Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH!!!
Sites be closed forever
Temporarily will re-open Coin888.com and WheelofCoin.com with the zero balances and low prize

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucas, bitcoin expert  (Read 39917 times)
papaxelas

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:52:22 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 09:55:21 AM by papaxelas

For me the referral problem remains.

Please check.

coin888: 96715
wheelofcoin: 49580

Also i think i take less ref commission and not 50. Just earned 147 satoshi from someone.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 09:14:49 AM

Is it possible to change the number of purse because the exchange where I had the wallet is closed and I won't be able to get funds with coin888?

Just open a support ticket admin will change your BTC address.

How to do it?

Here in the topic post about your problem or pm him Grin

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
sandbt

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:17:45 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 11:38:46 AM by sandbt

Admin Lucas

So yesterday ref earnings start moving again, the earnings are very MUCH less compared with previously.

Example, 6hrs ago, my balance at Coin888 was 9992 Satoshi. Now it's only 29416, and i claimed twice on my own.
So i take 29416 minus 9992 = 19424 Sastoshi (How much my balance increased in 6hrs)

If i take that amount and divide it by 420 Satoshi average for each claim, that only comes to 46 claims. Since i get 50% earnings, it would be 92 claims. I divide the 92 claims by 6hrs, it means an hour, only 15 claims. I have over 500+ referrals, 400+ active, something is still not right.

Balance at Coin888 is at 29416 Satoshi. (7am GMT+8 My Time)
Balance at WheelofCoin is at 76580 Satoshi. (7am GMT+8 My Time)

I will not make any claims on my own, i will see how it moves just on ref earnings.

I will leave it for another 12hrs and see what the amount will be.

For the sake of comparison and reference, I have only 225 refs at Bonubitcoin. I consistently make about 250,000 Satoshi Daily, meaning i can withdraw 0.01 btc every 4th day (and i get another 50,000 Satoshi bonus for withdraws above 0.01). The average claim there is averaging 250-354 Satoshi every 15mins. So here, i have 1000+ refs on Wheelofcoin and 500+ on Coin888, i should be making closer if not more to that amount, and i was, before all the earning problems started around the 7th Jan, everything was fine (Average i made 0.005 a day on WheelofCoin and 0.0035 on Coin888), now it is not. I am not comparing to say which site is better, but in terms of earnings, it has seriously dropped over here.

Admin Lucas

Here's my update after monitoring for the last 12 hrs

My Balance 12hrs Ago

Balance at Coin888 is at 29416 Satoshi. (7am GMT+8 My Time)
Balance at WheelofCoin is at 76580 Satoshi. (7am GMT+8 My Time)

My Balance 12hrs Later

Balance at Coin888 is at 56212 Satoshi. (7pm GMT+8 My Time) Referrals: 578 (428 active)
Balance at WheelofCoin is at 131533 Satoshi. (7pm GMT+8 My Time) Referrals: 1,010 (968 active)

Ref Earnings for the past 12hrs

Coin888 = +26796 Satoshi (56211 minus 29416)
WheelofCoin  = +54953 Satoshi (131533 minus 76580)

That means on the average, per hour i make

Coin888 = +2233 Satoshi (26796 divide by 12hrs)
WheelofCoin = +4580 Satoshi (54953 divide by 12hrs)

This is really disappointing! There is something wrong here, my earnings have dropped all the way down!

So if i take my 12hr figures x2, for 24hrs, i would roughly be making:

Coin888 = 53592 Satoshi Per Day
WheelofCoin = 109906 Satoshi Per Day

Considering the number of Active referrals there is something very wrong here!  Angry

So, my conclusion is: REF EARNINGS ARE STILL NOT FIXED!

I hope you can get everything working properly again, and fix if FAST!. People will eventually lose their faith and stop clicking, which also means your site will not be making any money. It's important that you remember it's the promoters that brought referrals to your site, without them, your site will be a ghost town. Your first priority is to fix the Ref Earnings, and secondly, make sure payouts got no problems.

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:25:53 AM

Referrals not working again.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Coin888 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 02:36:18 PM

Sites News

As you reported right now I have thoroughly checked this issue again everything was ok and referral program working fine, from 2 days ago total number of games played is lower than before.
But as you remember I had to decided to remove the "Quick Games” in both sites. Unfortunately I had to pay more than of income I earned form sites. Every week I should payout 4, 5 BTC from my pocket and finally decided to remove the games.

Thank you,
Kind regards
Lucas

★New Brand Online Games Coin888.com & CoinCity.net (Daily Payment)★
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 02:40:21 PM

Sites News

As you reported right now I have thoroughly checked this issue again everything was ok and referral program working fine, from 2 days ago total number of games played is lower than before.
But as you remember I had to decided to remove the "Quick Games” in both sites. Unfortunately I had to pay more than of income I earned form sites. Every week I should payout 4, 5 BTC from my pocket and finally decided to remove the games.

Thank you,
Kind regards
Lucas

So you removed quick game that's not problem but here some users are complaining that they've been not credited their referral bonus.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
papaxelas

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:49:29 PM

No admin. Referral commissions do not work fine!!! Unless its 5% ref commission and not 50%.

My earnings are not even close to those i earned 5 days ago..!!

Last 2 days my refferal commissions were around 15.000 satoshis.. (160 active)

Before i earned at least 150.000 in two days!!

So dont tell us that its fine. Im not the only one with this problem.

Fix it or everyone will stop using this site!
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

I really like Coin888 and WheelofCoin, which were huge earners for me. But as of late I have noticed a substantial decrease in referral earnings like others, and hope this issue is resolved.

Ladies and gentlemen, please understand that Faucets are a tough business and many who start a faucet for the first time make the mistake of giving out more than their budget allows.

Combined with instant payouts this can eat up a lot of funds quickly, so we should be thankful for the free Bitcoins that Coin888 has given away. Also, payments from Google ads can take 60 days some times so it's important to click ads for good faucets so they can continue to pay out.

That all said, I think Coin888 should announce any changes to terms of service which would have less backlash than missing funds from referrals earnings. People might be angry at first, but new users to your site won't care because you're still giving out free BTC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:06:46 PM

Sites News

Thank you,
Kind regards
Lucas

So you removed quick game that's not problem but here some users are complaining that they've been not credited their referral bonus.

Hi FaucetRank.com,

You can create two new account with zero balance, play and check the result for referral, exact like what I have doing for test.

Thank you,
Lucas

Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:12:03 PM

No admin. Referral commissions do not work fine!!! Unless its 5% ref commission and not 50%.

My earnings are not even close to those i earned 5 days ago..!!

Last 2 days my refferal commissions were around 15.000 satoshis.. (160 active)

Before i earned at least 150.000 in two days!!

So dont tell us that its fine. Im not the only one with this problem.

Fix it or everyone will stop using this site!

Hi Papaxelas,

I think you didn't read my previous post carefully.
First of all referral programs working fine, but I told you "from 2 days ago total number of games played is lower than before."
You're commissions always based on active users and how many users visiting sites with your referral links.

Lucas

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:51:09 PM

Sites News

Thank you,
Kind regards
Lucas

Hi FaucetRank.com,

You can create two new account with zero balance, play and check the result for referral, exact like what I have doing for test.

Thank you,
Lucas

Myself getting no problem and I'm receiving my referral bonus .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
papaxelas

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:53:19 PM

Looks suspicius to me.
Your site everyday had more and more users and suddenly plays reduced by 1000%.
Im not buying it.
Still wish the problem to be fixed.
That was such a great site and now its gone!
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:08:40 PM

Looks suspicius to me.
Your site everyday had more and more users and suddenly plays reduced by 1000%.
Im not buying it.
Still wish the problem to be fixed.
That was such a great site and now its gone!

Can you read admin post before posting bla bla he said he only removed quick bit coin game .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
arafat1900

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:19:28 PM

@coin888

when will the multiply work normal again?? a few days ago you said it would be fixed next day but is still the same, no chance to win. Huh
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:22:04 PM

@coin888

when will the multiply work normal again?? a few days ago you said it would be fixed next day but is still the same, no chance to win. Huh

Multiplayer working fine for me played today and lost 25k satoshi in just 2-3 bets .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
arafat1900

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

Grin you call that working fine??  Grin

I play 9x16 satoshi  and lost 10k only hit 2 or 3 times a win, before it was better, now there is no chance to win anymore
Coin888 (OP)

Lucas.R Bitcoin Expert

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 04:29:05 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 04:39:29 PM by Coin888

I really like Coin888 and WheelofCoin, which were huge earners for me. But as of late I have noticed a substantial decrease in referral earnings like others, and hope this issue is resolved.

Ladies and gentlemen, please understand that Faucets are a tough business and many who start a faucet for the first time make the mistake of giving out more than their budget allows.

Combined with instant payouts this can eat up a lot of funds quickly, so we should be thankful for the free Bitcoins that Coin888 has given away. Also, payments from Google ads can take 60 days some times so it's important to click ads for good faucets so they can continue to pay out.

That all said, I think Coin888 should announce any changes to terms of service which would have less backlash than missing funds from referrals earnings. People might be angry at first, but new users to your site won't care because you're still giving out free BTC.

Thank you for your clear explanation which helps a lot. It was very helpful and understandable.
As I told you every time had chance to explain, my top priority has always been to make sure the sites stays up and loads as quickly as possible.
I’m sorry again for the inconvenience you had experienced downtime, delay, some bugs and etc.
I truly appreciated from your patience and grateful all of you always helped me and were on my side and have supported me.

Once again I repeat here I love working on new platforms, technologies, fresh ideas and you know better than me more important of making money is making the good reputation and the harder it is to keep the credit.
I did not reduce the referrals, and you can check it, it’s simple and quite transparent.

Please follow these instructions to successfully able check the referral programs with commotions:

1- Create a new user account with called primary account.
2- Create a second account with referral links of the account already you created (primary account).
3- Play with the second account.
4- Later look back to the primary account if the account for checking that the primary account earned something or not?

Please follow these instructions for ensure 50% Commission:

First look at the second account that how much earned and now, for the primary account use this formula earn user 2/2 = 50% and whether to paid to primary account or not?
For example if you earned 500 Satoshi with second account primary account gives 250 Satoshi.
500/2 = 250

As you know our revenue based on showing ads so I need your helps for continued and increased awards.

I try to do my best with your support,
Thank you,
Best regards
Lucas

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:34:05 PM

Hello,
my balance was over 0.02 but I received only 0.0018

What is the problem? if you fixing a problems are we will receiving missed amounts?

Thanks

Still waiting for this problem fixing.

ID 63

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
venan

Activity: 224

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:36:24 PM

very nice and interesting site, thanks fore gambling and for free satoshi

Pikokio999

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:16:43 AM

Very nice&interesting he was on start, not now Angry No more 5 min games, no more nice jackpots 4-5k and always troubles with ref system&payments, SAD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: