Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release!  (Read 137526 times)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:32:45 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 11:55:07 PM by Timelord2067

BTC 1.5 worth of SexCoin has been traded in the last 24 hours - BTC 1.25 on LiveCoin  alone - we're definitely back in business!

Check our progress via CoinGeckp's market cap page: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/sexcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sasa9

Activity: 732
Merit: 502

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 06:03:05 PM

Merged mining operation
❤#SEXCOIN #Litecoin

Donate ME NOW for NEW foto, please + #SEXCOIN :      SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM
$ https://www.instagram.com/sexcoin_foto/
* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
lavajumper (OP)

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:28:32 PM

::Notice::
be.sexcoin.info and be2.sexcoin.info are experiencing a recurring bug which prevents them from loading the blockchain correctly. This is a bug in the explorer software, not the blockchain. These two explorers will not be reliable until we can get a fix in.

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe/issues/77

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 08:35:11 PM

#SEXCOIN wallet easy to get here
www.livecoin.net
 🐰

Kiss
Angela is waiting you here https://discord.gg/JGhfpBg
#BITCOIN #Litecoin #livecoin

Donate ME NOW for NEW foto, please + #SEXCOIN :      SE7Yyb3MZvAr1aRyicjev4evnJHHm8rDpM
* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
roughswap

Activity: 153
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 10:46:53 PM

Has anyone any experience with novaexchange or the other smaller exchanges sxc is listed on?

Also are they on the correct blockchain etc?
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:08:18 PM

::Notice::
be.sexcoin.info and be2.sexcoin.info are experiencing a recurring bug which prevents them from loading the blockchain correctly. This is a bug in the explorer software, not the blockchain. These two explorers will not be reliable until we can get a fix in.

https://github.com/bitcoin-abe/bitcoin-abe/issues/77

Anyone wanting to use a SexCoin explorer can use this one: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sxc/

Has anyone any experience with novaexchange or the other smaller exchanges sxc is listed on?

Also are they on the correct blockchain etc?

AFAIK LiveCoin.net is on the correct block chain.  I haven't had any reports about Nova - what seems to be the issue?

roughswap

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:34:43 AM

No issue i was just wondering, i was abit worried about the security at Nova thats why i asked, and i had read a few posts before of complaints
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:13:28 AM

No issue i was just wondering, i was abit worried about the security at Nova thats why i asked, and i had read a few posts before of complaints

Are you referring to complaints before the exchange was bought and trading suspended while they upgraded their systems, or in the two or three weeks since they restarted operations?

roughswap

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:46:48 AM

Both although, i read back through the posts on this topic and its seems it was rectified, just a bit uneasy after what happened at Cryptopia.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:59:52 AM

Both although, i read back through the posts on this topic and its seems it was rectified, just a bit uneasy after what happened at Cryptopia.

I'll see if I can find a thread for either so you can take your worries directly to the operators.

Huucrypto1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:23:12 AM

a potential project, though humorous, needs careful thought then a big investment decision. That is sexcoin. Thanks
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:28:00 PM

Hi I'm Angela
# SEXCOIN best Tits, player number 01
vote for me on my sexcoin wallet
S5WNKGuTeuPaeoLeiZsBEudVSiuZjezWE9
69 coins please Wink

Voting begins for best Tits #SEXCOIN
Every day a new photo, a new girl
with wallet #SEXCOIN
Girl with balance in wallet more than others
as of February 9, 2019 
So her Tits are the best.
She Will do 9 new promo photos for
new exchange #SEXCOIN
And maybe a new video

* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 05:48:12 PM

Hi I'm Ann
# SEXCOIN Best TITS, player number 02
SBhA9hcCTcrjNXn4MhAENzE8Y7EpyUQW7K
69 coins please Wink

Crypto Voting for best Tits #SEXCOIN
with wallet #SEXCOIN
Girl with balance in wallet more than others
as of February 9, 2019 
So her Tits are the best.
She Will do 9 new promo photos for
new exchange #SEXCOIN
And maybe a new video  Wink

* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 05:45:12 PM

Hi I'm Sveta
# SEXCOIN Best TITS, player number 03
SFgtrxwpM4dMGSG947wgAFYR2BFBVddoFV
69 coins please Wink

with wallet #SEXCOIN

* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:56:22 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 02:16:49 PM by lavajumper

Nova is one of the few exchanges that has handled their problems well. When they made the decision to close down, they notified the community well ahead of time so everyone could get their coins withdrawn. After making that announcement, there was a bid to buy the exchange. They were also fairly transparent about that fact and kept the community informed enough to make good decisions.  A very good example of an exchange that went defunct the right way was safecex. They had to shut their doors, but notified everyone in plenty of time.

I learned the hard way not to keep large amounts of coins in any exchange. When I send coins to an exchange, I no longer have control of the coins because the exchange now has the private key to the address that I sent the coins to. When I send coins to an exchange what's actually happening is a trust agreement, I am saying "Here, I trust you to hold my coins so that I can use them for trading"

Exchanges all have a target printed on their back. They also ALL have disgruntled users who hate and post about anything they don't like.

Take a quick look at some of the posts around here

EDIT: and here

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 07:06:39 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 06:26:27 PM by sasa9

Hi I'm Elizaveta
# SEXCOIN Best TITS, game player number 04
Ryq3g7Fh5KSUFtfygJsRDLeozG4ChVpmYn
69 coins please Wink

with wallet #SEXCOIN

* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:25:37 PM

Hi I'm Ketrin
# SEXCOIN Best TITS, player number 05
S7qM7zyKYzo4CefQC3MRw4r8BGB5aWZFWh
69 coins please Wink

with wallet #SEXCOIN

* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
sasa9

SEX foto SEXCOIN

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 07:24:02 PM

Hi I'm Ira
Ketrin
# SEXCOIN Best TITS, game player number 065
SCgHKW1qbqt3STJNAKCrJYkMEoVCGKSak5
69 coins please Wink

with wallet #SEXCOIN

* www.t.me/sexcoin_foto
lavajumper (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:30:23 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 04:06:44 PM by lavajumper
Merited by Timelord2067 (1), psycodad (1)

::State of Sexcoin Address:

With trade reopening on Livecoin together with the fact that we have achieved our goal of obtaining TeraHashes of work on the Sexcoin's blockchain, I think its time to bring everyone up to speed on the state of the coin.

As many of you are aware, in August of last year our blockchain came under a concerted attack of a magnitude which overwhelmed honest mining. This resulted in successful double-spending and block replacement of legitimately mined blocks.  The main reason behind the attack was not so much to screw Sexcoin, but to cause trade accounts on exchanges to become out-of-balance.  In this way the perpetrators were able to sell Sexcoin and withdraw Bitcoin. Then, send the same Sexcoin again, sell them again and again withdraw Bitcoin. This left any exchange unable to detect the out-of-balance condition or the block-replacement underfunded on the Sexcoin side. Something that may be difficult to understand is that the blockchain was vulnerable because of a lack of mining support - not because of a flaw in the Sexcoin code. The blockchain worked as advertised, as did the Sexcoin client.

During one of the attacks we were notified by an Exchange that there was something amiss with the blockchain.  At that time we notified all other exchanges trading SexCoin and advised them to freeze trading until we could find out what was happening.  Most exchanges responded rapidly.  We later confirmed that there were at least 3 very large block reorganizations of over 500+ blocks.  At that point, we knew that the attacks were successful.  These attacks also revealed that the blockchain would continue to be vulnerable until it had sufficient mining support.  We had very little evidence where the attack actually came from - and still don't.

The Sexcoin community had been in discussion about how to deal with the mining issue since the attacks last year.  Because we had already been in discussions the SexCoin Core Team were already heavily leaning toward implementing merge-mining.  But, we had not made a final decision.  Many other solutions still had merit - there were some very strong supporters of switching to POS and also some strong support for an algo switch or multi-algo.  Doing a coin-swap to token based was very appealing because of the user-base many of those chains had.

We notified the community, and began working on implementing merge-mining and segwit. Why?

• We wanted to continue to be a POW coin.
  • As such, we felt MM (merge-mining) to be the best way to join a larger community, that community being scrypt mining.
  • Sexcoin did not want to have to rely on another coin's blockchain entirely.  If that blockchain went belly-up it would take us with it.  MM gives us the flexibility to be mined with ANY scrypt coin.  So, if one coin fails, Sexcoin can be MM'd with whichever one is garnishing support.  And, who knows? Sexcoin could also be the one helping secure the others!
  • Sexcoin wants to be able to participate in atomic coin-swaps.
  • Sexcoin wants to be capable of taking advantage of other merchant services that are evolving.

In many ways this is a sad time for us. As a POW coin, we very much wanted to make participation in mining available to small miners. The avenues available to acheive that goal carried with them too many pitfalls. MM does have its downsides, but we believe the problems that accompany MM are more managable.

Some very good things have come out of these recent events which have forced sexcoin to take position on a few issues that are relevent to the larger crypto-community:

Firstly: We are taking the position that scrypt mining is a good thing. But, that dividing the global scrypt power is not.  We would encourage other scrypt coins to implement merge-mining.  By dividing the global scrypt power, we weaken the entire system.  It is better to cooperate to secure all the scrypt chains.  We envision a system where all scrypt power is used to secure all scrypt coins.

Secondly: We are going to make every effort to get on decentralized exchange platforms.  We are not saying centralized exchanges are bad - there are some very excellent ones that we are on and they have all done a great deal for Sexcoin.  They also have proven to be instrumental in helping us deal with block-chain issues because they have a dedicated team to monitor, detect and react to blockchain issues.  For this fact, they are essential.  Our push to get on decentralized exchanges is an acknowledgment of this simple fact: The history of exchanges is that they are fantastic, until they are not!  PhoenixEx, CoinEx, Cryptsy, Yobit all performed admirably until they experienced devastating attacks, or succumbed to greed, or just turned into plain assholes.  When whatever event happened, all Sexcoin users lost coins.  I think it would be excessively naive to say it would never happen again. I have personally lost coins in each of these meltdowns as have other members of the SexCoin Core Team.

Thirdly: Segwit is a good thing. But not for the reasons people are currently supporting it.  Segwit opens up the possibility of different ways of exchanging coins in a way that coordinates with the blockchain.  I do not think the potential has been successfully tapped yet. (But the possibilities are exciting!)

Forthly: Sexcoin still holds the vision of an eco-system that does not rely on exchanges. We want sexcoin to be able to be USED as currency with exchanges being merely an extra service should a holder decide to convert.  This was our original vision and that has not changed!  We want to see couples purchasing sex toys and go on swingers' vacations.  We want to see Cam-girls purchasing outfits with sexcoin and event organizers accepting sexcoin. ( Think Mardi Gras or Nudes-a-poppin ... "Ladies Can I tip you?" - "Sure, here's my Andriod QR Code for Sexcoin!"). We want to see resorts purchasing sex furniture while the craftsmen use SexCoin as their preferred medium of exchange.  We want to see providers accepting sexcoin.  Not to convert to fiat, but because of the amount of value that it represents.

We are very encouraged to see merge-mining gathering support. With a sustained 4 Terahashes on the network we can have confidence in the blockchain. The dev team is working hard to secure some balancing hashpower.

We are also about a week away from releasing sexcore-sexcoin, which will allow some very interesting merchant services. After that the Adroid client will be updated.

Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:35:13 PM

::State of Sexcoin Address:

With trade reopening on Livecoin together with the fact that we have achieved our goal of obtaining TeraHashes of work on the Sexcoin's blockchain, I think its time to bring everyone up to speed on the state of the coin.

As many of you are aware, in August of last year our blockchain came under a concerted attack of a magnitude which overwhelmed honest mining. This resulted in successful double-spending and block replacement of legitimately mined blocks.  The main reason behind the attack was not so much to screw Sexcoin, but to cause trade accounts on exchanges to become out-of-balance.  In this way the perpetrators were able to sell Sexcoin and withdraw Bitcoin. Then, send the same Sexcoin again, sell them again and again withdraw Bitcoin. This left any exchange unable to detect the out-of-balance condition or the block-replacement underfunded on the Sexcoin side. Something that may be difficult to understand is that the blockchain was vulnerable because of a lack of mining support - not because of a flaw in the Sexcoin code. The blockchain worked as advertised, as did the Sexcoin client.

During one of the attacks we were notified by an Exchange that there was something amiss with the blockchain.  At that time we notified all other exchanges trading SexCoin and advised them to freeze trading until we could find out what was happening.  Most exchanges responded rapidly.  We later confirmed that there were at least 3 very large block reorganizations of over 500+ blocks.  At that point, we knew that the attacks were successful.  These attacks also revealed that the blockchain would continue to be vulnerable until it had sufficient mining support.  We had very little evidence where the attack actually came from - and still don't.

The Sexcoin community had been in discussion about how to deal with the mining issue since the attacks last year.  Because we had already been in discussions the SexCoin Core Team were already heavily leaning toward implementing merge-mining.  But, we had not made a final decision.  Many other solutions still had merit - there were some very strong supporters of switching to POS and also some strong support for an algo switch or multi-algo.  Doing a coin-swap to token based was very appealing because of the user-base many of those chains had.

We notified the community, and began working on implementing merge-mining and segwit. Why?

• We wanted to continue to be a POW coin.
  • As such, we felt MM (merge-mining) to be the best way to join a larger community, that community being scrypt mining.
  • Sexcoin did not want to have to rely on another coin's blockchain entirely.  If that blockchain went belly-up it would take us with it.  MM gives us the flexibility to be mined with ANY scrypt coin.  So, if one coin fails, Sexcoin can be MM'd with whichever one is garnishing support.  And, who knows? Sexcoin could also be the one helping secure the others!
  • Sexcoin wants to be able to participate in atomic coin-swaps.
  • Sexcoin wants to be capable of taking advantage of other merchant services that are evolving.

In many ways this is a sad time for us. As a POW coin, we very much wanted to make participation in mining available to small miners. The avenues available to acheive that goal carried with them too many pitfalls. MM does have its downsides, but we believe the problems that accompany MM are more managable.

Some very good things have come out of these recent events which have forced sexcoin to take position on a few issues that are relevent to the larger crypto-community:

Firstly: We are taking the position that scrypt mining is a good thing. But, that dividing the global scrypt power is not.  We would encourage other scrypt coins to implement merge-mining.  By dividing the global scrypt power, we weaken the entire system.  It is better to cooperate to secure all the scrypt chains.  We envision a system where all scrypt power is used to secure all scrypt coins.

Secondly: We are going to make every effort to get on decentralized exchange platforms.  We are not saying centralized exchanges are bad - there are some very excellent ones that we are on and they have all done a great deal for Sexcoin.  They also have proven to be instrumental in helping us deal with block-chain issues because they have a dedicated team to monitor, detect and react to blockchain issues.  For this fact, they are essential.  Our push to get on decentralized exchanges is an acknowledgment of this simple fact: The history of exchanges is that they are fantastic, until they are not!  PhoenixEx, CoinEx, Cryptsy, Yobit all performed admirably until they experienced devastating attacks, or succumbed to greed, or just turned into plain assholes.  When whatever event happened, all Sexcoin users lost coins.  I think it would be excessively naive to say it would never happen again. I have personally lost coins in each of these meltdowns as have other members of the SexCoin Core Team.

Thirdly: Segwit is a good thing. But not for the reasons people are currently supporting it.  Segwit opens up the possibility of different ways of exchanging coins in a way that coordinates with the blockchain.  I do not think the potential has been successfully tapped yet. (But the possibilities are exciting!)

Forthly: Sexcoin still holds the vision of an eco-system that does not rely on exchanges. We want sexcoin to be able to be USED as currency with exchanges being merely an extra service should a holder decide to convert.  This was our original vision and that has not changed!  We want to see couples purchasing sex toys and go on swingers' vacations.  We want to see Cam-girls purchasing outfits with sexcoin and event organizers accepting sexcoin. ( Think Mardi Gras or Nudes-a-poppin ... "Ladies Can I tip you?" - "Sure, here's my Andriod QR Code for Sexcoin!"). We want to see resorts purchasing sex furniture while the craftsmen use SexCoin as their preferred medium of exchange.  We want to see providers accepting sexcoin.  Not to convert to fiat, but because of the amount of value that it represents.

We are very encouraged to see merge-mining gathering support. With a sustained 4 Terahashes on the network we can have confidence in the blockchain. The dev team is working hard to secure some balancing hashpower.

We are also about a week away from releasing sexcore-sexcoin, which will allow some very interesting merchant services. After that the Adroid client will be updated.

Exciting news. Sexcore will be awesome! Onward and upwards!
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: