Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the BFL forums in f****** China?  (Read 7363 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 12:54:56 AM

Well, I think it's still open because we're not on the BFL forums, where this annoying thread would be long gone by now.

I couldn't get past the laughable bolded part... what were you saying?

Think he was about to say that you're an unjustifiably arrogant assh0le.

I could be wrong.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 12:59:12 AM

Well, I think it's still open because we're not on the BFL forums, where this annoying thread would be long gone by now.

Lets cut to the chase because i like shooting the shit.

Censorship in the BFL forums. Yes or No?

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 01:24:30 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2012, 12:13:48 PM by elux

I couldn't get past the laughable bolded part...

Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 01:38:02 AM

Censorship in the BFL forums. Yes or No?

Yes

See:

Another one bites the dust ... Wink

Thou shall not doubt the all-knowing Josh/Inaba, or stop him from spreading rubbish. Or you get deleted. Like this fella here:

A playstation 3?

... and it's gone: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/hardware-discussion/514-playstation-3-a.html#post7665

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Third Way

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 01:57:43 AM

I,kinda meant for Josh to answer that one. Better from the horses mouth right? Eliminate all doubt and all that.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 05:11:07 AM

If you define censorship as removing trolling then yes.  If you define censorship properly, as removing posts just because they are not liked, then no.  There have been exactly zero messages removed that were not either outright spam or outright trolling.  Hell, Frizz has posted most of the troll messages over here, so by all means, judge for yourself.

Elux:  Thanks for the picture, I was wondering what you were doing there with all that babbling... Your posts makes a lot more sense now that you posted a picture of what you were feeling when you made your post.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Frizz23 (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 07:52:58 AM

If you define censorship as removing trolling then yes.

It seems trolling is also defined by you by "deflating Inabas bloated ego". All superfastkyle did was correcting you. For that he got deleted.

By the way: 99% of all postings on forums@BFL are trolling - with zero value.
Here are the last activities:
Lab_Rat: "No problem, there are just too many possibilities to give an exact answer." (a reply to "ASIC's already out?")
Lab_Rat: "I hate CNN... Always have." (in: "SiliconAngle - CNN's 'Odd Screed Against Bitcoin'")
bce: "In addition to solar, it appears to also have a wind turbine (that white thing on the tower)!" (in: "Thursday We Move")

Hell, Frizz has posted most of the troll messages over here, ...

Yes, I'm the devil, I know Wink. And, as I've been told, it's only me that's responsible for BFLs bad reputation.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 05:01:10 PM

Among the many other things Frizz is ignorant about, I guess we can add trolling to the list.  Someone get this boy a dictionary!  Poor little thing doesn't even know the definition of simple words!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 07:08:43 PM

ok people I think it's time
Third Way

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:23:49 PM

The dreaded 50 Hitlers

mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 02:16:03 AM

Among the many other things Frizz is ignorant about, I guess we can add trolling to the list.  Someone get this boy a dictionary!  Poor little thing doesn't even know the definition of simple words!

Poor little Inaba, he cant hack being called out on his bullshit anymore so he has to cower in the safety of BFL forums where he can delete any post that makes him look stupid (Im guessing this keeps him busy 24/7).

CharlieContent

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 01:47:58 AM

Hey Josh I know where you're coming from man. The guy who runs the official Pepsi page on facebook sometimes calls people who prefer Coke "a bunch of stupid cunts".

Apparently being an asshole in public is the new way to do business now. I was reading about in Forbes. I love the way you guys have adopted this innovative new technique. That (combined with your impeccable record of keeping deadlines and the absolutely spotless criminal record of your boss) shows me that BFL is an organization comprised of dedicated professionals who know exactly what they are doing. I'd definitely trust you with a large pre-order. Hell, I'd put my house on it.

Keep up the good work!
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 03:15:33 PM

Among the things Frizz is ignorant about are such disparate elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to blowing delivery dates & specs.

FIFY.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 04:17:09 PM

Free bump for "that year when BFL delivered", as 2013 will no doubt be forever recorded in history.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: