Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:10:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the new 🌟🌟MoneyPot🌟🌟 staff  (Read 10954 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:48:14 AM

Investment = Cold Wallet + Hot Wallet

Not everything from hot wallet comes from investment, in some sites the deposits of player will stay in the hot wallet too for some period of time help to faster the withdrawal process so some big or decent amount of withdrawal doesnt need to be always comes from the cold wallet instead

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moneypot (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Official MoneyPot.com Account

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:55:36 AM

Our cold address:
1CwcVUK7DKKB6KCCxBbjGh2fJScGmbCX5

(https://blockchain.info/address/1CwcVUK7DKKB6KCCxBbjGh2fJScGmbCX5)

Our hot wallet contains an ample amount of Bitcoin to ensure speedy withdrawals.

Sorry I dont want to be a jerk on this especially when people are having holidays but there are 98 btc currently at investment and your cold wallet has less than that. Also to ensure safety for withdrawal you need to have maybe atleast 10 % more of the investment amount at the cold wallet

Not everything from hot wallet comes from investment, in some sites the deposits of player will stay in the hot wallet too for some period of time help to faster the withdrawal process so some big or decent amount of withdrawal doesnt need to be always comes from the cold wallet instead

If we had everything in a cold wallet withdrawals would need to be manually processed. Right now the cold wallet represents a little over 100% of our liabilities to players/investors.

MoneyPot.com -- Your Bitcoin Gambling Wallet
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:16:43 AM

Our cold address:
1CwcVUK7DKKB6KCCxBbjGh2fJScGmbCX5

(https://blockchain.info/address/1CwcVUK7DKKB6KCCxBbjGh2fJScGmbCX5)

Our hot wallet contains an ample amount of Bitcoin to ensure speedy withdrawals.

Sorry I dont want to be a jerk on this especially when people are having holidays but there are 98 btc currently at investment and your cold wallet has less than that. Also to ensure safety for withdrawal you need to have maybe atleast 10 % more of the investment amount at the cold wallet

If we had everything in a cold wallet withdrawals would need to be manually processed. Right now the cold wallet represents a little over 100% of our liabilities to players/investors.

To add on, basically, there's a trade-off in regards to security. If everything's in the cold wallet, everything is secure but now the funds take time to transfer. If everything's in the hot wallet, now everyone could do a bank run at the same time without affecting anything, but all funds are at risk. Our plan is to constantly watch and analyze the situation and continually work towards a solid median between the two (hot/cold) to ensure timely withdrawals and utmost security.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:07:34 AM

[quote author=yahoo62278 link=topic=1274857.msg13357610#msg13357610 of course I would like my game bubblesbit to be featured but attacking betterbers doesn't get my game featured. I understand your frustrations on wanting to be a featured app and I agree that some apps that were featured didnt deserve it but you might try to contact the new mp team to find out how to go about getting your app featured rather than piss ppl off in this thread.

[/quote]

please show me where I attacked betterbets???

Bjorn jumped in a conversation between Nico and me and attacked me without any reason!!!
(and luckily it is in public thread and not PM)

I will always react in case of self defense. if bjorn wouldn't jump in with his false accusation I would never answer him.

I always said there are app owners who get a preferred treatment. what is wrong with that? those owners know exactly whom I mean and they didn't bother at all. very understandable.
if Bjorn thought that I mean BB he could ask me if I mean BB and not jump in with his own conclusion and false accusations.

but this is history because MP has a new owner and lets see how they will handle their business. I am sure the new owner will try their best and it is in their hands if MP will succeed. we know one of the team and we trust him to do his best. the other one is dogedigital we only know him as the sharp dice owner. but we know now after the team introduction that he is also familiar with game theory and this gives us even more trust that MP will be on the right track if they will listen to dogedigital. please don't confuse game theory with gambling. we toto and me studied game theory 25 years ago and most of you guys maybe visited the kindergarden those times Smiley we know what we are talking about. let me confess that we are old people and that we have no clue of coding or all the hash stuff and provably fair implementation. we therefore give all our credit and respect to people like Dooglus, Ryan, Nico, Stunna, Dean and coders like Michael and uni and I am sure I forgot some.

please let me say it again that I will not PM anyone with public stuff that all users might be interested in. for real private matters yes that would make sense. and you can tell Bjorn that  he can stop to send me PM because what I have to say I will say it in public and not in PM.
I have my experience already with PMs

you can ask Ryan that we asked him once to feature our roulette app (we did not had the poker app yet) but he declined it. please ask him if we asked more than once? we did not and did not ask for our poker app. we did not PM him and begging to get featured.

we can live without being featured but only if no app is featured and if there are apps that are featured we want to know what they did to get featured and if we get an answer and a ruling how to get featured we can try to follow the rules and hopefully will succeed to get featured and if we don't succeed we have to blame ourself and not MP. easy as that!

now please tell me what is wrong with this statement? even Ryan agreed and added something regarding provably fair implementation. each app owner will be glad to know the rules to get featured if there are any. we would like to see all people to be treated same and it should not matter if they are black or white or yellow etc. we love Bitcoin and Bitcoin for us is the currency of real democracy.

I hope you remember in our chat when toto said that yahoo has a very nice new dice site and told you to post the link and the people went over playing and came back telling us their feedback. (it was a good one) we did this with a few app owners in the past. could you give us some examples which app owners are doing this to post in their chat other app address and tell player to go there and try it?
we are doing it because we know that each player even "pissed of players" will go playing wherever they like and where the money is.

we always wished that MP business idea will succeed and it does not matter if we will be still with MP. but as long we are with our apps on MP we will give our straight forward feedback if needed.

Happy New Year to all

and lets see if someone is old enough to know the title and text of this song Smiley

Sisters, niggers, whities, jews, crackers!
"Don't Worry If There's A Hell Below We're All gotta Go"

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:19:54 AM

and lets see if someone is old enough to know the title and text of this song Smiley

Don't underestimate the power of google. The name of the song is "(Don't Worry) If There's A Hell Below We're All Go" by Curtits Mayfield
(I think, according to this website found on google)

Anyway, back on topic: it's nice to see my investment into the new Moneypot has yielded 2% profit already Smiley
It was a smooth transition from the old into the new Moneypot. The only thing that could be improved was maybe the free service of transferring bits from the original Moneypot to the new (a daily limit of 1 withdrawal for a single IP?).
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:35:27 AM

Don't underestimate the power of google. The name of the song is "(Don't Worry) If There's A Hell Below We're All Go" by Curtits Mayfield
(I think, according to this website found on google)

Anyway, back on topic: it's nice to see my investment into the new Moneypot has yielded 2% profit already Smiley
It was a smooth transition from the old into the new Moneypot. The only thing that could be improved was maybe the free service of transferring bits from the original Moneypot to the new (a daily limit of 1 withdrawal for a single IP?).

hehe when I listened to curtis mayfield there was no google lol

the question was to see who is old enough to know curtis mayfield without google Smiley

2% yield that is a very nice start

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
moneypot (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:30:53 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 05:46:48 PM by moneypot

We are pleased to announce we have already passed 1 million bets (1.1 million actually  Wink)! We are also nearing 275 BTC wagered. Our bankroll has yielded 9BTC in profit for investors.

After New Years we will be presenting a new promo system. Bets placed now WILL count towards the new system! This is our way of saying thank you to players. Please note that we will be paying for our promo system, and it will not affect investors in the bankroll.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:00:47 PM

We are pleased to announce we have already passed 1 million bets (1.1 million actually  Wink)! We are also nearing 275 BTC wagered. Our bankroll has yielded 9BTC in profit for investors.

After New Years we will be presenting a new promo system. Bets placed now WILL count towards the new system! This is our way of saying thank you to players. Please note that we will be paying for our promo system, and it will not affect investors in the bankroll.

very nice and we are very pleased Smiley

how will the player feel your promo?

my other question........nah  I am already afraid to ask Smiley

Happy Holidays

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
MillionsBTCdev

Activity: 353
Merit: 254

unibtc - Bitsler.com Developer

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:05:45 PM

Is this promo system available for every one or just app owners? Speaking of, id like to see some promo intended for app owners, i know, my app may not count for it, but it will be a good inscentive for app owners to promote their app.. And since you guys where talking about featured list, Why cant we just remove that, And put up a solo page for all apps that are atleast domain verified.. You can have it as a leaderboard, or simple directory like dicesites.com.

Just my lil tiny satoshi,
uni

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

Is this promo system available for every one or just app owners? Speaking of, id like to see some promo intended for app owners, i know, my app may not count for it, but it will be a good inscentive for app owners to promote their app.. And since you guys where talking about featured list, Why cant we just remove that, And put up a solo page for all apps that are atleast domain verified.. You can have it as a leaderboard, or simple directory like dicesites.com.

uni

hi uni

they are talking about a player promo that is what I understood.

regarding the featured list i thank you for mentioning it and your proposal gets +100 from us

because it is really easy to take off the list that is right now on the mp page and to do a list like you proposed on a solo page and and start with all verified domain apps and in alphabetical order or like Nico's list.

and finally we get a fair start for all app owners

I am sure you could do this task in a very short time Smiley

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:27:20 PM

uni

I actually tossed out the idea of a dicesites-like directory but more detailed for MP, so we're on the same page, Smiley.

As for the promo, it's not based on sites, but the network as a whole -- so your site is already included by default! Smiley

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
moneypot (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:31:34 PM

very nice and we are very pleased Smiley

how will the player feel your promo?

my other question........nah  I am already afraid to ask Smiley

Happy Holidays

uni

We will be rewarding players for reaching wagered milestones. We will not be offering a promo system for app owners. App owners already have incentive for promoting their apps, as app owners are paid every time a bet is placed on their site.

As for featured list:
The featured list will stay. We will be updating it and removing sites with low volume and putting sites with greater volume on it. Criteria for making the featured list will be released following New Years as well. We will be building a directory for all apps in addition to the featured list however. The featured list is just a way for sites to gain more exposure.

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:38:49 PM

We will be rewarding players for reaching wagered milestones

Considering that there are various house edges the players can bet at, would it be appropriate to have fixed wagered milestones? Or do you already plan to take the HE factor into account while calculating the amount for wagered milestone?
moneypot (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:22:53 AM

We will be rewarding players for reaching wagered milestones

Considering that there are various house edges the players can bet at, would it be appropriate to have fixed wagered milestones? Or do you already plan to take the HE factor into account while calculating the amount for wagered milestone?

HE will not be factored into our promo.

We also fixed proof liabilities so it is up to date. You can view that here: https://www.moneypot.com/proof-of-liabilities.txt

We are now at nearly 300 BTC wagered, over 12 BTC bankroll profit, and nearly 1.5 million bets placed! All in just a few days. Thanks for the support!

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:31:26 AM

Great to see MoneyPot rocking again. Might want to start make an app myself again soon Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:37:49 AM

Great to see MoneyPot rocking again. Might want to start make an app myself again soon Tongue

If you do, please reach out to us and keep in touch! Would love to see a beta, Smiley.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:19:49 AM

[quote author=moneypot link=topic=1274857.msg13373271#msg13373271

We will be rewarding players for reaching wagered milestones. We will not be offering a promo system for app owners. App owners already have incentive for promoting their apps, as app owners are paid every time a bet is placed on their site.

As for featured list:
The featured list will stay. We will be updating it and removing sites with low volume and putting sites with greater volume on it. Criteria for making the featured list will be released following New Years as well. We will be building a directory for all apps in addition to the featured list however. The featured list is just a way for sites to gain more exposure.
[/quote]

I see ranlo and dogedigital postings and moneypot postings

and again I have to say that I am very interested to know who is behind this answer under moneypot? before I will give my 2 satoshi

with Ryan it was easy to know that we are talking to him

Happy Holidays

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:41:39 AM

Quote from: moneypot link=topic=1274857.msg13373271#msg13373271

As for featured list:

I see ranlo and dogedigital postings and moneypot postings

and again I have to say that I am very interested to know who is behind this answer under moneypot? before I will give my 2 satoshi

with Ryan it was easy to know that we are talking to him

Happy Holidays

Technically, "Moneypot" is a shared, official account. So it depends on who responds. But the responses can all be taken as being official -- in most cases, we've discussed things as a group before answering anything.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:51:42 AM

i know i am late as i am away for holiday for quite some time. just realise that the old mp acc is shifted to another place and glad that we still can log in with our old acc to the new mp website. it shock me when i first time log in and all my btc gone. glad u all also put annoucement so i can retrive my btc. will continue to invest in your project.
Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:54:24 AM

We are now at nearly 300 BTC wagered, over 12 BTC bankroll profit, and nearly 1.5 million bets placed! All in just a few days. Thanks for the support!

Congrats. Interestingly, it seems most of that 12 btc profit comes from the the JackpotRacer app, in which most of its app profit comes from just one very unlucky whale player MathWhiz.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: