Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long do you play per day gambling like Dice ?  (Read 21408 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:14:57 AM

We can play dice game what ever time we like.. but only thing is we should continuously change our strategies.. With one strategy we can't win much time.. so change the strategy frequently and play with good earnings..

I didn't see any good strategy in playing dice? I think there is one only way to play it and I think luck is certainly needed not strategy in playing it.
Yes strategies are just the tools of foolish in that game, it is only to get satisfied before playing at there, while the main thing involved there to win is the good luck, if your luck allow you to earn some amount then will you win.

yup! pretty much agree, and the same thinking as myself and I must say gambling and risk is indeed in tandem with each other that is why luck will be your only absolute ally but luck will sometimes fail you at a times you need it the most because you will never know when it will occur at your hand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:18:11 AM

Almost an hour daily i like to spend on my time on dice sites, i feel great to roll dice there because that is best way to have fun while chat with other people and chance to make some profit.
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:25:33 AM

Almost an hour daily i like to spend on my time on dice sites, i feel great to roll dice there because that is best way to have fun while chat with other people and chance to make some profit.

have played dice for a hour and no more. I am so bad with that game.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:01:46 PM

hi, everyone Smiley
I want to ask how long you spend time each day to play gambling dice?
and if you get bored with the game of dice is what you do so that you can produce BTC every day?
I sometimes have loss because I feel unfocused and getting bored  Cry

Thank you
Well I just set the amount I need to win in a day but sometimes when I loses all of it gets messed up. And I do gamble whenever I have a free time to play it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:21:17 PM

hi, everyone Smiley
and if you get bored with the game of dice is what you do so that you can produce BTC every day?

Thank you
Well I just set the amount I need to win in a day but sometimes when I loses all of it gets messed up. And I do gamble whenever I have a free time to play it.

Yup! that is the spirit in playing gambling I am actually doing the same thing in playing it just to be safe in my bets and I just bring some amounts, a small ones rather to be safe in my bets.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:37:01 PM

I stopped playing Dice games simply because I think most of them are programmed to let you win a little, then make you lose some, and then make it hard for you to get your money back. I just think of that because I've experienced it myself. Some people are lucky enough though to make profit out of these Dice gambling websites. Most of them have their own strategies and tricks (they call it that but it's more like a theory). Even though they say that the dice gives a random number, I don't think it is not being manipulated at all.

fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:44:53 PM

Today i am very active on a dice site and now been there for almost 4 hours nonstop playing there, i don't have any hard time frame for gambling when i have my spare than i like to spend it on gambling sites because it is good way to entertain yourself online.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:48:33 PM

I like to play dice sites and mostly like to roll dice on daily basis but don't know how long i can stay online there.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:37:51 PM

Today i am very active on a dice site and now been there for almost 4 hours nonstop playing there, i don't have any hard time frame for gambling when i have my spare than i like to spend it on gambling sites because it is good way to entertain yourself online.
Quite a long time to do gambling, and I think you already have the signs of addiction in gambling. But you don't need to worry if you are indeed addicted in gambling, the most important is controlling yourself, surely you will be easy to remove kencaduan.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2970

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:48:47 PM

Quite a long time to do gambling, and I think you already have the signs of addiction in gambling. But you don't need to worry if you are indeed addicted in gambling, the most important is controlling yourself, surely you will be easy to remove kencaduan.
I think its not a normal that you can entertain your self with dice game.. honestly dice game is so boring and better to play poker than dice game if you are just halving fun.. i can't do spend my time for about 4 hours for dice i think its so boring..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:55:21 PM

hi, everyone Smiley

Thank you
So you think that your loss in dice is caused only by your attitude and if you were focus you could win? How exactly you figured that out?
Because from my point of view you being focused or not has nothing to do with winning your DICE rolls.
You being 'unfocused' can bring you a loss in poker or maybe blackjack - but in Dice? I don't think so.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:20:55 PM

today I only played two hours, perhaps because so many activities that keep me busy these days, I usually play four hours and sometimes more
andycarrol

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:33:09 PM

playing too long I think it is not good imo.I usually have a target, so I know when I have to stop.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:21:46 AM

playing too long I think it is not good imo.I usually have a target, so I know when I have to stop.

Yep and also to avoid losing all your money. Some people do not know when to stop when they are on a winning streak. They keep on betting in hopes of getting more money. In the end, they lose it all together with his starting money.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:40:34 AM

few hours if im able to sustain my btc Tongue

How do i get btc? Well i use freebitcoin, freedogcoin and few other faucets to get btc, even the payout is low, who knows one day you might hit something big? Smiley
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:16:05 AM

I think the safe thing to do is to stop playing once you notice you have started making losses, then try again another time.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:31:05 AM

Me, I play dice until I lost. I think I'm kinda addictive to this game but that was before. Now, I have already controlled my self, I just play maybe 2 to 3 hours. I'm happy for the result. To be honest, my focus now is really on the sports betting.
But I'm going for dice gambling till I get boring. Most of the time I use only the freebies as my bankroll and I keep on playing at the same time at multiple sites. I just play it only for entertainment.
I think people will be difficult to feel boring when they bemrain dice. why? because the dice give a sensation that makes our heart beat very quickly and it made you will continue to play and never get tired. I don't know if it just happens to addicts only or all players. but when I'm playing dice I never found the taste boring.
so I stopped when the money in the balance has been depleted
beduku22

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:00:45 AM

Me, I play dice until I lost. I think I'm kinda addictive to this game but that was before. Now, I have already controlled my self, I just play maybe 2 to 3 hours. I'm happy for the result. To be honest, my focus now is really on the sports betting.
But I'm going for dice gambling till I get boring. Most of the time I use only the freebies as my bankroll and I keep on playing at the same time at multiple sites. I just play it only for entertainment.
I think people will be difficult to feel boring when they bemrain dice. why? because the dice give a sensation that makes our heart beat very quickly and it made you will continue to play and never get tired. I don't know if it just happens to addicts only or all players. but when I'm playing dice I never found the taste boring.
so I stopped when the money in the balance has been depleted

only play dice manually, and so I will only spend at most 3-5 minute on it each time. When I am free, I could be playing dice a few times a day.
sidrab14

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:09:19 AM

How do i get btc? Well i use freebitcoin, freedogcoin and few other faucets to get btc, even the payout is low, who knows one day you might hit something big? Smiley

used to play dice 1 hour a day before but eventually find it boring after a few weeks. Not just boring, I also find it  not profitable 'cause I lose more than I win lol.
adomers

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:37:28 AM

used to play dice 1 hour a day before but eventually find it boring after a few weeks. Not just boring, I also find it  not profitable 'cause I lose more than I win lol.

when i gambling on dice sites, it looks like damn rigged. Like 2 hours ago, i gambling on popular dice sites. In the first time, yes i get profit. But when i gamble again, this site shows the rigged.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: