Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH!!!
Sites be closed forever
Temporarily will re-open Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com with the zero balances and low prize

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert  (Read 39913 times)
sandbt

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:29:00 AM

@sandbt - Is there a Referral Contest going on???  Shocked .... Where can I see the details of who's No.1 and who's No.2 etc..??

Hi Hiren,

ya, before the launch of WheelofCoin, there was a referral contest for the new site. I think you can check page 11 or page 12. Anyways, i thought i was fast, i am member 14, so i joined early, i promoted early, still, can't catch up with the number one, he's got like 9000 refs, (I'm wondering, maybe that he belongs to the main signups on the site itself, cos the gap is really crazy) i only got like 900 till today, and i already hit the best advertising spots..the gap is waaaay too wide...lol

I'm hoping to hit 1k Refs, that would be ideal, but resources are stretched, cos i'm promoting another site now, Bonusbitcoin, which is also very promising, my wish is that all these sites will keep running long term and not some short term money making project for the holidays.

You can see the details by clicking on STATS on the website. Smiley

Admin has not announced the winners yet, but i guess it should be due any day now, it's been a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin888 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 08:38:20 AM

Please Read and Suggest Me a Unique, Good and Great Meaning Name with Your Replays and Comments

I’m really excited to write about some of the newest additions, many of users and friends that visit I’m implemented several new features over the past week at Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com.

Thanks also to all our users, who helped with fixing bugs identified through testing.

As you know, I love working on several new ideas and projects, things like new design capabilities and more important new platforms and technologies.  
Also while many users love the idea of Coin888.com and loved playing my games I’m pushing harder to myself for very open to exploring new ideas.

Ok, here’s the things:

I want to tell you right now I Starting a project and working on it that I call “NO TIMER”, of course right now.  Grin
Users can play game over and over again like loop only protects by Captcha maybe two.
I just want to know all about getting feedback and your comments about this idea.

Don't Forget Please Suggest Me!

★New Brand Online Games Coin888.com & CoinCity.net (Daily Payment)★
sandbt

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:44:48 AM

Please Read and Suggest Me a Unique, Good and Great Meaning Name with Your Replays and Comments

I’m really excited to write about some of the newest additions, many of users and friends that visit I’m implemented several new features over the past week at Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com.

Thanks also to all our users, who helped with fixing bugs identified through testing.

As you know, I love working on several new ideas and projects, things like new design capabilities and more important new platforms and technologies.  
Also while many users love the idea of Coin888.com and loved playing my games I’m pushing harder to myself for very open to exploring new ideas.

Ok, here’s the things:

I want to tell you right now I Starting a project and working on it that I call “NO TIMER”, of course right now.  Grin
Users can play game over and over again like loop only protects by Captcha maybe two.
I just want to know all about getting feedback and your comments about this idea.

Hey Lucas,

Glad to see you're really "Hands-on". Not quite sure how "no-timer" would work, but all i can say is, i hope you have some good anti-cheating in place, i've seen good sites go down because of cheating. I think what most users don't realize, another important part of the websites, is that it runs smoothly, which is not an easy thing to do, considering that there are many Ads. So far, Coin888 and WheelofCoin are very good, i don't see any major slowdowns. Most important is to have good servers to handle the load. You can have thousands of users, but if the servers can't handle the load, you start to get errors, and people get frustrated and leave. So far, it's great, but i do wonder, if the user base grows to 100k users per site, can the servers handle it? I hope so.

sandbt

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:28:14 AM

Hey Lucas,

My auto-withdraw was activated about an hour ago from WheelofCoin. Not a big issue, but i thought it only activates on the weekend?
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:05:52 AM

Ok, here’s the things:

Hey Lucas,

Glad to see you're really "Hands-on". Not quite sure how "no-timer" would work, but all i can say is, i hope you have some good anti-cheating in place, i've seen good sites go down because of cheating. I think what most users don't realize, another important part of the websites, is that it runs smoothly, which is not an easy thing to do, considering that there are many Ads. So far, Coin888 and WheelofCoin are very good, i don't see any major slowdowns. Most important is to have good servers to handle the load. You can have thousands of users, but if the servers can't handle the load, you start to get errors, and people get frustrated and leave. So far, it's great, but i do wonder, if the user base grows to 100k users per site, can the servers handle it? I hope so.

Hey buddy,

You bought great Power Saver, I hope reach to 100k soon. If you have any suggestions for getting more user sure I'd be happy to hear it, if you have expertise in this field, we can work together.  Wink

Kind regards
Lucas

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 10:07:15 AM

Hey Lucas,

My auto-withdraw was activated about an hour ago from WheelofCoin. Not a big issue, but i thought it only activates on the weekend?

Thanks a lot for your report sandbt, I already knew it  Wink
I well be return to routine payment every Sundays from the next week.

Lucas

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 11:00:18 AM

@sandbt - Is there a Referral Contest going on???  Shocked .... Where can I see the details of who's No.1 and who's No.2 etc..??

They should introduce themselves to the forum so that they can receive their prize.

Unfortunately, so far not even the No 1, No 2, or No  person (those who I wanted to gave them prize) did not introduce themselves, to give the prize to them.  Sad

If every time they come, I will gave their prize.

Lucas

HirenBitcoin

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:29:54 AM

@Lucas - Hey Lucas, I got that auto-payment too just a few hours ago from wheelofcoin.com.

Also, I am sorry if I came across as rude or harsh in my previous comments. It's just that the Bitcoin industry is full of scams n cheaters so it is very difficult to trust someone in the BTC World. Wink

Anyway, now I know that you pay so I am going to promote both your sites like crazy and try to reach 1000 refs soon.

@Sandbt - Thanx for that info. I too, am a promoter and affiliate marketer, and have been concentrating all of my efforts on BonusBitcoin till now, but now I am going to start promoting Coin888 and WheelOfCoin from today. Let's see how it goes.  Grin
sandbt

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:59:44 AM

@sandbt - Is there a Referral Contest going on???  Shocked .... Where can I see the details of who's No.1 and who's No.2 etc..??

They should introduce themselves to the forum so that they can receive their prize.

Unfortunately, so far not even the No 1, No 2, or No  person (those who I wanted to gave them prize) did not introduce themselves, to give the prize to them.  Sad

Lucas

Really? No one wants to win the prize? I would be happy to take the prize! Wink

Afterall, i am currently the 3rd with 906 Refs. Do i get a consolation prize, would be nice to recover some of my advertising cost from promoting...lol Wink
sandbt

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:17:27 PM

@HirenBitcoin

I didn't promote BonusBitcoin during the earlier stage, was concentrating on Coin888 and WheelofCoin. I only have like 85 refs so far at BB. Just started my campaign today, guess it's a little late, hopefully i can still grab a few, promoting on  non-btc sites for a change, trying my luck. Smiley

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:35:53 PM

@sandbt - Is there a Referral Contest going on???  Shocked .... Where can I see the details of who's No.1 and who's No.2 etc..??

Unfortunately, so far not even the No 1, No 2, or No  person (those who I wanted to gave them prize) did not introduce themselves, to give the prize to them.  Sad

Lucas

Hello,
Im No 3 in the list. How can I get a prize?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
sandbt

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:55:58 PM

Unfortunately, so far not even the No 1, No 2, or No  person (those who I wanted to gave them prize) did not introduce themselves, to give the prize to them.  Sad

Lucas

Hello,
Im No 3 in the list. How can I get a prize?

@ ONLYFree,

Hey buddy, I think you should be Number 2, if you're the one with 911 refs. I am Number 3. On the charts i'm above you becos my earnings are slightly above yours. In terms of number of refs, you have more than i do, by just a few. Not sure if we will get any prizes though, wasn't clear exactly how the winners will be decided, Top 1, Top 3, Top 10, etc...not too sure, but keeping my fingers crossed it's Top 3 promoters,  maybe we get some prizes before Christmas, afterall ,we did promote the site.

@Admin Lucas, i think you should publish the address of the winners and announce the contest as being closed, and how much was won.
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:34:33 PM

Hi Hiren,

ya, before the launch of WheelofCoin, there was a referral contest for the new site. I think you can check page 11 or page 12. Anyways, i thought i was fast, i am member 14, so i joined early, i promoted early, still, can't catch up with the number one, he's got like 9000 refs, (I'm wondering, maybe that he belongs to the main signups on the site itself, cos the gap is really crazy) i only got like 900 till today, and i already hit the best advertising spots..the gap is waaaay too wide...lol

I'm hoping to hit 1k Refs, that would be ideal, but resources are stretched, cos i'm promoting another site now, Bonusbitcoin, which is also very promising, my wish is that all these sites will keep running long term and not some short term money making project for the holidays.

You can see the details by clicking on STATS on the website. Smiley

Admin has not announced the winners yet, but i guess it should be due any day now, it's been a week.

The Referral Numbers of him/her was the sites like Btcclicks, adbit and similar sites, apparently was great advertisement But I wondered why he/she did not introduce himself/herself to get a double reward because he/she could get good money.

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 01:41:34 PM

@Lucas - Hey Lucas, I got that auto-payment too just a few hours ago from wheelofcoin.com.

Also, I am sorry if I came across as rude or harsh in my previous comments. It's just that the Bitcoin industry is full of scams n cheaters so it is very difficult to trust someone in the BTC World. Wink

Anyway, now I know that you pay so I am going to promote both your sites like crazy and try to reach 1000 refs soon.

@Sandbt - Thanx for that info. I too, am a promoter and affiliate marketer, and have been concentrating all of my efforts on BonusBitcoin till now, but now I am going to start promoting Coin888 and WheelOfCoin from today. Let's see how it goes.  Grin

Hey HirenBitcoin,

Thank you for messaging and your support to Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com
I try to be honest and I need your help to build a good site together.

Kind regards
Lucas

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 03:21:30 PM

WheelofCoin News

If you know that you are one of the contest winners. Please introduce yourself to the forum with posting here by reply and send your UID and BTC Wallet for me.
I will announce a contest of winners from No 1 to No 5 ASP.

#1 = 50,000
#2 = 35000
#3 = 25000
#4 = 10,000
#5= 5,000

sandbt

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:19:14 PM

WheelofCoin News

If you know that you are one of the contest winners. Please introduce yourself to the forum with posting here by reply and send your UID and BTC Wallet for me.
I will announce a contest of winners from No 1 to No 5 ASP.

#1 = 50,000
#2 = 35000
#3 = 25000
#4 = 10,000
#5= 5,000

Admin Lucas,

What about the results Top Promoters Contest for most Referrals? Is it also Top 5?

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 01:10:22 AM

Hi Lucas,
Had a little problem when I registered and sent you a pm explaining what went wrong please put on site a way to fix small problems such as I am having.

Hey TransplantKid,

Please check you Personal Message.

Thank you.
Lucas

HirenBitcoin

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:06:18 AM

Hi Lucas, Merry Christmas to you!

I have started promoting Coin888, and as you can see I have already got a few Referrals. I am planning on crossing 1000+ refs before 31st December, but I need your help for it. Read below for further instructions.

A lot of websites have complained about the blinking "$500" on the Coin888 banner, plus the banner for Wheelofcoin absolutely sucks, and is very ineffective at getting referrals.

Things to do:

1. Make Banners of more sizes such as 250x250, 125x125, 300x250, 160x600, 120x600, etc..

2. Make Static banners along with dynamic gif banners.

3. Give optional "non-blinking" banners.

4. Use good graphic designer in making banners more attractive.

The above 4 points are very important because having smart and good looking banners in multiple sizes is absolutely essential in getting lots n lots of referrals. Cheesy
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 11:53:10 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 10:13:33 PM by Coin888

Christmas News

I know its Christmas time and I wish Santa has come with friendship and good health. I wish you have great happiness.

Unfortunately I have some bad news. Sad

In a spirit of health and hope a satisfied client gives me deep satisfaction to me.
I always tried to be fair and honest with you and I expect my users and my friends have deal with me the same way.

Last night someone has found a bug on my sites and unfortunately cached 4 BTC from my account. It was a really bad gift for my Christmas Eve and it already have ruined my vacation. Huh
Until to solve this problem and find this bug, I’m forced to block Instant and I’m  working hard to reestablish Instant payout.

I’m truly grateful for your trust in my sites I’d like to do business with you for many years to come have a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to serve you.

Lucas

sandbt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:00:37 PM

Wow, that's really bad news. I saw alot of strange transactions in the Stats.

I think this can be easily solved by limiting each account to a max withdraw of, say for example, 0.01 BTC per day, which i think not many users have that much to take out. I thought the max so far for instant withdraw is currently set at 0.005BTC per transaction?

That's why i was wondering why there were multiple transactions :

1NcgbJ18zUsuceFT9LDpUETY348tUnghsk 0.04999999 BTC

I seriously think you must spent some resources to tighten up your security. Lots of hackers looking for this sort of chance to steal.

Most other faucets they only put limited amounts in the account, say max of maybe 1BTC, so if somehow they get hacked or whatever, that's the most they lose. The only thing is it requires more work from you because you will need to top up the account daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: