys" at least. How can they say at this point in production 'we need 30 days more", just for completing the chips? That's not a production update with a realistic picture of what is needed and how long extra it is going to take, that is "we don't have a fucking clue" and we just picked some time frame out of thin air. "

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Merrick

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:04:43 PM

... it's why you need a truckload of accounts and identities ...

You are as repetitive as a Buddhist monk with your multiple-accounts mantra. I have no idea why you have to bring it up in each and every of your postings directed towards me?

As you know I have been banned on BFL forum for asking "the wrong questions", doubting Inabas bullshit, etc. So I created a new account, made one posting - and got immediately banned again. Did this 3-4 times - then gave up.

The registration function is meanwhile out of order (https://forums.butterflylabs.com/aitvbulletin/account/forum redirects to "Page not found") - so it seems BFL kicks out all the sceptical minds and lets no new ones in. So it's gonna be an asshamster-only forum soon.

By the way: With a posting like yours recently I would have been banned for sure. So watch out! Maybe they say SLok is just another one of Frizz's fake accounts - and ban you Wink

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/519-10-dec-2012-bfl-asic-update-5.html#post7841
SLok: "wtf bfl customers are the laughing stock of the bitcoin community by now. I wish I never heard of the lot. Beats me why every "update" is always "a month later guys" at least. How can they say at this point in production 'we need 30 days more", just for completing the chips? That's not a production update with a realistic picture of what is needed and how long extra it is going to take, that is "we don't have a fucking clue" and we just picked some time frame out of thin air. "

even the bfl die hards are starting to lose patience, it seems...
Tinua

Activity: 871
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:07:37 PM

As you know I have been banned on BFL forum for asking "the wrong questions",.............

official statement from BFL_Josh on BFL forum:
Quote from: BFL_Josh

Frizz23 has been banned. This is not Bitcointalk forums, rude and inappropriate behavior is not going to be tolerated here. However, he was banned for creating the BFL_Mitt account and impersonating a BFL employee. Normally I would issue a warning about post content, but under the circumstances, given his attitude and actions prior to and subsequent to the BFL_Mitt account, I felt it's appropriate to remove him entirely.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/188-information-bitcoin-magazine-2.html#post2736
abeaulieu

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 10:46:44 PM

As you know I have been banned on BFL forum for asking "the wrong questions",.............

official statement from BFL_Josh on BFL forum:

Frizz23 has been banned. This is not Bitcointalk forums, rude and inappropriate behavior is not going to be tolerated here. However, he was banned for creating the BFL_Mitt account and impersonating a BFL employee. Normally I would issue a warning about post content, but under the circumstances, given his attitude and actions prior to and subsequent to the BFL_Mitt account, I felt it's appropriate to remove him entirely.
https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/188-information-bitcoin-magazine-2.html#post2736

hahahahaha. great find Smiley
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 11:07:35 PM

Frizz23 has been banned. This is not Bitcointalk forums, rude and inappropriate behavior is not going to be tolerated here. ...

LOL. Double standards at least. Inaba is insulting people here on a daily basis, calling them idiots, pathological liars and whatnot.
By the way: He's unusually quiet at the moment - seems all those "pathological liars" were right after all ...

However, he was banned for creating the BFL_Mitt account and impersonating a BFL employee...

BFL_Mitt, yes, I remember that Grin. I created BFL_Mitt and BFL_Obama during the 2012 elections. Have they not heard of them? Mitt Romney? Barack Obama? Hello?! It seems their forums are in f***ing China Wink

SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 12:16:02 PM

You were addressing bfl employees directly, where you quoted me above I was addressing their chipmakers, with their "we need another 30 days" bull crap. You not only made 3-4 accounts, more like 5-6, only the BFL_ prefix were 3, and you also started to complain at bitcointalk with your extra accounts about being banned there.

ps were you trying to make a new account there, when you found the registration page fluked? Or are you just checking all the links at the bfl forum to see if it all still works?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 03:05:07 PM

ps were you trying to make a new account there, when you found the registration page fluked?

Wow! You are a genius, Watson. You caught me again Cheesy

Joshwaa

Activity: 497

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 04:11:11 PM

Frizz in your expert opinion who is on time and who will ship before March 1, 2013. I personally do not expect to see a product from anyone till March.  Anyone who knows about fab and design knows there is no way( unless your Intel) that any company could turn out a new design and chip and product in less that 9 months and be profitable.  It's just facts. 

Like what I said : 1JosHWaA2GywdZo9pmGLNJ5XSt8j7nzNiF
Don't like what I said : 1FuckU1u89U9nBKQu4rCHz16uF4RhpSTV
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 06:30:56 PM

Frizz in your expert opinion who is on time and who will ship before March 1, 2013. I personally do not expect to see a product from anyone till March.  Anyone who knows about fab and design knows there is no way( unless your Intel) that any company could turn out a new design and chip and product in less that 9 months and be profitable.  It's just facts. 

You already answered your own question Smiley From what I've seen so far Avalons approach seems to be the most reasonable - from an engineers point of view.

As for BFL: What they have posted so far makes no sense at all. Either they are blatant liars - or they are the most dilettante company on this planet. Maybe they are really, really lucky - and can ship in March 2013. Maybe they vastly underestimated the complexity of ASICs - have to redesign, rework, postpone again and again - and finally run out of money. And never deliver. I'd say the probability of this is > 50%.

imho

wdBTCtrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 09:48:04 PM

I've got a crazy question... Why are these posts in the German -> off topic forum ? 
TheBible

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 12:14:20 AM

I've got a crazy question... Why are these posts in the German -> off topic forum ? 

Take a wild guess.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 12:37:29 AM

BFL Über Alles!
wdBTCtrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:01:24 AM

BFL Über Alles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_eRRab36XLI
greyhawk

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:23:06 AM

Keine Sorge, ich weiß, was ich tue.  Kiss
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 11:11:53 AM

Frizz23 you are taking the whole whistleblowing a little too far for my taste.

I am a BFL sceptic too and trolled their missionaries on a few occasions. But taking the fight onto their own site isn't really helping. It's ok to get a little entertainment out of the usual rageposts but not purposefully provoking them.

For example, I wouldn't wanna create an account on a scientology forum for that purpose either.
Joshwaa

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:28:07 PM

Ich bezweifle es.

greyhawk

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:00:03 PM

Hinter dir! Ein dreiköpfiger Affe!
Joshwaa

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:46:31 PM

Why not two heads, why's it gotta be 3?

greyhawk

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 05:32:12 PM

Good question. We'd have to ask Tim Schafer.
Frizz23 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 08:38:23 PM

It's ok to get a little entertainment out of the usual rageposts but not purposefully provoking them.

Since DiabloD3 restricted the BFL threads I tried to create another account on BFL forums - but their registration function is defunct. Since about a week now.

It's been unusually quiet form the "official" BFL side. On BFL forums - and on here as well.

Maybe they are already in Mexico, drinking Tequila and having fun with the ladies?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: