Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn Bitcoins fast and free??  (Read 98333 times)
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:48:10 PM

Faucets that pay minimum 400-500 satoshi worth. It's fast to claim and using a good list with many faucets like that you can earn some cents very fast. Some faucets pay more than 1000 satoshi too (claiming once per day). If many people create good faucets, better for users that can use all of them and earn more.

I pay twice a day (every 12 hours)

Claim base:742.58 satoshi
Selling earning:907.740034483 satoshi
Claiming for free earning:756.95709503 satoshi
Re-invest earning:1080.07308974 satoshi
VIP bonus earning:838.654675182 satoshi
Destroy bonus earning:1096.85254167 satoshi

And it is not enough...only in average 7 people are interested...
and it is not only what you see...you can add caltcha bonus and dividends...and fidelity bonus...

I can pay so much because i do not reward referrer...

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:55:49 PM

You can't have bitcoins fast and free. You must work hard for you money to sell the bitcoins. It's a silly question.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:09:14 PM

Hi! i'm a bitcoin newbie here How can I earn Bitcoins fast and free?? thanks for the help   Cheesy
this newbie has become member rank now,i'm sure you have so many way and earn bitcoin with free way,congratuation and wish you more better than now.
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:11:05 PM

If you got a good referral system then you can earn through faucets and their referral system, in this forum you can show your skill work for bitcoins and do trading in alt coins and some goods. after you get a high rank you can join the signature campaign and start earning pay per post or fixed .
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:38:18 PM

If you got a good referral system then you can earn through faucets and their referral system, in this forum you can show your skill work for bitcoins and do trading in alt coins and some goods. after you get a high rank you can join the signature campaign and start earning pay per post or fixed .

I agree you can get bitcoins through faucet free and easy but considering the time you will waste on claiming from faucets, the hours and the days you will waste it isn't worth the time so faucets are only good for people who are just starting to learn about bitcoins to know how those things works...
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:00:43 AM

I agree you can get bitcoins through faucet free and easy but considering the time you will waste on claiming from faucets, the hours and the days you will waste it isn't worth the time so faucets are only good for people who are just starting to learn about bitcoins to know how those things works...

you do not always expect to get a free bitcoin, but at least you must to have the capital to get bitcoin.
buying potential account, then you build up to the highest rank and joined the signature campaign, then when you get bitcoin of the signature campaign, you can grow it in other ways. I'm sure with that you can get bitcoin is more and better. so you do not have to waste your time just to play faucet.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:03:32 AM

faucet is the best option. You can get free and fast bitcoin here. but the faucet is not much. you need a long time in order to make your wallet filled with bitcoin.

Faucets will not pay you in fast way, it will waste your time for sure. but one thing is good that it is absolutely free and need no investment.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:07:37 PM

If you talk about getting bitcoin quickly and free of charge, the faucet is the answer. but by following and playing faucet you will have few bitcoin. try harder and looking faucet that actually have high rates.
brigadier2001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:12:35 PM

for now i claim some faucets to get couple of bits but i'am planning to have another way to do earn more
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:39:26 PM

faucet is the best option. You can get free and fast bitcoin here. but the faucet is not much. you need a long time in order to make your wallet filled with bitcoin.

Faucets will not pay you in fast way, it will waste your time for sure. but one thing is good that it is absolutely free and need no investment.

There days don't hesitate to earn through faucets though they are time consuming with little earning. As the price of bitcoin is increasing even the earned bitcoin from faucets too give a good amount when convenient to local currency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:57:03 PM

There days don't hesitate to earn through faucets though they are time consuming with little earning. As the price of bitcoin is increasing even the earned bitcoin from faucets too give a good amount when convenient to local currency.

precisely when bitcoin prices rise you should get a decent bitcoin and more. faucet will not make you happy even if the price of bitcoin is increasing

Best_Exchange

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:23:10 PM

Nothing earned is not free to take , should invest time and sometimes money , depends on platform.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:33:41 PM

Exactly, instead you can earn good amount of bitcoin by joining a signature campaign, as I would never recommend you to waste the time in  faucets.

precisely when bitcoin prices rise you should get a decent bitcoin and more. faucet will not make you happy even if the price of bitcoin is increasing
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:53:22 PM

for now i claim some faucets to get couple of bits but i'am planning to have another way to do earn more

Faucets are so boring and very less income, To earn free bitcoins join some signature campaigns and earn which is the best way. But you can't earn this very fast because initially you will get very low value later based on your profile status you will be paid.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:58:47 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 07:33:27 AM by JackpotRacer

try our daily free promo

We give Daily 1000 x 10 Satoshi free bets to win 0.8 BTC

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:30:33 PM

Faucets are so boring and very less income, To earn free bitcoins join some signature campaigns and earn which is the best way. But you can't earn this very fast because initially you will get very low value later based on your profile status you will be paid.

Signature campaign is always good to begin with, and if you have higher rank accounts then your payouts will be higher, it is best passive income I guess.
sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:22:51 PM

The most easy to do for Newbiew is a faucet, but it requires a lot of time (not fast) and coin in getting a little
Katewinset

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:41:17 PM

Work hard to earn faster bitcoins
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:45:14 PM

I think there is no free and you gotta need some time to start so that you can earn start. You gotta accept that as a newbie its always hard but you can always be smart in searching money. I see someone answered in other types of money in making business and that is just a step in making money. Asking

We as seniors will help you by telling you what u need to know and its up to you to adopt and develop skills and strategies in this business.

Goodluck my friend. Just ask.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:11:33 PM

The most easy to do for Newbiew is a faucet, but it requires a lot of time (not fast) and coin in getting a little

But you can fasten up this 'slow' process if you've got a decent website and you've got time to promote your referrals in facebook groups, and in other forums. This is the best way to do faucet -- use of referrals. You wouldn't have to click all day and all night just to earn some cents. If you've got thousands of referrals, the money will come to you automatically. You don't have to solve captchas and stuff, you just have to promote your referral link. Smiley

Work hard to earn faster bitcoins

And in what kind of work do you propose us to work hard in order to earn bitcoins faster? Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: