Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where u use bitcoins?  (Read 62633 times)
adidas

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Americans do it better

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:40:24 AM

I use bitcoin on purse.io for online shopping via amazon or sell them for cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:07:27 AM

I use the bitcoins for all kind of payments, as a example I use them here on the forum to buy things, mostly digital goods.
I think that its fun to do and that digital goods are nice to buy with the bitcoin, I really like it.

Never used my bitcoins for something like that, though i like to buy things online with my bitcoins but not digital goods but physical ones, and for that i will need to pay a lot of shipping fees which i cannot afford to pay, so i just convert my bitcoins to fiat and then buy what i want.
yeah I rarely buy goods at online using bitcoin, because online stores are usually in Europe or outside the country and it certainly would be a high cost for shipping and taxes, so I avoid it and prefer to convert it to a fiat

That's actually the big problem for the buyers who are not living in that area, like me I live in Asia and there are no major online stores here that accepts bitcoin base on my knowledge so I would not bother to spend my bitcoins, I try to buy in amazon using purse.io but the shippping fee is really killing me especially when you buy an electronic gadgets you have to pay for the big taxes.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:18:39 AM

Well, I always use bitcoin by means of exchange it for cash, I always use it and spend it when I have grabbed it. I rarely spend a bitcoin I have with the way online even never. but I might try it on these sites
rafaeldasilva

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:21:48 AM

iam use bitcoinn to investment
invest cloud mining and trading
trading altcoin to poloniex bitrex and c-cex
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:22:54 AM

And there is service like purse.io that accept bitcoin as payment method for shopping on eBay, it is shopawl although still there are not discounts on there, but it will become other alternative for shopping using bitcoin. We can check on here https://shopawl.com
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:26:40 AM

I use the bitcoins for all kind of payments, as a example I use them here on the forum to buy things, mostly digital goods.
I think that its fun to do and that digital goods are nice to buy with the bitcoin, I really like it.

Never used my bitcoins for something like that, though i like to buy things online with my bitcoins but not digital goods but physical ones, and for that i will need to pay a lot of shipping fees which i cannot afford to pay, so i just convert my bitcoins to fiat and then buy what i want.

For me I prefer local online sellers. International shipping and tax import duties here is such a headache. Aside from physical merchandise, we also have a platform here that allows me to buy gift cards for services and even restaurants using BTCBTCBTC. Makes life easier.  Grin
I think if there are a lot of stores in the country that already support payments with bitcoin course I would always use bitcoin to pay, especially if there is a restaurant or tavern accept bitcoin, I would always be there to buy, unfortunately it was not in my country

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:18:47 AM

First of all we need to use our bitcoin wisely. Also we need to be very careful where to invest in too. So that We can avoid the scammers who often ran away to the investor who invested in the bitcoin mining. So Use bitcoin for trading most of the time.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:21:22 AM

I use bitcoin in trading site. Mostly i spend my time in trading altcoins.
This way i earn btc, i grow my btc in trading.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:36:36 AM

I used bitcoin when I tried to play in gambling site.
And, mostly spending time in trading site like C-cex.
Also, i use bitcoin to buy load to celphone that way
i dont have to go outside. So bitcoin helps me a lot.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:24:30 AM

i use bitcoin for trading, buying prepaid phone cards, buying some stuff in internet. but for now, i will hold my half bitcoin for a while and just waiting if there is any up rate in this week or next week. but for trading, i still continue trading to make my bitcoin more grow than before and make a good profit.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:36:23 AM

For me I prefer local online sellers. International shipping and tax import duties here is such a headache. Aside from physical merchandise, we also have a platform here that allows me to buy gift cards for services and even restaurants using BTCBTCBTC. Makes life easier.  Grin
I think if there are a lot of stores in the country that already support payments with bitcoin course I would always use bitcoin to pay, especially if there is a restaurant or tavern accept bitcoin, I would always be there to buy, unfortunately it was not in my country

I think sooner or later lot of store in you country would accept bitcoin as a payment because bitcoin is getting popular and popular lets hope that it will happen but im sure soon Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:06:01 AM

I'm using bitcoin whenever I need something to buy through online because most of the stores online now are accepting bitcoin. But I think it would be great if all the stores right now are accepting bitcoin.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:38:18 PM

agree I will be looking for local vendors in advance because you do not have to pay a lot of administration for your stuff. I usually see the section selling in local bitcoin forum,. but of course that became the drawback is you can not buy things specifically?
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:46:00 PM

There is no need of shipping costs if you are buying any digital goods, but yes if you buy physical goods then you need to make sure that shipping costs are not too high or else it won't be profitable for you.
thats true, physical goods sometimes require huge fees because of shipping, but i think thats not too big of a problem

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:56:17 AM

where I use bitcoin? market. yes, because I use bitcoin for trading and making money from it. And also I use bitcoin digital equipment to buy online because there are no shops around me who accept bitcoin

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:20:45 AM

where I use bitcoin? market. yes, because I use bitcoin for trading and making money from it. And also I use bitcoin digital equipment to buy online because there are no shops around me who accept bitcoin

well yeah a lot of people are using crypto trading in order to make some decent money over time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lanslans

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:30:17 AM

only for buy some token electric for my home.
the rest i invest in some hyip and ponzi, and trading altcoin  Grin
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:55:01 AM

I use bitcoin everywhere I can actually. But it sounds like a lot but it's not cause there's almost no place to use it at here (lol).
There's a few webshops that accept them where I shop regulary though but other then that I've bought maybe twice or 3 times somethign in real life with btc.
Like shopping ? because if you are using bitcoin everywhere then there are lots of facilities in your country where you can use your bitcoin as bitcoin payments right ? for me it is better to use it for trading and you cna regulary do it because you can earn more bitcoins
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:58:56 PM

IMO I consider bitcoin as my best extra source of income, there's a lot of uses bitcoin can do in our life,  as a user of bitcoin i used it to pay bills, buy medicine and foods, send money to someone special, then most important is i used it as my daily mobile load provider. So many uses and I am proud to be one of bitcoiners.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:18:59 PM

Generally I spend them on trading and gambling sites and also for my mobile recharge, and if in case of any emergency where I am in need of money, then I convert the to my local currency.

Something a very good thing, because it helps growth or current transactions bitcoin. Without it, the growth of the bitcoin will be very difficult to be higher. But I hope you don't get too eager when gambling, because gambling is very dangerous to our lives. Good luck to you
Are you doing some trading activities? or trading ? i don't think which one you are using with bitcoins lol be specific when you trying to explain something investors are the main reason why the bitcoin price is increasing not those player who's playing gambling every and loosing there bitcoin Tongue they just donating there bitcoin to the owner of the gambling sites
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: