Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]  (Read 21943 times)
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:46:04 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 12:29:13 PM by ffmad

David has been misleaded by a con man, the title of this topic is pure defamation

Also, this story has nothing to do with monero, the scammer was doing a "classic" mining / cloud mining scam (but aimed at VC / people with big pockets)

How do you know it's about mining scam? Any prooflinks?
Also, how's mining scam against VCs/investors related to Monero at all? And why is then David apologizing so hard?

No offense to anyone here. The topic title is crazily misleading. But the way Monero supporters react to it... Very clumsy and full of logic fallacies. Spoetnik is definitely a divine level troll, but why aren't Monero guys willing to talk transparently this time?

Also, good luck to David on his path.

The scamming company : http://www.dbt-consulting.com/

I know because they were openly selling that shit, through meetups, for example.
There was a video of a meetup (in french), but it has been deleted, the guy who took the video didn't want to show a scam to people.

Like I said before, it's absolutly not related to Monero. David was apologizing first to french community, because we warned him more than once that the business looked scammy.

For the monero guys defending him, I think it's normal. Those who knows and appreciate him can't let those kind of shit talk pass, as he was a main figure in monero community, you see a lot of them here.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:00:28 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 02:05:53 AM by Spoetnik

@generalizethis
Nothing was cherry picked.. i ALREADY said i went to Poloniex loaded the web page and screen capped it.
I did not set it up to look that via ANY means !
IF you want the time frame adjusted do it yourself..
For the average user out there.. They too will see what i seen.
AKA: Reality

Spare me the innocent baby bullshit too guys.

A power shill and spammer is David Latapie.
And yeah that guy reminded me of a point.. i am VERY familiar with.. HypserStake.
That is yet another stain on his fine credibility boys.
How long has he sat on Polo chat boasting about XMR / HYP
What happened to both ?
Dumped into submission.. worthless + broke investors.
Spin shit all you want..

Defamed LOL
He defamed himself hahahha

PS: Monero is dead.

EDIT:
Monero Shill's are irritating for many reasons..
For 2 years they have littered the scene with self moderated topics.
If you see a self mod topic ..it's probably a Monero topic LOL
And do the rest of us create those kind ? Of course not we have nothing to fear.

Self-Moderated Topics = RED FLAG

FUD first & ask questions later™
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:03:18 PM

Oh this thread is setting new lows to say the least.

What is tried to do with David is just cruel, like kicking someone lying on the ground.

Cruel. Do I get a "lulz" gais, afterall I said the funny word?

Even if you are paid for posting against Monero, Davids person has done exactly zero to you, not to mention your person.
How about keeping personal tragedies out from the shitposting parade.

I can guarantee you David would not in a million years do something like this to you, either.

This is naive, ignorant of evidence, and intentionally deceitful
WHO did pay us to post against Monero again? The CIA? What would the incentive be?
hahahaa so pathetic
You are not innocent if you fuck with other peoples money because you're an idiot, ask the Karpele'd folks

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:08:00 PM

i loved the chart excuses LOL
ohhh Spoetnik cherry picked a time frame that looked bad  Roll Eyes
Uhhh no..
I loaded the web page and saved the jpeg.
That is what anyone will see if they go to Poloniex..

I am really tired of dishonest Monero Shill's

HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:10:28 PM

Don't panic, there is a large buy wall support at 0.00001, right where it deserves to be
90% of all recently executed trade orders are selling

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:32:18 PM

As far as I know, it was a Bitcoin mining company, and had nothing to do with Monero.

Most if not all Monero core team members and other developers are part time contributors to Monero and have other day jobs. David's happened to be as an entrepreneur involved with Bitcoin mining. That went bad, apparently due to the actions of someone else involved with that business and not David, but I don't know the details. I would take the comments of people directly involved with the French crypto community such as ffmod as being better informed than those of random crypto trolls such as Spoetnik, HCLivess, or ceti, but again, its all second hand from my perspective, so I don't really know.

I see no connection to Monero, any more than if I were involved in a coffee business that went bad.

The misleading thread title gives a very good idea of where people are coming from on this.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 08:53:17 PM

As far as I know, it was a Bitcoin mining company, and had nothing to do with Monero.

Most if not all Monero core team members and other developers are part time contributors to Monero and have other day jobs. David's happened to be as an entrepreneur involved with Bitcoin mining. That went bad, apparently due to the actions of someone else involved with that business and not David, but I don't know the details. I would take the comments of people directly involved with the French crypto community such as ffmod as being better informed than those of random crypto trolls such as Spoetnik, HCLivess, or ceti, but again, its all second hand from my perspective, so I don't really know.

I see no connection to Monero, any more than if I were involved in a coffee business that went bad.

The misleading thread title gives a very good idea of where people are coming from on this.

Yes Risto, of course you know nothing. Wash your hands of it all.........

It's cute that you confuse Smooth for Risto.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 09:13:23 PM

Yes Risto, of course you know nothing. Wash your hands of it all.........

It's cute that you confuse Smooth for Risto.

It's cute that Risto lets you off the leash to run around a bit.

I thought David's company was running Monero marketing? I wish you guys would get your delusions straight.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:16:18 AM

Don't panic, there is a large buy wall support at 0.00001, right where it deserves to be

Cheap coins.. NOM NOM NOM NOM

They -KNOW- they are in serious trouble which is why they called in the troops.
All hands on deck.. man your battle stations... Monero Shills unite !

IF they were ever going to accomplish something other than just another pump and dump..
It would have happened long ago.

I get people that want to flip coins for profit but some are naive and buy into various Shill Shenanigans..
This is not fair to people who believe all the hype then invest lots holding indefinably.. (long term)
Even if the whole Monero fanbase etc was honest in thinking it's the greatest eva !!111ONE
They still don't get 1 thing !

ALL coins get manipulated by rich scene players and pump groups.. leaving a trail of dead coins and victims.
The "not me" routine is grossly irresponsible of them all.
History speaks loud and clear on this guys.. and don't even bother blaming "devine level Trolls"
I don't sell access to my pump group for a fee or claim to be a millionaire investor.
Or have the name.. Kaiser or Dotcom etc.

Nope i am one of you guys that live paycheck to paycheck and want to support crypto and make a buck maybe.
BUT, i am not willing to sacrifice noobs to make that buck.. it's called Integrity you classless shameful Monero Shills.

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:34:39 AM

DARKcoin is the same category

Please explain how they are remotely in the same category? I'm curious here what exactly Monero has done to merit this accusation from you.

HYPE/FUD/SPAM from pump and dumpers not affiliated with core dev team:

Darkcoin: YES
Monero: YES

Massive intentional scam instamine?

Monero: NO

Change in emission curve after launch to the benefit of early adopters/instaminers?

Developers setting up sham votes?  ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525093.msg13123276#msg13123276 )

Developers hyping the coin by announcing publicly they're buying on exchanges while actively selling OTC? ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220204.0 )

I see the coward troll HCLivess runs away when asked what exactly he has against Monero... come on speak up HCLivess
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:14:37 AM

David is a nice guy from what i know and he's too stupid to scam people, i think he's a good target for scammers

Anyway monero and dark are almost dead, zeroclash coming soon

Sell Sell!
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:47:29 AM

David is a nice guy from what i know and he's too stupid to scam people, i think he's a good target for scammers

Sell Sell!

No.  

David has confessed and there is plenty of evidence that shows him deeply involved.

Where is this confession and evidence? The only thing David confessed to was being taking by a fraudster--something you'll probably be doing when the dash-ship sinks.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 07:53:29 AM

Sell Sell!

No.  

David has confessed and there is plenty of evidence that shows him deeply involved.

Where is this confession and evidence? The only thing David confessed to was being taking by a fraudster--something you'll probably be doing when the dash-ship sinks.

oh reallllyyyyy...................

Is that evidence?

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:10:03 AM

Sell Sell!

No.  

Is that evidence?

of course not

My point exactly. Do you have any proof David was the cause of a fraud or are you just trying to set as many posts away from you getting called out on a lie as possible?

Sell Sell!

No. 

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:14:54 AM

Sell Sell!

No.  

Is that evidence?

of course not

My point exactly. Do you have any proof David was the cause of a fraud or are you just trying to set as many posts away from you getting called out on a lie as possible?

No.  

David has confessed and there is plenty of evidence that shows him deeply involved

Wow! You just went in a circle.

Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession of him being fraudster. Again, the only thing he confessed to was being taken by a fraudster. So put up or shut up. Or are we gonna go in another circle?

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:24:11 AM

Sell Sell!

No.  

Is that evidence?

of course not

No.  

David has confessed and there is plenty of evidence that shows him deeply involved

Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession. Again, the only thing he confessed to was being taken by a fraudster. So put up or shut up.

Guess which one is Ceti in the top pic.  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:26:12 AM

Cheap coins.. NOM NOM NOM NOM

They -KNOW- they are in serious trouble which is why they called in the troops.
All hands on deck.. man your battle stations... Monero Shills unite !

IF they were ever going to accomplish something other than just another pump and dump..
It would have happened long ago.

I get people that want to flip coins for profit but some are naive and buy into various Shill Shenanigans..
This is not fair to people who believe all the hype then invest lots holding indefinably.. (long term)
Even if the whole Monero fanbase etc was honest in thinking it's the greatest eva !!111ONE
They still don't get 1 thing !

ALL coins get manipulated by rich scene players and pump groups.. leaving a trail of dead coins and victims.
The "not me" routine is grossly irresponsible of them all.
History speaks loud and clear on this guys.. and don't even bother blaming "devine level Trolls"
I don't sell access to my pump group for a fee or claim to be a millionaire investor.
Or have the name.. Kaiser or Dotcom etc.

Nope i am one of you guys that live paycheck to paycheck and want to support crypto and make a buck maybe.
BUT, i am not willing to sacrifice noobs to make that buck.. it's called Integrity you classless shameful Monero Shills.
You may be a FUDster, but right now this is my favorite post in a long time! Respect.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:27:21 AM

Sell Sell!

No.  

Is that evidence?

of course not

No. 

Again, where is the evidence of David creating a fraud or the confession. Again, the only thing he confessed to was being taken by a fraudster. So put up or shut up.

There once was a troll named ceti
who didn't have evidence ready
so when pressed about his lies
he laid down and died with his lies by his side
but not before he got off, "oh really....."

HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:36:27 AM

Admittedly he was also involved very much so with hyperstake, as I recall correctly. And mintcoin too.

Why do you hate it so much as to single it out from Mintcoin and Hyperstake?

Hope you find clarity, some day Smiley

HYP and MINT dont go for spam campaigns
Can you link the HYP scandal, please?

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:54:10 AM

I keep proving every thing that comes out of your mouth is dog shit.. over & over.
I can do this all day buddy.. i don't have a JOB ROFL

Suck it shill Wink

lol, talking about integrity while telling lies... living from paycheck to paycheck, but no job...

pathetic...

best regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: