Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]  (Read 21943 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:33:49 AM

Hey guys want to come clean ?
Waiting 1.5 years is not going to make things any easier Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:37:09 AM

Good point

The one we haven't seen truth from on this thread is you, Spoetnik

It isn't too late.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:21:29 AM

Good point

The one we haven't seen truth from on this thread is you, Spoetnik

It isn't too late.

Nice job retard idiot Moenro Fucktard.
Thanks for the invalid neg rating too loser douche.. gimme more prick !

diversion tactics much coward ?

Scammy piece of shit you and your faggy spam crew are going down .

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:23:37 AM

Monero Forums - David Latapie - 2015-11-30

https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie

Dear Moneroers,

There have been rumours about me. My silence was suspicious and there was even talks of criminal accusations in France.

Time to clear this up.

Months ago, I decided to go one step further in my involvement with Monero and to start a company to promote It (as well as the whole blockchain technology). It happened I made a terrible choice when it came to choose my partners. One of them, a very good smooth-talker, was a crook who managed to swindle us all (four other partners). We since discovered he was doing this for ten years. The French police eventually catched him and last thing I heard, he was in jail.

I deeply involved myself into this project, because it really meant a lot for me. This was not only about earning money, it was the culmination of years of sweating, not only in the society but also inside, in my head. So when everything crumbled, I was devastated.

I'm slowly recovering. It will take time, don't expect to see me much active in the following months on Monero (I do have a great project in the works, where Monero plays a part - I won't go into more details until I have something to show, though). I have to put a lot of things in order. The good news is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I'm still the David Latapie you know. Weakened, but the same. So whatever you may have believed about me several months ago still holds true.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

+

Colleagues of crypto,

For years I hesitate to get into entrepreneurship. Many of my friends tell me that I am made for that (it or consulting), and I still hesitate long.

Just a few months (March 2015), when I was in a bad psychological passes (end of employment contract), I was seduced by a "contractor bitcoin" Wadii Rashid alias Rayane. Ignoring the advice of many of you, I persevered with that person, telling me that I have to stop giving up just before the finish line, do not stop at the first hesitation, think for me -even and not by others, etc.

I was wrong.

The so-called contractor was not one (it even has a rack very, very heavy, I recently discovered), knowledge in Bitcoin and were not its sole competence is very, very to talk ... (and defraud, but that it is not very good in it, fortunately for me).

Today, my situation is more precarious than seven months before. However, despite the daily hell (sect type) that I lived for several months and despite the many physical challenges that I should face the coming months, I draw positive lessons.
First to last! listen to my intuition ("when in doubt, there is no doubt")
Then finally, I have entrepreneurial skills (I could compare myself to various real entrepreneurs and assess my level).
Last but that yes, entrepreneurship is something that fits me (then do financially, I'll be able to afford me, it remains to be seen). I gained a lot of confidence in myself and so humanly, the balance is positive. If it again, I would do it-so far? I do not think, even knowing the reward behind (self-confidence, coughed).

These preliminaries, however, are only one way to bring the subject. This is because today I have the confidence in myself that I find the courage to appear before you, sisters and brothers of cryptomonnaies.

MEA culpa. I have a certain reputation in the community and by engaging me in this stupid adventure, I somehow tainted the community and especially the trust you have placed in me.

MEA culpa. I unintentionally hurt people; which shows how much I was enlisted. To these people, I wish to express my deepest, my sincere regrets. Some, I've been on the phone or face-October 6 in the Sof's Bar. Further, I have yet to join. I repeat here: I'm sorry, sincerely sorry. I will do my best to catch this error.

MEA culpa. All my life I had as credo of staying right in my boots, not to lie, to assume my choices, even when they cost me - and I did, including crypto, where I lost money on a sale where I knew I would lose but I still honored when I could do nothing, because I had given my word.
This time, I failed. I have not lied, never, but I did not say sometimes the back of my mind. For fear (psychological domination), for shame, for something else? I do not know but the result is there: when you are not in agreement with your values, you paid. One of my associates who made him also have (as was the crook are childhood friend!), Suffers at present the consequences on his health. I luckily managed to preserve this - I hope.

Mea maxima culpa. Great power entails great responsibility and I have not acted up to what people expect of me. Being sorry is not enough; it is in my future actions and not my words that you can judge whether my amends worth something.

I consider you a family here, cryptomonnaies. And we do not do that to his family. Although it's only been two years that I am, I have found here a warmth, intelligence and friendship are precious. Believe me when I tell you that the simple fact of isolation was very painful for you.

They say they are the mistakes that advance. I confirm I have progressed. I have only one thing to say in my defense: everything I did, I did it with good intentions. While the paths of hell are paved; let us hope that tomorrow other mine pave roads.

With all my heart,
David Latapie

Now explain to me the logic of apologizing to the Monero community etc.
So far deceitful Monero shills (hiding the truth) have said..
He apologized simply for being taken advantage of by a fraudster.

Now you guys read those those 2 quotes above by Latapie and tell me WTF !
Like seriously WTF ?

Would you go and apologize to the world like that if you had lost some coins to a fraudster etc ?

All these pieces of shit smooth, smoothie etc have left me negative ratings over this and i didn't do fuck all.
That little weazle prick Latapie did.. which is we he apologized !

BUT FOR WHAT ?

I won't rest until i have the full story and sooner or later it WILL be posted publicly.

PS:
I think he's in jail right now.

A shitload of guys know why that apology i quoted was posted.
Instead of answering they bump that Speculation spam topic to 700 fucking pages.

Trust me pulling a BigVern and waiting 1.5 years to come clean is not going to help matters..

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:32:26 AM

1. retard

2. idiot

3. fucktard

4. loser

5. douche

6. prick

7. coward

8. scammy

9. piece of shit

10. faggy

11. spam crew

Wow, I didn't realize I had such an effect on you Spoetnik.

If you were a hot girl, 100% I'm getting laid here.

GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:57:42 AM

I am genuinely sorry for Spoetnik, life is cruel sometimes Cry

Get dressed and hit the town spoti, its not that hard Smiley
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:18:13 PM

So what about YOU join IRC and ASK HIM directly... cannot tell who is the moron here... you want question answered so ask HIM and not open some fkn thread... wait i even help your more and link you the appropiate thread ---> https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie ... there you go
Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 01:54:23 PM

I think you should use bigger fonts, or maybe make them blink in different neon colors.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:22:08 PM

So what about YOU join IRC and ASK HIM directly... cannot tell who is the moron here... you want question answered so ask HIM and not open some fkn thread... wait i even help your more and link you the appropiate thread ---> https://forum.getmonero.org/20/general-discussion/2428/whatever-happened-to-davidlatapie ... there you go

He can grow a par and speak up HERE.
You think he hasn't seen this topic ?
Of course he has but he is deliberately avoiding answering any questions.
I think you scammy shill's are hilarious beyond belief.
You basically all change the subject have a jab at me.. then i own your ass !
And you quickly change the subject and have another jab at me.

I asked one question here.
How are you guys going to spin this again next ?

Hide more scammy cowards.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:05:20 AM

I can safely assume since this story is still hidden from the public ..it's bad !

Whats the matter will this devastate Monero and the French inner circle ?

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:18:28 PM

I think you should use bigger fonts, or maybe make them blink in different neon colors.

Did you have some info on what happened ?
How about an Opinion on what little info we do have ?

That guy made one hell of an apology for some reason and i want to know why !

houlala1

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:48:29 AM

Who is Bernard Tapie  Huh
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:43:40 AM

Who is Bernard Tapie  Huh

Is that David's dad ?
Why did you bring up his name ?
hmmm

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:45:17 PM

The great MEW heist. 

David and Risto getting caught out on 'holding' donated XMR.

Much saving face going on by refunding......good read

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776479.240

Good story except that holding the donated funds until their use is decided by a vote is exactly according to the charter

Q. Is the MEW focused on funding development projects or does it plan to fund non-technical startups involving XMR in some way?
A. 50% of membership fees are given to the core team immediately and they may spend it on the core development at their discretion. The remaining 50% is decided by the vote. The money involved is so small that it is not realistic that the MEW as a group would fund anything except very basic level not-for-profit tasks (websites, marketing materials...). It is up to the members what kind of startups they like to start, technical or service/community-oriented.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:09:08 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 09:27:00 AM by Spoetnik

The great MEW heist.  

David and Risto getting caught out on 'holding' donated XMR.

Much saving face going on by refunding......good read

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776479.240

Thanks i think i already knew this though.

Last Active: Today at 12:36:33 AM

He's here dodging this topic still.

And no i don't want to hear from smooth or smoothie or smoothest or smoother etc.
FUCK ALL OF THOSE DUMB SCAMMY ASS CUNTS

Latapie you have explaining to do.. now or later bucko.

EDIT:

WOW

That is more damning than i thought only after a couple comments in.
I could add a ton of shit to that convo but i can't it's self moderated *of course"

I had reported the crypto kingdom topic here for spam was denied.
I also have pointed out i seen Risto change his name on Polo in front of me..
He started hiding way back..
Around that time he was hanging out best friends with presstab on Polo
who denies that it's dave latapie
same time presstab admitted to making about 5k on HYP
and Risto said he had made thousands on his first forum game here.
then he made another one.. the retro shit

Every single thing those piece of shit have said has been lies and i have proof of all of it too.

smooth, smoothie, latapie, risto.. all you fuckers are going down in flames.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:50:43 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 01:34:36 AM by Spoetnik

Most of this topic is guys waiting until the first post (re-quoted)
was bumped away to a previous page.. then they come here and deny what was said "Word for word"
Which is why i have repeated the quote lots.

You can see what i mean simply by reading through this topic.
The whole thing has been a massive campaign of denial and interpretations.
While people ACTUALLY DO know what happened !

Hell even David Latapie posted here and yet he still did not shed any light on what happened.

I have never seen anyone apologize like that about anything.
I STILL want to know what happened.
When i posted this it was a call to arm's by the Marketing team etc.
Which doesn't exist yet David Latapie admits it does in the damn quote ROFL

And somehow i lied my rep was beaten on with neg ratings.
Then the only excuse they gave me after a long battle of demanding what the problem was..
Was that i made a *misleading" topic title.
Yet i plucked the keywords right out of the damn quote i posted form the Monero guy !
So what the fuck did i lie about then ?
Not a damn thing they simply got mad i *highlighted* some bad news..
Where they claimed he was the victim but he apologized tho the Monero community specifically (for something)

THEN !
They tried the angle that he was not even a part of the "team"
Well a pile of people have told me HE IS !
Further more..
David Latapie just so happens to be the treasurer of the Monero donation funds.
Where i pointed out how Risto had been sending coins to for almost 2 years.
Which they denied.
Yet on the previous page it's PROVEN 100%

THEN !
We see Risto also has been said to have no part of the Monero Team etc too !
Even though whew Monero launched he had bought around 882 BTC worth back when BTC was worth around $600 roughly
Then the link someone posted on the previous page about MEW etc
Shows Risto on their (self-modded) topic admitting to spending the donation money while crying TROLL/FUD
because 1 person asked if he had gotten permission and where the rest of the donated money is now.
Since i had said Latapie was in hiding for months they too also denied that..
Which Latapie admitted to on that link AND in the quote i posted in this topic.
So..
Risto admitted he spent the donation money with out any vote or anyone's permission
even though he was NOT a part of Monero !
Make any sense at all ?

Oh yeah it gets worse LOL
Risto spent the money which was ear marked for public adoption / marketing endeavors..
On get this !
On a Forum game topic here at Bitcointalk. ROFL
Where yes again for two years they have denied making ANY effort ever on Advertising here.
Such as denying their 2 year old spam topic with 700 pages 24/7 bumped to page one.
On that link i mentioned Risto the NOT team member admitted he spent the money on his
Retro City Altcoin section Forum game topic as a method of public adoption..
He called in in respect to public adoption efforts an "asset"

THEN get this !
I had seen him tell me on Poloniex about his previous forum game topic where he admitted to making 1,000 of dollars !
So.. how much has he made on his newer one that i had reported as spam when he started it ?

You guys see why Monero hates me so much ?  Shocked

And boys.. my oh my i didn't even get smarted LOL
Want me to dish dirt ?
I didn't even graze the surface !
This crew have been at it for almost years now here at this forum.
Funny part is Risto has led the charge on this and backed it posting messages he had donated to it.
He also admitted he was in the "Loony Bin" ..a Millionaire who posts crazy pictures such as,
him posing in front of a Pink Bentley
And the kicker is..
Monero he said was his first coin besides bitcoin.. so it's the best of course.  Roll Eyes

Monero i is deceitful vehicle for this rich guy to manipulate.. it's Risto's coin !
The dev's etc are nothing but puppets for this millionaire..sadly they don't see it or care.
OR !
maybe all these Monero shill's are simply taking advantage of Risto pouring $100,000's of dollars into Monero
EXPLOITING HIM !

All i know is these guys have been sooooo irritating with manipulative spamming / advertising
And when confronted about it they bad mouthed this forum and claimed to go off and start their own. (they did but stayed)
Saying they were going to leave here..
While Risto spends donated company money on a topic HERE to advertise.. as he said it's a "high value asset" (forum game)
So in other words every fucking damn thing that rolls out of these scammy pricks mouths has turned out to be a PROVEN LIE !

EDIT:
Don't skip over the point here guys..
THEY claim he was a victim and did nothing wrong and was not a part of the "team".
Later it was proven he WAS in fact a part of the team.
AND he apologized word for word to "doing wrong" to the Monero community.. which is WHY he apologized !
READ IT !

These guys are not being picked on..
They are cornered, manipulative, deceitful, greedy shit coin peddlers.. caught red-handed lying NON STOP.
For almost two years now !

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:47:19 PM

news flash, idiot, maybe its just not any of your fucking business

why dont you go put your energy to better use?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:58:08 PM

Tip: Lets not pump the obvious troll thread
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:04:43 AM

Seriously ?
That is the best retort you could come up with ?
i am *almost speechless Wink

I think you guys have done well avoiding bumping my topics because
you know i will highlight dirt.. that you want hidden.
But if i don't do it somebody else will.

These things are said for a reason.
These guys have acted like assholes for 2 years now.
You all recall Risto's Monero topic with his long winded rant about HIS FORUM RULES ?
He had JUST shown up and Monero was his first coin..
but wow holy fucking shit did this guy stomp in here with a chip on his shoulder.

And wow surprise surprise i come here and yet 2 more notifications now i had comments removed.. AGAIN !
Staff.. blow me you are idiots and i hope you enjoy your 5 cents commission you earned from hiding the truth.
I mention that FOR A REASON ..like everything i say for fuck sakes.
Call me on it.. And i will post proof !

such as this last one..

That has nothing to with a currency and NO Microsoft is NOT working with ETH at all.

Mod's deleted it.. why ?

People have been running around saying ETH is working with MS for a long time now and it's a lie !
ANOTHER LIE BY SLEAZY ASS BAG HOLDER SHIT COIN PEDDLERS

so what happens ? mod's deleted it !

Fuck all of you scammy cunts.. blow me  Cool

Go tale your BTC shit coin profits / or forum mod commisions and by some credibility class & integrity spineless worms.

douche bags.

EDIT:
To back up my mouth..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=772035.msg8708445#msg8708445

I copied and pasted Risto's rules September 06, 2014 but put my own name in on that link.. see below Wink

Hi, I am Spoetnik. Welcome to my thread on altcoins. I have been a Bitcoin owner since 2011 but never owned any alts, until I bought started mining LTC last year.

The rules of this thread are very strict, as always in my threads:

- There is no freedom of speech. The topic is altcoins, but I also want that it stays in a level that is possible and interesting to read for a busy Bitcoin holder that does not care about alts. I know how it feels to be a busy Bitcoin holder, so I steer the discussion to the maximum benefit for me, and for my readers.

- Which alts can be discussed, is up to me. Mentioning an alt after that specific alt has been banned from a thread results in a ban for you. If you do not obey my ban from the thread, historically you have had 100% chance to be banned from the forum as a result. Don't try your luck.

- Posts may be deleted for whatever reason. Deletion does not necessarily mean that the post was offensive. It may also have been too long quote (in which case either the original, or the reply may be pruned), repetition of yours or somebody else's point, or anything else.

- Moderating actions are written in red. Others are not allowed to use red.

My take on altcoins

Hey Risto go fuck yourself and your rules above asshole.. stupid shit coin Noob.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1096

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:16:14 PM

So they rubbed you the wrong way on Polo chat (like they did to many, not just you), it gives you the right to post stupid posts trying to malign an entire coin instead of attacking the cunts individually?

You know you are fucking up when people choose Reptilia over you based on your posts in this scammy thread and no one like Reptilia.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄