Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where u use bitcoins?  (Read 62633 times)
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:28:58 AM

I don't usually use bitcoins for silly things like mobile recharge or buying groceries. I have salary for that.

I basically use my bitcoin to increase my savings amount so that I can buy something big in future. Bitcoin has the potential to go up to any price in future, probably 5-7 years down the line, but if I waste my bitcoin for silly things, I will have to regret later. SO I am just storing bitcoin.

We are on the same path. Im not using my bitcoins too just to recharge my mobile or buy goods from anything. My fiat salary takes care of that.

In that way, bitcoins are just meant for investment or if ever  I need an urgent money, bitcoin will be my backup financial plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 04:53:56 AM

I don't usually use bitcoins for silly things like mobile recharge or buying groceries. I have salary for that.

I basically use my bitcoin to increase my savings amount so that I can buy something big in future. Bitcoin has the potential to go up to any price in future, probably 5-7 years down the line, but if I waste my bitcoin for silly things, I will have to regret later. SO I am just storing bitcoin.

We are on the same path. Im not using my bitcoins too just to recharge my mobile or buy goods from anything. My fiat salary takes care of that.

In that way, bitcoins are just meant for investment or if ever  I need an urgent money, bitcoin will be my backup financial plan.
Having that kind of mindset will give you success in the future, actually if you are just using your bitcoins for load that would mean that you are not making great income with your stay, my advise is that we need to seek for the opportunities here while we are here so in the future we can accumulate a good number of bitcoins in our wallet.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:02:21 AM

I have never used bitcoins directly in some store or cafe or site yet. I use the easiest for me way - cash it out on my card and that's it. But for that process I have to pay some % to the exchanger.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:10:26 AM

I have never used bitcoins directly in some store or cafe or site yet. I use the easiest for me way - cash it out on my card and that's it. But for that process I have to pay some % to the exchanger.

That is the downside though. If you want an extra convenience, you pay for it.
I would prefer paying online though, if it is available.
ganjamancer

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:10:38 AM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills

Both Newegg and steam accept bitcoins now, as well as Gyft for gift cards (does that count?  It's sort of a currency translation more than an actual purchase I guess....)

And cool things in the Goods/Digital goods section of this forum :-D
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:45:42 AM

Hello,

I use bitcoin to buy digital goods, online shopping, steam games, and sometimes I use gamble for fun only  Cheesy
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:53:31 AM

Having that kind of mindset will give you success in the future, actually if you are just using your bitcoins for load that would mean that you are not making great income with your stay, my advise is that we need to seek for the opportunities here while we are here so in the future we can accumulate a good number of bitcoins in our wallet.

And Im just wasting the opportunity to earn more since those cheap products can be covered by fiat salary without harming bitcoin. So in here bitcoins are just saved and will just used if it really needs.

More quantity coins means more value in the future so saving bitcoin is really must.
dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:45:46 AM

I can't use for anything like these directly "perhaps you mean after exchanging it to your local currency?", I use it to buy items and good online and complete few peer to peer transactions, as well as getting a balance in bitcoin sites.

secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:55:13 PM

Hello,

I use it when I dont have load Cheesy
second I use it as my save. I dont have bank accounts .
third, I use it when I need to send money in paypal.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:05:35 PM

I always using my bitcoins at gambling sites and trading sites. I'm an active gambler and always gambling everyday using my bitcoins and sometimes i also buy something using my bitcoins.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:07:18 PM

I always using my bitcoins at gambling sites and trading sites. I'm an active gambler and always gambling everyday using my bitcoins and sometimes i also buy something using my bitcoins.
Trading and gambling sites are the best places to use our bitcoins, no doubt both the risky place to use them but if you can work wisely then you can make good money from both of them.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:10:37 PM

I use my bitcoins at sports betting and in poker sites, i dont invest in trading ya but i do take free giveaways from new altcoins and just sell them or do trading with that altcoins and earn bitcoins, and then i keep some in my wallet and balance i convert it to fiat currency as their is no option of using bitcoin in our country.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 02:19:27 PM

After getting scammed of about $30 i had stopped looking for investments so currently i am using only yobit.net for trading purposes and except this site i am using bitcoin yo buy something from online stores which are from another countries because for bank transfer it requires more transaction fees and more time for processing.
Well, you're going to get scammed if you invest in things that look too good to be true.
There are a lot of ponzi's, but they should be easily recognizable, since they all have similar websites and concepts (Bitcoin doublers etc.)

agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:50:48 PM

After getting scammed of about $30 i had stopped looking for investments so currently i am using only yobit.net for trading purposes and except this site i am using bitcoin yo buy something from online stores which are from another countries because for bank transfer it requires more transaction fees and more time for processing.
Well, you're going to get scammed if you invest in things that look too good to be true.
There are a lot of ponzi's, but they should be easily recognizable, since they all have similar websites and concepts (Bitcoin doublers etc.)

Sometimes even the site is an obvious ponzi still people are getting hooked.

The main problem is the lazyness. They don't want to put work to earn bitcoin that's why they need an instant one. No ponzi will work if no people are like that.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:23:05 PM

The main problem is the lazyness. They don't want to put work to earn bitcoin that's why they need an instant one. No ponzi will work if no people are like that.
That's true if people will stop entertaining those sites then they will simply disappear from the market but the fact is that people keep on investing money and those scammers keep on earning  money.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:09:55 PM

That's true if people will stop entertaining those sites then they will simply disappear from the market but the fact is that people keep on investing money and those scammers keep on earning  money.

But sometimes it's good that people will get scammed so that they will feel the exact experience of being a scammed one before realizing the lesson.

Well I don't want to happen that but it's the most effective way for those newbies who are not listening that a certain site is a scammed one.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:12:51 PM

But sometimes it's good that people will get scammed so that they will feel the exact experience of being a scammed one before realizing the lesson.

Well I don't want to happen that but it's the most effective way for those newbies who are not listening that a certain site is a scammed one.

The fact is the primary target of those sites are newbies as its easy to manipulate them as newbies are not aware about the scams around will easily get trapped into it for making quick money
doraemon1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:21:37 PM

I used my bitcoin by exchanging into fiat because here in my country few stores are accepting bitcoin as payment but i can used my bitcoin also in paying my bills, loading my mobile and in online shopping.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:06:56 AM

for now, I only use bitcoin to buy equipment online, such as gadgets and phone credit. I don't find a store receiving bitcoin around me, but hope it will be there in the near future

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 09:33:53 AM

I use bitcoin to buy mobile recharge and pay my bills. Not many shops/stores in my country accepts bitcoin and hence I cant buy grocery and clothes with it. I hope the condition improves later on and I can use it seemlessly like fiat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: