Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the new 🌟🌟MoneyPot🌟🌟 staff  (Read 10954 times)
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:30:48 AM

We are now at nearly 300 BTC wagered, over 12 BTC bankroll profit, and nearly 1.5 million bets placed! All in just a few days. Thanks for the support!

Congrats. Interestingly, it seems most of that 12 btc profit comes from the the JackpotRacer app, in which most of its app profit comes from just one very unlucky whale player MathWhiz.

woa, that is great to know the progress the new moneypot has made. but thx for pointing that out too that it is mainly contributed by one guy. i am investing in it but i will be careful. hope the admin of mp also be aware of it.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:47:39 AM

We are now at nearly 300 BTC wagered, over 12 BTC bankroll profit, and nearly 1.5 million bets placed! All in just a few days. Thanks for the support!

Congrats. Interestingly, it seems most of that 12 btc profit comes from the the JackpotRacer app, in which most of its app profit comes from just one very unlucky whale player MathWhiz.

There are alot of unlucky whale but most of the profit goes to apps owner as well because they get profit from the wagered amount , JPR should get a good amount with their 2% HE and of course there are some lucky guy to win

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:49:15 AM

yes one very unlucky guy but before the change of owners this guy was lucky to lose 5 BTC and then win about 10 BTC and now lost again. hopefully he will come back and win some or all back. guys that is the name of the game

I know many apps where the owner of the app is doing all the wagering. most of them are dead already. guess why?

a new moneypot app that is not featured can't do a lot of wager volume because MP players don't see those apps. on Nico's list to be up in his list you need to have big wager amounts. therefore a new app owner has no choice but to wager in his own app until he will be seen in Nico's list or maybe get featured. IMO this is not a fair handling for all verified app owners.

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:56:42 AM

yes one very unlucky guy but before the change of owners this guy was lucky to lose 5 BTC and then win about 10 BTC and now lost again. hopefully he will come back and win some or all back. guys that is the name of the game

I know many apps where the owner of the app is doing all the wagering. most of them are dead already. guess why?

a new moneypot app that is not featured can't do a lot of wager volume because MP players don't see those apps. on Nico's list to be up in his list you need to have big wager amounts. therefore a new app owner has no choice but to wager in his own app until he will be seen in Nico's list or maybe get featured. IMO this is not a fair handling for all verified app owners.

You keep repeating the same thing over and over and the new owner has stated that they will not do the same thing like ryan. Also i dont think the sote needs to be featured if it is only a clone of untitled dice, of you want your other site to be noticed, you can put a huge announcement in your JPR game for a whilr until tje new owner featured your site

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:35:34 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 11:52:04 AM by JackpotRacer

You keep repeating the same thing over and over and the new owner has stated that they will not do the same thing like ryan. Also i dont think the sote needs to be featured if it is only a clone of untitled dice, of you want your other site to be noticed, you can put a huge announcement in your JPR game for a whilr until tje new owner featured your site

yes I need to say it again and again because we own some apps ad we know what we are talking about. and my question for you is also the same that I ask all who post this empty stuff. how many apps do you have on MP???

let me see one app owner coming in here in the thread and telling me that he does not want to be featured. yes there will be some app owners who only did the app for himself and his friends and does not want to be featured. but there are many app owners who made an app or more to earn some coins and for those owners the feature option is very important

but how can you know the pain of an app owner if you don't own an app (please correct me if I am wrong)

and I have news for you we will agree to take down our app from the featured list because we like to be fair to other app owners who are not featured and you can take my word for it
and MP new owners are welcome to take our app off the featured list till the new rules are official. lets see how many app owners who are on the featured list will join us?

btw a nice signature you have there

edit:

another app owner posted this (please go back a few sites and you will find it) in regards of the delay of the featured list and he was 100% spot on

Tho as a human being its totally understandable that this changes may not be implemented right away or this very moment because of holidays. But business wise, in this online industry, losing a single day of the site being advertised is a lot, whether it be holidays or not.

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
moneypot (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Official MoneyPot.com Account

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:00:41 PM

The player you are talking about has actually only made up around ~1/4 of our total volume so far. We have had some other players lose around ~1 BTC and we have had several winners as well. Much of the wagering in the gambling industry is done by the whales.

yes I need to say it again and again because we own some apps ad we know what we are talking about. and my question for you is also the same that I ask all who post this empty stuff. how many apps do you have on MP???

let me see one app owner coming in here in the thread and telling me that he does not want to be featured. yes there will be some app owners who only did the app for himself and his friends and does not want to be featured. but there are many app owners who made an app or more to earn some coins and for those owners the feature option is very important

but how can you know the pain of an app owner if you don't own an app (please correct me if I am wrong)

and I have news for you we will agree to take down our app from the featured list because we like to be fair to other app owners who are not featured and you can take my word for it
and MP new owners are welcome to take our app off the featured list till the new rules are official. lets see how many app owners who are on the featured list will join us?

edit:

another app owner posted this (please go back a few sites and you will find it) in regards of the delay of the featured list and he was 100% spot on

Tho as a human being its totally understandable that this changes may not be implemented right away or this very moment because of holidays. But business wise, in this online industry, losing a single day of the site being advertised is a lot, whether it be holidays or not.

We would appreciate if you would refrain from posting about the featured apps list until our announcement on the changes for it next week, as no changes will be made to the features apps list until then. Thank you for your patience.

MoneyPot.com -- Your Bitcoin Gambling Wallet
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:12:16 PM

Moneypot is the central of this so you guys should better not be terorize by some app owner that wants everything according to their wish. You can always shut their site's access to moneypot and let them open their site by bankrolling it themselves, its getting annoying to see the same complain everyday in this thread , please use PM if you want to complain over and over the same thing
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:14:22 PM

The player you are talking about has actually only made up around ~1/4 of our total volume so far. We have had some other players lose around ~1 BTC and we have had several winners as well. Much of the wagering in the gambling industry is done by the whales.

edit:

We would appreciate if you would refrain from posting about the featured apps list until our announcement on the changes for it next week, as no changes will be made to the features apps list until then. Thank you for your patience.

to be frank if needed I will mention it again and again because all the apps that are right now featured could be taken off by a coder in 2 minutes and then all will need to wait with patience no problem with this.

I still would appreciate to know to whom I am talking? if it is always one person so please tell us your nick name or name as in the introduction. or if it is always another person of the team so let us know the nick or name as presented in your introduction.

please read this sentence from another app owner again. maybe it will make sense to you
after reading it more than once

Happy New Year

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:19:41 PM

Moneypot is the central of this so you guys should better not be terorize by some app owner that wants everything according to their wish. You can always shut their site's access to moneypot and let them open their site by bankrolling it themselves, its getting annoying to see the same complain everyday in this thread , please use PM if you want to complain over and over the same thing

where have you been when this was posted from a moneypot app owner
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1062680.msg12223858#msg12223858

you can always put me on ignore

how many apps do you own?

oh btw thanks for letting us see your nice signature

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:12:41 PM

to be honest, i also prefer that this thread is not meant to be spammed by constant reminder/warning/pushing of the same thing over and over again. hope to keep it clean and have constant updates to keep the investor or players in the loop.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:40:43 PM

to be honest, i also prefer that this thread is not meant to be spammed by constant reminder/warning/pushing of the same thing over and over again. hope to keep it clean and have constant updates to keep the investor or players in the loop.

Same here, i'm pretty sure everyone got the point when it was mentioned the first time. I'm pretty sure almost half of this thread is about the same thing.
I'm looking forward to what you guys figure out, also hyped about what is coming as the promotion! Looking to do some more playing soon
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:26:08 PM

how many apps do you own?

I just created 1 , a clone of untitled dice since you keep signaling that everyone who posted their concern should be app owner, LOL   Smiley

Same here, i'm pretty sure everyone got the point when it was mentioned the first time. I'm pretty sure almost half of this thread is about the same thing.
I'm looking forward to what you guys figure out, also hyped about what is coming as the promotion! Looking to do some more playing soon

Oh look, we got 2 people that agree with me that JPR is being stupid by keep requesting same thing over and over again.

@JPR : you should be grateful that they still let arrogant people like you to use their site. You are nothing without moneypot so keep your head off from requesting the same thing over and over at this thread, use PM atleast if you want to do so
moneypot (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Official MoneyPot.com Account

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:30:11 PM

We are locking this thread as the conversation has clearly steered away from its original topic.

Please let us be clear.  MoneyPot is on EVERYONE's team. We are aiming to make Moneypot as optimal and efficient as possible while attempting to keep everyone including players, potential players, owners, investors, and app-owners all happy.  

We are constantly discussing ways to improve and adjust as we go along and are currently in the process of making the changes to do so.  Please be patient -- This takes time.

A new official thread will be made shortly.  Please stay tuned.  For anyone wishing to discuss absolutely anything in the meantime, please contact us by PM and we will happily assist you.

All the best,

The Moneypot Team.

MoneyPot.com -- Your Bitcoin Gambling Wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: