Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INDIA]Indian Super League [INDIA]  (Read 4812 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:44:03 AM

Having my bets on goa at directbets ! I really hate the odds on directbets.Are there any more websites offering bets on ISL ?
I know cloudbet allow ISL betting but the only problem i have with them is we have to register to put bet and confirmation required to see deposit.
Yes that's sad especially in India as it is banned we want something anonymous and as fast as directbet.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 01:05:59 PM

Having my bets on goa at directbets ! I really hate the odds on directbets.Are there any more websites offering bets on ISL ?
I know cloudbet allow ISL betting but the only problem i have with them is we have to register to put bet and confirmation required to see deposit.
Yes that's sad especially in India as it is banned we want something anonymous and as fast as directbet.

why dont you try to deposit through neteller site its a cash wallet which accepts bitcoin as cash payment after that you can deposit the converted bitcoin to fiat currency and join any fiat currency site like betfair or bet365.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:46:00 AM

I think goa will win today but i will also bet on both team will score. Did directbet also have both team win pick? i have never tried that with them before.

The final game of this season group stage was won by visitors goa and it was a remarkable comeback and winning 3-2 against hosts delhi. The gaurs and dynamos played entertaining football all through with goals coming from serginho greene and adil nabi for delhi in the first half before romeo fernandes’ brace and joffre’s 90th minute strike helped goa to win this match. It was a really best match to watch.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:47:05 AM

I think goa will win today but i will also bet on both team will score. Did directbet also have both team win pick? i have never tried that with them before.

The final game of this season group stage was won by visitors goa and it was a remarkable comeback and winning 3-2 against hosts delhi. The gaurs and dynamos played entertaining football all through with goals coming from serginho greene and adil nabi for delhi in the first half before romeo fernandes’ brace and joffre’s 90th minute strike helped goa to win this match. It was a really best match to watch.

Yesterday this match was fantastic to watch. Goa was underdog first half of the match and in second off all their strategies worked out well to win this match and they got the top spot in this season. The home side Delhi showed more attacking intent in the first half, backed by a well organised defence. Vinicius found himself with a couple of chances at goal but his shots lacked the finishing. I really enjoyed the match and any one own bet on this game? I didn't bet but just watched complete match.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:19:21 AM

Yesterday's game between goa and delhi turns out to be magic for me. As stated already i have picked goa and started watching match but when goa go down for 2 goals and delhi seems to be dominating goa i left the match and go to bed. And today when i see my wallet i see my wining, wow haven't expected this result.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:22:50 AM

Yesterday this match was fantastic to watch. Goa was underdog first half of the match and in second off all their strategies worked out well to win this match and they got the top spot in this season. The home side Delhi showed more attacking intent in the first half, backed by a well organised defence. Vinicius found himself with a couple of chances at goal but his shots lacked the finishing. I really enjoyed the match and any one own bet on this game? I didn't bet but just watched complete match.

I was expected goa will win this match so I put some small bet on this match and won the bet. The first half was dominated by Delhi team but some how towards the end of the match Goa manage to pull the match. It was a great entertainment for viewers.

Again on this Firday both these teams will play 1st semi final match on same ground.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:55:30 AM

Yesterday's game between goa and delhi turns out to be magic for me. As stated already i have picked goa and started watching match but when goa go down for 2 goals and delhi seems to be dominating goa i left the match and go to bed. And today when i see my wallet i see my wining, wow haven't expected this result.

Yes, yesterday's match was very entertaining and results was unexpected. Actually every one was thinking delhi will surely win this match but suddenly those three goals came in short time for goa. I watched this match only second half, didn't watch the first half so I had more entertainment. 
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:39:04 PM

Amazing match ! Had my bets on goa! After winning three matches in a row I think I should start my own tipster thread for this league .I don't really do any complicated analysis but just study the patterns and winnings of the team before .I will be posting my winnings here .
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:54:08 PM

i'm looking for indian league schedule matches at directbet today but it seems they have been remove these league in their options bets because i didn't see it in their site
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:08:08 PM

I was expected goa will win this match so I put some small bet on this match and won the bet. The first half was dominated by Delhi team but some how towards the end of the match Goa manage to pull the match. It was a great entertainment for viewers.

Again on this Firday both these teams will play 1st semi final match on same ground.

ya both teams performed very well but delhi have mostly never won against goa and goa maintained that record of isl winning against delhi. first semifinal will be more interesting and most of them will be thinking that delhi will take revenge.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:29:22 AM

i'm looking for indian league schedule matches at directbet today but it seems they have been remove these league in their options bets because i didn't see it in their site

Just now I also checked directbet site couldn't find indian super league matches to bet. May be they might have removed it.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:03:47 AM

Just now I also checked directbet site couldn't find indian super league matches to bet. May be they might have removed it.
several days ago i still can placed my bet for this league and since yesterday i can't find Indian League in this site
and i think yes they already remove Indian League in their site

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 04:19:55 AM

several days ago i still can placed my bet for this league and since yesterday i can't find Indian League in this site

i think as the next matches start from 11th dec 2015 semi final and final for that they removed it, you may check back on 10th i think they will replace it and you will get odd. because i have seen many times they dont give odd details about very far future matches
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:53:35 PM

i think as the next matches start from 11th dec 2015 semi final and final for that they removed it, you may check back on 10th i think they will replace it and you will get odd. because i have seen many times they dont give odd details about very far future matches

yeah big day for ISL as winners will play right from tomorrow.

fullypak
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:28:58 PM

Yes tomorrow will be the first semi final between Goa and Delhi.  I’m sure it’s going to be a very nice game. I think again Goa may surprise Delhi like last match, what you guys think whether goa can give same performance again tomorrow?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:31:59 PM

Semi-Final 1 (1st Leg)
Delhi Dynamos FC vs FC Goa
This is a great match I'm looking forward to watch!Last match Goa edged it and this time I think they will come super hardcore! Although couldn't see the event being listed on dierctbet yet! I will have my bets on Goa again for this reasons:
They're at number 1 in the standings now
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:57:09 PM

Semi-Final 1 (1st Leg)
This is a great match I'm looking forward to watch!Last match Goa edged it and this time I think they will come super hardcore! Although couldn't see the event being listed on dierctbet yet! I will have my bets on Goa again for this reasons:

The match begins tomorrow and usually directbet will make a choice in the betting market but only a few options available such as HOME, AWAY, DRAW, OVER 2.5 goals. For both teams to score, Correct Score, Clean Sheet are usually not available on market

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:26:55 PM

Semi-Final 1 (1st Leg)

The match begins tomorrow and usually directbet will make a choice in the betting market but only a few options available such as HOME, AWAY, DRAW, OVER 2.5 goals. For both teams to score, Correct Score, Clean Sheet are usually not available on market
Yeah because not many people bet on this league apart from few people like us here and there.Usually in India there ate bookies you know who take bets over phone's so online gambling is still not an option.Anyway I see directbet will put the bet once the match is about to start.Lets hope the odds are good on Goa!
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:20:43 AM

Delhi Dynamos  VS  FC Goa bet on Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.9 I do not know much about these two teams just look at the last game always match score over 2.5 goals so it is likely to happen in this game again. Possible users from India can provide a more complete review
MinerHQ
Legendary

Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:53:50 AM

Semi-Final 1 (1st Leg)

Yeah because not many people bet on this league apart from few people like us here and there.Usually in India there ate bookies you know who take bets over phone's so online gambling is still not an option.Anyway I see directbet will put the bet once the match is about to start.Lets hope the odds are good on Goa!

Until now still I don't see any betting options on this semi-final match in directbet site. So I don't know whether they are allowed take bets on this match or not. Whether few or more still betting sites should allow to bet on all sports but if they choose matches which they want than it is not good site to trust.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: