Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You guys, are (still) all fucked (soon)!  (Read 5702 times)
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:40:37 PM

Don't see why you think we're all fucked because of something that you've seen on the internet.

I'd rather watch the charts and the price of the bitcoin, I don't get scared just because someone says we're fucked or that we all need to sell and get rid of our bitcoins

MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:14:30 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 04:43:14 PM by MatTheCat

Current thoughts...buy-ins at $360-$370...

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:16:47 PM

Charts don't take into account it's time to fvcking buy. Seriously, everyone. In a year there is a high possibility, higher than the last two years, that we will see at minimum, a doubling in price if not an all time high. I don't care about this minor fluctuations up and down. Just buy. Buy every week, buy a little every day, who cares, just buy.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:12:04 PM

thats some clear nonsence in my opinion the price should rise after a few more weeks in my opinion also the new year is coming so i believe we can expect a decent increase in price because of that lets hope my predictions are correct Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
hacknoid

Activity: 418
Merit: 252

Proud Canuck

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 06:20:08 PM

Some thought this was a head and shoulders pattern but it actually turned out to be the less well known but perfectly valid "Zeus thunder cock" pattern, an upward sloping lightening shaped shaft that rounds out toward the top of the head and finding support at the urethra. Upward trend will increase until next tuesday so long as a bigfoot's nut doesn't develop and eat away any gains.

Grin LOL!  That made my day... thanks for the smile!

BitcoinRunner : Side scroller game powered entirely by Bitcoin! 
Game (alpha): http://hacknoid.ca/bitcoinrunner
Discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907618.0
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:15:07 PM

Charts don't take into account it's time to fvcking buy. Seriously, everyone. In a year there is a high possibility, higher than the last two years, that we will see at minimum, a doubling in price if not an all time high. I don't care about this minor fluctuations up and down. Just buy. Buy every week, buy a little every day, who cares, just buy.

This market is a mother fucker my friend, and it will empty the pennies out of the pockets of a great deal of unsuspecting participants.

When Bitcoin gets up to the $420s, everyone will be rejoicing. $500 will soon be in the rear view mirror, right? But rule this sort of scenario happening at your own peril!

https://www.tradingview.com/x/OL2g9hO2/

But for now, China sleeps, and the rally has cooled, and Bitcoin will likely trend back down to at least the 38.2% Fib retracement, if not right back to the Long RLZ and/or trendline. Near term, a correction/ consolidation periods is likely on the cards, but followed by a break out of 'ascending triangle' formation as depcited:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/UB1dQWon/

Mind you, seeing how my last spot of TA and the H&S turned out, perhaps this is the contrariant indicator that all the bears out there were waiting on.......I am currently short, but only looking for a $15-$20 move down from top.....mid term, I am now thinking long is good until $420 area before the next period of major reckoning.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:41:46 PM

You really are some sort of special Mat.

China will be waking up to pwn your short momentarily.

but for now, China sleeps

3:00 PM Saturday, Central Time (CT) is
5:00 AM Sunday, Hong Kong Time (HKT)

brg444

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

Bitcoin replaces central, not commercial, banks

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:44:31 PM

I am currently short, but only looking for a $15-$20 move down from top.....

that should go over well  Roll Eyes

"I believe this will be the ultimate fate of Bitcoin, to be the "high-powered money" that serves as a reserve currency for banks that issue their own digital cash." Hal Finney, Dec. 2010
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:52:43 PM

You really are some sort of special Mat.

China will be waking up to pwn your short momentarily.

but for now, China sleeps

3:00 PM Saturday, Central Time (CT) is
5:00 AM Sunday, Hong Kong Time (HKT)

Time in Beijing is 3am, if I am not mistaken. Notice, How Bitcoin stopped moving just after midnight, China Time.....for now, it is basically just bots trading the CNY exchanges......the real action will reveal itself in about 6 hours time.....just like the pump kicked off late last night (for me) at 9am, China Time.

I am currently short, but only looking for a $15-$20 move down from top.....

that should go over well  Roll Eyes

My stop is €2 above my Trade Entry point......If that gets called, then I switch immediately to long (If I am awake and available to do so).

We are knocking right at a significant resitance point....most typically, a kind of ascending triangle would form (so a little push down from here b4 break out)......but when this resitance is breached.....a pretty bullish signal indeed.

tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:52:37 PM

We are not fucked yet, because I am saying that bitcoin is kinda increasing for now.

Why fucked? If the price goes low I can buy more right?
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:03:35 PM

We are not fucked yet, because I am saying that bitcoin is kinda increasing for now.

Why fucked? If the price goes low I can buy more right?

I guess we are fucked because OP went short and therefore he needs a low price to not make a loss.
Don't worry about that.That is just some mental psychologically gaming.
If price should go down just buy.Awesome opportunity!Halving is coming closer and closer!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:11:58 PM

The problem is that back in November it crashed hard from $390 to $300, so there is massive supply at this level.

If it closes above $385-390 then it will probably go all the way to $500 but there is massive resistance in this current area. Lets see if it can break $385 and close above it soon.,
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:21:23 PM

If it closes above $385-390 then it will probably go all the way to $500 

i dont think so.  the last run was just follow through momentum -- miners not selling till the top was in.
If it gets to $400 it wont necessarily go to $500. the market isnt moving fast.

MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:45:12 PM

The problem is that back in November it crashed hard from $390 to $300, so there is massive supply at this level.

If it closes above $385-390 then it will probably go all the way to $500 but there is massive resistance in this current area. Lets see if it can break $385 and close above it soon.,

Next major turning point, around $420...or 61.8% of retrace from crash. I think that after a bit of a cooldown period and a correction, this 38.2% resistance zone is likely to be punched through on the next approach.

vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:08:55 PM

i dont think that the price will fall anytime soon it might still even rise right now and we are not fuc*ed in my opinion lets hope the price will start rising as soon as possible
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:31:53 PM

From $385 to $500 there is no resistance or supply. Fibs don't apply to BTC trading.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Here's a fib for ya: BTC is dead.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:58:39 PM

Fuck Matt, you dumped again? holy shits man how many times is your ass going to be kicked this year?
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:01:56 PM

Fuck Matt, you dumped again? holy shits man how many times is your ass going to be kicked this year?

Been in and out m8.....been doing much better recently...but played a fuckign stinker these past couple of days.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:05:05 PM

Been in and out m8.....been doing much better recently...but played a fuckign stinker these past couple of days.

I think it may dump in January, but I think this month looks strong. Not based on any TA, just gut.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: