Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin generator  (Read 3232 times)
bigs21024 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:36:15 PM

I see these everywhere is there really a program called bitcoin generator most of the ones I have tried to download all carry virus or bitcoin stealers. If it is legit where and how can I get it thanks

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 06:40:21 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 06:53:00 PM by InvoKing

I see these everywhere is there really a program called bitcoin generator most of the ones I have tried to download all carry virus or bitcoin stealers. If it is legit where and how can I get it thanks

Generate what? You cannot simply generate bitcoins with a program: click me and get free money!
You have to learn how bitcoin works mate, there is a mining softwares that can be used but they aren't profitable unless you have free electricity..

Edit: you can take a look here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Help:Introduction#Bitcoin_Basics And here https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:34:51 AM

There is no Bitcoin generator, be careful before downloading programs with such names, most likely it's malwares . Bitcoin is a currency, it's so money and there isn't money generator , to earn bitcoin you have to work or visit the faucets where you can earn some little profit for free
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:43:58 AM

we can't generate Bitcoins mate, you can earn bitcoins in many ways but there isn't a program called "bitcoin generator"
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:58:04 AM

Best to start with faucet rotators helped me also a lot to get mine first Satoshi and grow each day a bit. Also pay to click websites are a good one.
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:53:05 AM

Check out my faucet list.freebitcoinrotator.ga You won't earn much, but it will be a start. If you prefer a rotator you could use that instead. Faucets or mining would be the closest thing to a bitcoin "generator"
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:39:57 AM

bitcoin isn't a browse game where you click a button and it start to generate, it's not a silly game, it's money, you need expensive mahicne that generate bitcoin before everything else, without this you can not generate anything

see if you have good electricity first and then you can buy 1 s5 to try it out
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3274

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:55:54 AM

These "bitcoin generator" scams have been around for a long time. The short answer is no. It is not legit.

Mining on the other hand is legit. Do some research.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
planetroving
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:09:27 AM

Bitcoin generator? So you're asking for a thing that makes free money for you. That's never going to happen. First thing you need to think of is, if there was such a thing, why would the creator let other people get free money. There is no bitcoin generator, let alone anything that creates free money out of thin air. The only way you can 'generate' Bitcoin is by mining them.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:31:02 AM

seems you might be a victim of someone. Its ok fine.

If you really want to generate bitcoins, you need some specialized equipments called bitcoin miners. Those miners only can generate bitcoins.
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:23:11 AM

It is better to buy bitcoin directly. Most of those generators are virus. They will steal your account details. There is no easy money to be made.

zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 03:30:44 PM

Ok... I think you got into a fraud and got for yourselves some virus for free. Please scan your PC and remove any bitcoin generator
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:15:04 PM

There's no bitcoin generator program/software. you can generate bitcoins only through hardware machines which you have to buy. Smiley
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:18:00 PM

There's no bitcoin generator program/software. you can generate bitcoins only through hardware machines which you have to buy. Smiley
or you send cash to someone who buy and mine for you ...called cloudmining.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:21:25 PM

Yeah, someone who has no benefit in keeping a noisy,hot miner and can sell it at need. And the example of "someone" isn't cloudmining. At any rate I see where you are hinting, to your ponzi scam site.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 04:30:26 PM

Yeah, someone who has no benefit in keeping a noisy,hot miner and can sell it at need. And the example of "someone" isn't cloudmining. At any rate I see where you are hinting, to your ponzi scam site.

You are funny...I like your humour.

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:29:55 PM

i doubt that there is such a program because all people would "generate" bitcoins with such programs, you should even try searching for it as the only way to create bitcoins is mining it with hardware

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Etoiliste

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:10:28 PM

bitcoin is a currency there is no hack that generate bitcoin for you bitcoin has to be earned
sahliano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:12:47 PM

there is no such thing as bitcoin generator you have to learn more about Bitcoin so you can't understand what is it about
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:28:06 PM

Avoid virii, and safe some electricity:

http://www.righto.com/2014/09/mining-bitcoin-with-pencil-and-paper.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: