Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where u use bitcoins?  (Read 62633 times)
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:37:58 PM

Mostly i am not using my bitcoin, i am exchanging them into fiat and then i am speding my cash. Bitcoins very hard to spend well nowdays cause it's not accepted by many different online shops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:53:51 PM

Right now, I am using bitcoin from my 401G wallet (my wallet that I use for gambling) for just poker and gambling. I am not spending any of my other bitcoins on anything, but instead, just hodling. And I'll most likely be hodling those through this upcoming halving as well as the halving after it.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:56:25 PM

mostly I do buy my groceries and garments but wish to get more bitcoins to buy more bitcoinssince its increasing before halving and price is getting better day by day i wish to buy every thing withbitcoins some day and i guess that day is very near.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:25:13 PM

Mostly i am not using my bitcoin, i am exchanging them into fiat and then i am speding my cash. Bitcoins very hard to spend well nowdays cause it's not accepted by many different online shops.
yeah I already know the reason for this from many people. I was also reasonable for this reason because Sometimes I have difficulty in spending my bitcoin. sometimes I convert it to a fiat just to buy goods at offline. but I also often go shopping with bitcoin ?
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:51:19 PM

Nowadays I am not spending any of my coin especially when in the last week I saw a bit rise in the price of bitcoin,but the reason is not only to earn profit from the price increase in the halving, I am collecting bitcoins and not spending them because I want to start a business and for that I know that I must have a good amount of money.

I mostly try to save my bitcoins too. Except for cigarettes and some fashion item's I don't use bitcoin very much. I don't feel bitcoin is worth enough to spend it.
IT will not happen within 2 years, but also not in 1 month.
yeah I know a lot users of bitcoin is a worker or a businessman ? so they went into bitcoin to find work and earn money
so it is natural that you never do shopping or spending with bitcoin on the grounds that you just collect bitcoin to profit Cheesy
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:23:16 AM

Yeah your right. not all online shops are accepting bitcoin as a payment. There for its better to.convert your bitcoin into cash and buy some stuffs at the mall 
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:31:07 AM

This month i didnt use my bitcoin earning because im hoping that this cryptocurrency will rise so i wait that time so that i gained many profit. But last Month i use it to buy some load so that i can surf in the internet so i can post daily and earn daily. And some times i use it to my friend that want to loan at me. They always loaned at me and if they back it.they give some % of earning.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:35:21 AM

Nowadays I am not spending any of my coin especially when in the last week I saw a bit rise in the price of bitcoin,but the reason is not only to earn profit from the price increase in the halving, I am collecting bitcoins and not spending them because I want to start a business and for that I know that I must have a good amount of money.

I mostly try to save my bitcoins too. Except for cigarettes and some fashion item's I don't use bitcoin very much. I don't feel bitcoin is worth enough to spend it.
IT will not happen within 2 years, but also not in 1 month.
yeah I know a lot users of bitcoin is a worker or a businessman ? so they went into bitcoin to find work and earn money
so it is natural that you never do shopping or spending with bitcoin on the grounds that you just collect bitcoin to profit Cheesy

And because of the active price movement in bitcoin, if we have to spend $50 worth of bitcoin today, it can be $100 worth of bitcoin on the next day. So in my case, Im only spending my fiat and most of my bitcoin funds are just in exchanges.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:47:09 AM

I use them mostly on online shops where i purchase things such digital goods,collectibles,technology products and many more.Wish there were more sellers who accept them so i could pay more often with bitcoin for things such gas,food in a restaurant.drinks etc.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:33:45 AM

If my country agree this Bitcoin is legal then i will use this currency everywhere. But present no where i am just using Bitcoin to play gambling and i will do some trading that's it. Trading is little bit ok i will make some money from this but in gambling it is 50 - 50 some time i will win and some times i will loose so now i stopped to use my bitcoin in gambling because price is so high so i am holding my coins and will do trading only.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:39:45 AM

What I earn and what I buy, most of them I plan to hold for at least two years. Some I use to buy load credits and some I used to buy alt coins. I only allot a small portion of my bitcoins for usage in other things because its main function for me is as an investment.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 05:53:41 AM

For me im i cash out my bitcoin on weekly basis and i used it to buy food,gadget and savings just to have spare money in future, i dont literaly save bitcoins in my wallet because i think its no use since im a low profile bitcoiners here that really need bitcoins for financial aspects thats why i really intend to spend it rather than save.

ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:40:25 AM

For me im i cash out my bitcoin on weekly basis and i used it to buy food,gadget and savings just to have spare money in future, i dont literaly save bitcoins in my wallet because i think its no use since im a low profile bitcoiners here that really need bitcoins for financial aspects thats why i really intend to spend it rather than save.
Same bro, Im making my bitcoin cash now to maintain my weekly stuffs like food, Water. Electric bills, Apartment fee. Bitcoin helps me so much in my financial needs
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:42:59 AM

I have linked my VCC with a rent-car per minute in Italy (Enjoy). So I can ride the car, and pay in btc!

Another use of my btc:
- gambling
- trading / investment
- charities
- buying goods (but I try even to use cash!)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:33:33 AM

If my country agree this Bitcoin is legal then i will use this currency everywhere. But present no where i am just using Bitcoin to play gambling and i will do some trading that's it. Trading is little bit ok i will make some money from this but in gambling it is 50 - 50 some time i will win and some times i will loose so now i stopped to use my bitcoin in gambling because price is so high so i am holding my coins and will do trading only.
i guess it's all a problem of bitcoin user in all countries although in some countries had legalize bitcoin but they also can not use bitcoin anywhere or only in certain places because market of bitcoin is still very small.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:08:15 AM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills
Where I am from you cannot even use your Bitcoins to buy food, medicine or pay or bills. I think that is also a good thing because then I can just save my Bitcoins.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:02:48 AM

Hello,

Where do you use bitcoins? First i buy food, medicine, bills

i use my bitcoins where i can use them, now when steam accepts them i started to buy games with bitcoins too, and i also buy stuff at openbazaar site when i need something

and i usually avoid to buy food, because i live in small country so it would take lots of time to ship and food would be expired then, so i buy clothes or tech stuff

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:17:20 AM

You really buy food, medicine and pay bills with Bitcoin on a daily/monthly basics? That's something interesting. I mostly spend my Bitcoin on web hosting, domains and games. Sometime I also spend Bitcoin on web designing and maybe donation.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:17:47 AM

I usually use bitcoin on gambling sites, like nitrogensports, directbet and some dice sites and i also do some trading too by using bitcoin. I also buy steam wallet with bitcoin.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:46:42 AM

unfortunately there are not enough places that i can use bitcoin as a payment so there has always been a lot of restrictions for me to spend my coins.

so far i have purchases games from steam and have only used bitcoin for gambling and nothing special so far.

i hope this changes in the future. and other places like steam start accepting bitcoin so i can spend them.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: