Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you say?
Yes - 148 (74%)
No - 52 (26%)
Total Voters: 200

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Giga be tagged as a scammer?  (Read 17426 times)
gusti
Legendary

Activity: 1099
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 10:29:01 PM

I'm from the EU so I suppose I can't, but I would be happy to donate a half of my Giga shares (30+) to whoever will recover them, including cumulated dividends in case of their recovery.

Please claim and you will be paid. 86% of all outstanding contracts have been claimed and paid.

What are you waiting for exactly?

As for the gigamining shares, there is no claim to do, you only need to honour your initial contract.
As for the pirate's ponzi, just explain it to the judge that you did not took advantage of it.

If you don't own the private keys, you don't own the coins.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 04:56:25 AM

Please claim and you will be paid. 86% of all outstanding contracts have been claimed and paid.

What are you waiting for exactly?

If I have to pay a lawyer anyway, I'll pay him to exact justice instead than to jump in your hoops.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 05:08:07 AM

Is this the same JG that went to school with CV in KC or a different one?
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 07:50:29 AM

If I have to pay a lawyer anyway, I'll pay him to exact justice instead than to jump in your hoops.

Your logic makes no sense. Some of the most prolific posters in this thread have claimed and have been paid. You should learn from their example.

Anybody who has taken the time to work with me has been compensated. Your stubbornness only hurts you.
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:41:31 AM

Your logic makes no sense. Some of the most prolific posters in this thread have claimed and have been paid. You should learn from their example.

Anybody who has taken the time to work with me has been compensated. Your stubbornness only hurts you.

So it's my fault that you keep my coins against my will  Tongue  That's why 73.7% of the voters here agree that you are a scammer.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 04:08:56 PM

This response reminds me of a debate I once saw between Ted Nugent (rocker, avid hunter and hunting advocate) and some lady from PETA.  He argued totally convincingly that allowing licensed, controlled and taxed hunting of elephants would increase the herds and save them from extinction.

The reply from the PETA representative was "I don't care if every single elephant dies as long as you do not get to hunt them."

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:25:39 AM

+1. gigavps is and always has been extremely upfront and honest. I don't really see the problem you have since the original contracts were for far less mh/s per bond and now they pay even more. "Claiming" is merely acknowledging that glbse is dead and you are going forward.
conspirosphere.tk (OP)
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
August 24, 2013, 03:47:29 PM

+1. gigavps is and always has been extremely upfront and honest. I don't really see the problem you have since the original contracts were for far less mh/s per bond and now they pay even more. "Claiming" is merely acknowledging that glbse is dead and you are going forward.

it's just that:
1. i don't have time to waste
2. i don't have money to waste for things not required in the original contract
3. I don't trust either Giga nor his lawyer with my data
'nuff said?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: