Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 9 unit S5 325$ each + shipping pay btc  (Read 2754 times)
Mirages (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:17:39 PM

i can , but not for false money ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:05:53 PM

i can , but not for false money ^^

He could pay with a certified Cheque at a bank, i'm not sure why you're so reluctant to also accept face to face/local pickup as well as escrow. Seeing how difficult it is to make fake money with the new Plexiglas bills nowadays....

And you're also refusing Escrow because "I want the money asap", where you could take a deal right now and get your money later this week, instead of waiting days or weeks to find someone to pay you direct.

If you're trying to get the scammer tag, you're doing great.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:05:58 AM

yes sure , but everybody is so affraid here , this evening i've made a transaction without escrow as the online one won't to take the product in escrow .
paysafecard !

finally found a buyer , and waiting waiting waiting , finally decided to go first and to give him the code , fortunately i don't be scammed ... as you can see everyone is not bad !

just trust me , you wouldn't regret .

good evening everybody
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:13:05 AM

yes sure , but everybody is so affraid here , this evening i've made a transaction without escrow as the online one won't to take the product in escrow .
paysafecard !

finally found a buyer , and waiting waiting waiting , finally decided to go first and to give him the code , fortunately i don't be scammed ... as you can see everyone is not bad !

good evening everybody

Since you refuse escrow AND a local meet this is definitely a scam.

So unless you can prove otherwise im reporting this thread.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:30:49 AM

it's no scam , but i just says that i would the money asap , and ship the miner the next working day ,
you all came to waste my thread ....

so stop please .

i made a pic of the units , with my name and date , what would you ? a dayli pic to be sure they stay there ... don't worry unless someone buy them they'll don't move
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:35:43 AM

it's no scam , but i just says that i would the money asap , and ship the miner the next working day ,
you all came to waste my thread ....

so stop please .

i made a pic of the units , with my name and date , what would you ? a dayli pic to be sure they stay there ... don't worry unless someone buy them they'll don't move

Someone offered to do it face to face and you said no. Not much else to say.

And okay but if someone decide to send you 8 BTC first, that person deserve to get scammed. (Sorry, eh?)

I would think in a few days you will not have found a buyer and then having refused escrow because you "wanted the money quick" will have been moot, since you would of had your money by then.

You already have red feedback now so... *shrug*

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:31:09 AM

Someone offered to do it face to face and you said no. Not much else to say.

And okay but if someone decide to send you 8 BTC first, that person deserve to get scammed. (Sorry, eh?)

I would think in a few days you will not have found a buyer and then having refused escrow because you "wanted the money quick" will have been moot, since you would of had your money by then.

You already have red feedback now so... *shrug*

someone offered to take 9 units of approximately 4 Kg at an airport gate ... here is what was offered ^^.

if someone would like just to buy one he will be able to repport that he have recieved the item after the time the delivery will take ...

but you are all scarred about to buy something without escrow , and i just in need of money asap ... we can't speak it's all ...

and i can add that i've a friend that have 7units of S3 to sell for 80€+shipping fees and asked me to make an offer here but it is useless ...
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:35:31 AM

i just now understant how poeples have 400 post , sr member status so ^^

just coming on thread like this one , and scream to supposed scam  Grin
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:08:27 AM

just coming on thread like this one , and scream to supposed scam  Grin

if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:16:17 AM

Undecided another message leaved unless interest ...
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:28:45 AM

Undecided another message leaved unless interest ...

Many of the older members have seen and/or experienced scams first hand. The reason why the community is hostile is because they want you to prove yourself before you might be accepted. If you trade and interact with more known/trusted people the better you can gain rep.

The reason why this screams scam is:
  • Local sale, just "random luck". Never usually happens
  • Doesn't accept escrow because need funds "now". This almost never works here as funds need to be trustfully traded.
  • Refusing a face-to-face sale is never really good, btc is irreversible transactions.

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:44:11 AM

just coming on thread like this one , and scream to supposed scam  Grin

That is because people aren't going to trust someone that act like the 100 proven scammers that came before, just in the last week. Its not particularly hard to understand. You're allowed to refuse to escrow, but when you try to justify and push people into doing it regardless, you just exactly did, down to the last points, what all the proven scammers do.

So in the 1% chance that you are not a scammer, people will ignore your offer and in 2-3 days when you would have received your funds if you went with escrow, you will have no more arguments.

For your friends, if he really has S3 for sale, he can find a buyer. If he accept escrow, of course. Though myself am only interested in the S5's.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:00:54 PM

Are u fucking kidding us ? Dont wanna use escrow, you refuse a personal meet and you expect somebody to send you ~3000$ just because you're saying youre honest person...... come on mate, are u from another world ?

ps : its not offtopic, i'm interrested in buying all 9 units but we will use @OgNasty as escrow, just say you're ok and i will put the coins in @OgNasty escrow wallet  Wink

ps 2 : no way to send payment upfront  Wink

#Bitcoin The future is here.
Mirages (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:29:15 PM

http://campusriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/laugh-gif.gif

Are u fucking kidding us ? Dont wanna use escrow, you refuse a personal meet and you expect somebody to send you ~3000$ just because you're saying youre honest person...... come on mate, are u from another world ?

ps : its not offtopic, i'm interrested in buying all 9 units but we will use @OgNasty as escrow, just say you're ok and i will put the coins in @OgNasty escrow wallet  Wink

ps 2 : no way to send payment upfront  Wink

i don't refuse a personal meet , just that guy was kidding on this thread , coming to an airport gatre taking about 40Kg of electronics ? with billet cost etc .. it was a joke and you are al breaking my b**** here . i don't expect someone to send me 3K$ .

where are you from and how much time will it take to recieve ? my other option is a second hand shop that is ok to take they back for 250€ it will be a great lost but as nobody will to buy them directly ...

yesterday i trusted someone on this forum , going first giving a 50 EURO paysafecard code to him to check it before paying me ... he was totally capable to scam me if he would ... i just trusted him .

i've also a PS4 to sell under the same conditions , no escrow i need that fucking money , a uk guy contacted me i hope the shipping fees will be good for him and it will be done , to uk i know< he will recieve the PS4 approx 1 week after and i hope he will let a post cosing all you mouth saying that i've not scammed him
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:53:01 PM

i've also a PS4 to sell under the same conditions , no escrow i need that fucking money , a uk guy contacted me i hope the shipping fees will be good for him and it will be done , to uk i know< he will recieve the PS4 approx 1 week after and i hope he will let a post cosing all you mouth saying that i've not scammed him [/b][/u]

You're gonna lose more than 7 days that the escrower would hold your money that way . Accept escrow and you won't regret it if you are a honest guy . I'm sure there are many buyers near you that shipping won't be 7 days . You allready lost one day .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:59:20 PM

i don't refuse a personal meet , just that guy was kidding on this thread , coming to an airport gatre taking about 40Kg of electronics ? with billet cost etc .. it was a joke and you are al breaking my b**** here . i don't expect someone to send me 3K$ .

where are you from and how much time will it take to recieve ? my other option is a second hand shop that is ok to take they back for 250€ it will be a great lost but as nobody will to buy them directly ...

yesterday i trusted someone on this forum , going first giving a 50 EURO paysafecard code to him to check it before paying me ... he was totally capable to scam me if he would ... i just trusted him .

i've also a PS4 to sell under the same conditions , no escrow i need that fucking money , a uk guy contacted me i hope the shipping fees will be good for him and it will be done , to uk i know< he will recieve the PS4 approx 1 week after and i hope he will let a post cosing all you mouth saying that i've not scammed him

You take huge risks not using an escrow. I find that funny it was with a guy barely a month old. Again people have been burned too many times on this forum and are vigilant.

But hey it is your loss. Go sell to a second hand shop then. If you don't take an escrow then it is your loss with many members here. But don't take an overwhelming response from the community to understand.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

Lots of scammers on here lately it's no wonder people are being over cautious.
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:59:47 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 07:11:25 PM by larry12

The shipping time to my country is about 4-5 days from any EU country. Nothing personal but i dont care what deal you’ve made before, in this case we are not talking for 50E we are talking for 2700$ ...... also i think all of us need money, but the chance to sell 9x Antminer S5 with upfront payment = 0

ps : my offer is still valid, if u decide to use escrow PM me i will put the coins in @OgNasty wallet  Wink

ps 2 : for what kind of second hand shop we are talking about ?

1 EUR = 1.09 USD
so 250 EUR  = 272.5 USD

9 x 280$ = 2520$ if u sell them here.
9 x 272.5$ = 2452.5$

you loss if u sell them to a second hand shop - 67.5$

So i why the f*ck dont sell them to the pawn shop if u can really can get 250E per unit and u need the money really fast  Huh

#Bitcoin The future is here.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:04:43 PM

I didn't think any second hand shops would even buy mining equipment. Surprised they know what it is even.

The PS4 you can easily take to a second hand shop and get money right away, as long as its not stolen.

If you accepted escrow right away, you would be a day or two away from getting your BTC. Alot of people interested in this just do escrow and finally get them sold.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██