Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:35:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the new 🌟🌟MoneyPot🌟🌟 staff  (Read 10959 times)
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:42:07 AM

Thanks for the kind greetings friends.  I'm excited too!
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:49:14 AM

Just to clear the air, since there are so many questions coming in still, I'm going to toss out a tl;dr (though long):

1) Please be patient. We won't have the site in our control for another 1-2 weeks. In the meantime, we're going to work on setting everything up locally so that as soon as the transaction is finished, we can get the new MP up and running!

2) Any existing investors or players with funds on ANY of the MP sites will have their FULL balance transferred to a subdomain under Ryan's control. We, the new MP owners, will have NO access to your funds. If you can trust Ryan now, you can trust him later. You can also withdraw your funds now, if you wish. Essentially, what will happen is those of you that want to return your money to the new MP platform for playing or investing will need to withdraw from Ryan's setup and deposit to ours. You can do that as a direct withdrawal straight from Ryan's->new MP once it's up! Account names will be reserved. Passwords will all be reset. All existing deposit/withdrawal/IP logs will be reset on OUR side but not Ryan's. We are quite literally starting fresh. But if you have a MP account already, you can continue using it later once you reset your password!

3) Many app developers (existing and new) have contacted me with different questions. One of the big changes going forward is that we are going to be having roundtable meetings. What this means is that ALL of you will have access to us. We will field all questions, concerns, ideas, and requests as a large group and work as a whole to make MP better and facilitate the creation of what you guys need to be successful. Some of you have given me your Skype and I haven't gotten back to you yet -- no worries. I have them all noted and we will get you all situated as we get close to launch time. If you have NOT sent me your Skype, you can do so via PM and I'll add you to the list. You can also toss me your emails and I'll set up a mailing list group since that may be easier to contact some of you than Skype.

3.1) At this point, the API for developers will not be going through changes. IF this changes before the launch, we will absolutely make sure you all know beforehand, as well as what you need to do to get back on track.

4) We are really looking forward to taking MP to the next level. We absolutely love both our players and our app developers -- both are the lifeblood of MP and we will be constantly working to ensure we're always pushing forward, making things better for you all!

I think that covers most of it for now. As we get closer to the launch, I'll release a list of any updates/changes made to the site. I will from that point on keep a changelog that is publicly available for everyone so that you can always know what's happening and when.

Thank you for your patience with us while we work through this, and thank you for your support! Your support has been overwhelming and it really helps stress the fact that my team and I have made the right decision taking this on. We love you all! <3

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:37:16 AM

Hi and congratulations! What was the winning bid? Are you guys really out of pocket now? Or are you confident you will get a huge ROI?

And thanks awfully for a greeting. Most sites go from hand to hand unnoticed xD
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:51:46 AM

Hi and congratulations! What was the winning bid? Are you guys really out of pocket now? Or are you confident you will get a huge ROI?

And thanks awfully for a greeting. Most sites go from hand to hand unnoticed xD

We can't disclose the bid. That said, if we didn't have faith in the future of MP, we wouldn't have gotten involved, Smiley.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:58:15 AM

Thanks for the kind greetings friends.  I'm excited too!

hey Dogedigital

first of all congratulations also to you of one of the winner team. I was asking in one of my last postings here if Dogedigital is the owner of sharp dice as I remembered it but no one answered. but now as I see your posting I see that you are the owner

sharp dice is or was a very nice dice site with a nice and low HE. we had customers who were asking in chat if we know why they can't connect to your app. we were not aware of it but followed the discussion.

they asked in your thread and by PM and did not get any answer. and they were right to say that it is a very strange behavior but that is your problem and not ours how you handle your app and customers.

our problem was that sharp dice a featured app and was off line and took a precious space where another app could be featured. in our opinion you as the owner who knew why he took the app off line could also tell Ryan to take the app from the featured list and let him put another app there. we saw this as very unfair vis-a-vis all other app owners who would like to be featured.

we are very interested (as we posted before) that the handling of the featured list or section will be fair to all app owners who want to be featured. and if moneypot has 500+ apps and they all want to be featured they should be featured like for example Nico did in his list where you can check the most wagered and most bets. but there are apps with a lot of wager which are dead for month and Nico can leave them in his list because it is his list but moneypot featured list should not have apps in the featured list even they have  most wagered but for month not one bet. sorry for repeating me but we really think it is very important for new apps to get featured.

please let me compare... you as the owner are like parents with many many children and in such families there are always some children who get a preferred treatment and this is in our opinion not fair and all children should get same treatment so the family will always be one and not be split in groups of upper class, medium and low class.

we really wish moneypot to be the leader of the bitcoin gambling family and we know that it can happen if it is done right

best of luck

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:12:38 AM

Will you go public with your identities, so we know who to blame if anyone does a runner with the funds?

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:36:57 AM

Will you go public with your identities, so we know who to blame if anyone does a runner with the funds?

It has already been stated that the only person who will have access to funds is me.

You already know me and how trustworthy I am and that I have had over 5000 Bitcoin invested in Bet King and there's never been an issue in over 2.5 years.

Your funds are safe.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:25:43 PM

I had absolutely zero input or influence on the featured list before being apart of the moneypot team and we still dont gain full control for a short while.

I was away on personal leave for the last three weeks and did not notice the server down.  Im in the process of moving it so that it stays up permanently.

Im happy to answer any other questions as i can fully assure you that the moneypot team and i have only the best interest of everyone in mind.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 01:47:01 PM

It has already been stated that the only person who will have access to funds is me.

You already know me and how trustworthy I am and that I have had over 5000 Bitcoin invested in Bet King and there's never been an issue in over 2.5 years.

Your funds are safe.

Although the funds at PRC never had any issue since the beginning, you have a shady behaviour at the past and of course arrogant attitude . Not sure how the other team trust with you only holding key to the funds but I do hope history in the past doesnt repeat ( although I personally want atleast 2-3 signature for the funds )
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:00:21 PM

I had absolutely zero input or influence on the featured list before being apart of the moneypot team and we still dont gain full control for a short while.

I was away on personal leave for the last three weeks and did not notice the server down.  Im in the process of moving it so that it stays up permanently.

Im happy to answer any other questions as i can fully assure you that the moneypot team and i have only the best interest of everyone in mind.

hi dogedigital

please let me clear one important point and that is that I did not blame you, the new team or any app owner who was on the featured list that he had any influence to get featured. the featured list was handled by Ryan and he decided who will be on the featured list.

I just tried to explain our experience regarding the featured handling in the past and maybe to get it handled in another and fair way.

we are sure that a good team can bring MP to the top and it is only a question of time but it would be also easy to bring it down and it will fail.

our small team want you to succeed Smiley

best of luck
JPR and totolino

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 02:03:07 PM

Your funds are safe.

Not sure how the other team trust with you only holding key to the funds but I do hope history in the past doesnt repeat ( although I personally want atleast 2-3 signature for the funds )

You do realise that 3000 Bitcoin of the funds are from my current investors? It's not clear to me just how much of the current Money Pot investment will even stay invested on the new site.

So almost all the funds will come from Bet King investors and that's why it was essential that the funds stay under my control as I would never make changes to Bet King that could potentially risk the funds of the investors.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:20:51 PM

Your funds are safe.

Not sure how the other team trust with you only holding key to the funds but I do hope history in the past doesnt repeat ( although I personally want atleast 2-3 signature for the funds )

You do realise that 3000 Bitcoin of the funds are from my current investors? It's not clear to me just how much of the current Money Pot investment will even stay invested on the new site.

So almost all the funds will come from Bet King investors and that's why it was essential that the funds stay under my control as I would never make changes to Bet King that could potentially risk the funds of the investors.

just to give our 2 cents to this matter.

we fully understand BK that he wants to have the responsibility and full control for the funds he brings into the pot

good luck

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:33:06 PM

Your funds are safe.

Guess there are no points in discussing this further since I do know you dont back out on your words and keep on staying arrogant as usual. If you feel it is so then do it anyway . For me personally 2-3 sig is much better even majority of funds will be from betking.io however once it is transferred ,It is not belong to betking.io anymore but to moneypot
HolyPizza

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:47:11 PM

How can you even partnership with dean.. the guy is a total a*s.  All he says is "look 0 problems happened in the past so I'm trusted". He's really stupid and not original. I really mind that dean will be the bitcoin holder.. the guy is a greedy fuck and I will not be surprised if he runs away with money in the future.

-Pizza
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:10:54 PM

How can you even partnership with dean.. the guy is a total a*s.  All he says is "look 0 problems happened in the past so I'm trusted". He's really stupid and not original. I really mind that dean will be the bitcoin holder.. the guy is a greedy fuck and I will not be surprised if he runs away with money in the future.

-Pizza

to be frank I don't know him but as he is accepted by his team partners and by Ryan the seller of MP it looks like that we can trust him

and please give us more serious facts and not some foggy infos. oh and why didn't he ran already with the investors coins?

and to say that he is arrogant that doe not mean that we can't trust him. a few people here think also that I am arrogant and toxic Smiley does this mean that I can't be trusted? my partner is trusting me for about 40 years Smiley

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:48:20 PM

Although the funds at PRC never had any issue since the beginning, you have a shady behaviour at the past and of course arrogant attitude . Not sure how the other team trust with you only holding key to the funds but I do hope history in the past doesnt repeat ( although I personally want atleast 2-3 signature for the funds )

2-of-3 multisig doesn't help you if the holder of the server seeds is corrupt because he can use the server seeds to win the majority of the bankroll and then the other multisig key holders have no choice but to allow him to withdraw the coins.

Ultimately, the server "knows" what rolls are coming up, and so the guy with access to the server also knows, and can abuse that knowledge. It's crucial that the investors trust everyone with server access.

It sounds as if you are making changes to Bet King that could potentially risk the funds of the investors - ie. you're switching to the MoneyPot model. That includes exposing your investors' coins to games with less than 1% house edge, which they didn't sign up for. It would be better in my opinion to require the investors to withdraw from the existing site and deposit to the new one. That way you are sure that they consent to the changes you are making.

That seems unfair. He has been an ass at times in the past, but it's not fair to assume that he will behave badly in the future.

It will be interesting to watch and see how everything works out.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:46:08 AM

2-of-3 multisig doesn't help you if the holder of the server seeds is corrupt because he can use the server seeds to win the majority of the bankroll and then the other multisig key holders have no choice but to allow him to withdraw the coins.

Ultimately, the server "knows" what rolls are coming up, and so the guy with access to the server also knows, and can abuse that knowledge. It's crucial that the investors trust everyone with server access.

are you saying that there is no 100% bullet proof solution to secure the investors coins? IMO this would surprise many investors because many investors believe that their only risk is the person they trust their coins/investment will run away with the coins

It sounds as if you are making changes to Bet King that could potentially risk the funds of the investors - ie. you're switching to the MoneyPot model. That includes exposing your investors' coins to games with less than 1% house edge, which they didn't sign up for. It would be better in my opinion to require the investors to withdraw from the existing site and deposit to the new one. That way you are sure that they consent to the changes you are making.

I understand your point but IMO the investors could divest before their coins are moved to MP or immediately after it is moved to MP or am I wrong?

That seems unfair. He has been an ass at times in the past, but it's not fair to assume that he will behave badly in the future.

if those 3 user are right that would mean that Ryan did not do his homework or he does not care to whom he sold MP. difficult to believe at least for me and I understood that Ryan sold MP to a group that not yet included Dean/BK and in this case the initial group who bought MP is to blame that they did not do their homework or they don't care because 3000 BTC BR is a nice starter

how could all of this harm the app owners? at what risk are they?

regards

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:51:03 AM

are you saying that there is no 100% bullet proof solution to secure the investors coins? IMO this would surprise many investors because many investors believe that their only risk is the person they trust their coins/investment will run away with the coins

I understand your point but IMO the investors could divest before their coins are moved to MP or immediately after it is moved to MP or am I wrong?

if those 3 user are right that would mean that Ryan did not do his homework or he does not care to whom he sold MP. difficult to believe at least for me and I understood that Ryan sold MP to a group that not yet included Dean/BK and in this case the initial group who bought MP is to blame that they did not do their homework or they don't care because 3000 BTC BR is a nice starter

regards

All I've read from people is unsubstantiated claims as to why Dean is a bad match. This means absolutely nothing. Ryan didn't sell MP to Dean, he sold it to myself and a few others that are a team here. WE included Dean. Ryan is fully aware of this.

So much misinformation in this thread it's ridiculous. We don't even have control over the site. Worrying about it is meaningless at this point. We welcome those that trust us and want to move forward with us. Those who don't are free to not invest. It's really a personal choice. But these FUD statements are just that: FUD. Adding Dean was NOT a spur-of-the-moment decision. We discussed it. We evaluated it. We decided it was the best move going forward. It wasn't a "I want Dean so I'm inviting him whether you want him or not" situation -- as a TEAM, we took all available information and made our decision. We don't operate based on one ONE person wants. We work TOGETHER.

MP is a BUSINESS. Not a small website that just kind of floats around. I know this is different from most "businesses" around here (in that 99.9% of the owners have no idea what they're doing and think everything's a get-rich scheme) but some of us actually understand business principles. Give us time. Quit with the FUD. If you want to make claims against someone, do it via PM and at least substantiate it.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:44:15 AM

regards

All I've read from people is unsubstantiated claims as to why Dean is a bad match. This means absolutely nothing. Ryan didn't sell MP to Dean, he sold it to myself and a few others that are a team here. WE included Dean. Ryan is fully aware of this.

So much misinformation in this thread it's ridiculous. We don't even have control over the site. Worrying about it is meaningless at this point. We welcome those that trust us and want to move forward with us. Those who don't are free to not invest. It's really a personal choice. But these FUD statements are just that: FUD. Adding Dean was NOT a spur-of-the-moment decision. We discussed it. We evaluated it. We decided it was the best move going forward. It wasn't a "I want Dean so I'm inviting him whether you want him or not" situation -- as a TEAM, we took all available information and made our decision. We don't operate based on one ONE person wants. We work TOGETHER.

MP is a BUSINESS. Not a small website that just kind of floats around. I know this is different from most "businesses" around here (in that 99.9% of the owners have no idea what they're doing and think everything's a get-rich scheme) but some of us actually understand business principles. Give us time. Quit with the FUD. If you want to make claims against someone, do it via PM and at least substantiate it.

hi ranlo

why did you quote my questions and answer to dooglus? IMO you should direct your answer to those users who gave their opinion regarding Dean

I was just asking and did not give any good or bad opinion about Dean because I don't know him and was surprised to hear such claims.

you @ranlo are well known and very much respected by our small team because we know you long enough.
but the same applies to @dooglus and @ erwin45hacked they are well known to us and very much respected

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:12:19 PM

I kinda forgot about this thing before you mentioned it

In other words we cant have a perfect solution to this and it is not a secret anymore that the holder of the server secret will have access to the "funds" in other words he can win since he knows the upcoming roll , doesnt really matter whoever holding the funds
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: