Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: C2X.in - Script for Sale to Repay Investors  (Read 8498 times)
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:30:55 PM

Anything else?  Roll Eyes  I got payment and created post about this here... what is your problem?

He is mad coz he lost money. And you're making him more madder when you post ur payment.  Poor lad  Undecided
hahaha I've lost a lot of money around  the net ..you should learn how to use simple words like mad. I'm not mad but it is unfair to all those people reading your posts and investing in this crappy site because SITE STOPPED PAYING, GET IT ?

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
Zer0CooL

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 10:56:25 PM

it stopped paying BTC (as you can even see from their withdrawals page) but DOGE seems to be running just fine...
Poloherb

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

CryptoPhysical.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 11:15:25 PM

it stopped paying BTC (as you can even see from their withdrawals page) but DOGE seems to be running just fine...

Bullshit

On C2X Accountant says payment came out and my wallet still empty. BTC, LTC, DOGE

cerals28

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:30:30 AM

Anything else?  Roll Eyes  I got payment and created post about this here... what is your problem?

He is mad coz he lost money. And you're making him more madder when you post ur payment.  Poor lad  Undecided
hahaha I've lost a lot of money around  the net ..you should learn how to use simple words like mad. I'm not mad but it is unfair to all those people reading your posts and investing in this crappy site because SITE STOPPED PAYING, GET IT ?
man you have really  bad temper
I think you should not be in this board, with such anger.
you sound like 3 year old that lose his stuffed toy lol
Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 12:42:46 AM

Be careful - BTC is not paying! But i got payment of DOGE few times after scam.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:14:07 AM

I dont get why they would do that, why can't they just exchange their dodge for bitcoin and make the withdrawals ? 
Jaspert

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:21:17 AM

Yeah they have absolutely ran away with all our money, i invested £70 I'm not mad, wanna know why?
Because i knew what i was getting into, you can't be mad, you should have known that this was a possibility.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 03:46:01 AM

I dont get why they would do that, why can't they just exchange their dodge for bitcoin and make the withdrawals ?  
What if some user withdraw their DOGE, but this ponzi are out of DOGE and they only have BTC? They had to exchange their coins many times.
So, they simply run away with your funds. Problem solved.

Life sucks.
shefchenko17

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 06:36:45 AM

man you have really  bad temper
hahahahahahahahahahaha you guys are unbelievable Cheesy I've lost like 3$ in this site. But ok, I'm mad, angry and bad temper. And you are the good ones that tell others that site is paying (yeah may be it is in DOGE but it will soon stop) and then they invest and will probably lose their money. But anyway..I will go find my toy because you know..without it , it is not the same Sad (btw I hope you understand words and phrases like irony and  concerned about the others )

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
tuhan123

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:33:04 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2015, 11:58:46 PM by tuhan123

Anything else?  Roll Eyes  I got payment and created post about this here... what is your problem?

He is mad coz he lost money. And you're making him more madder when you post ur payment.  Poor lad  Undecided
hahaha I've lost a lot of money around  the net ..you should learn how to use simple words like mad. I'm not mad but it is unfair to all those people reading your posts and investing in this crappy site because SITE STOPPED PAYING, GET IT ?
man you have really  bad temper
hahahahahahahahahahaha you guys are unbelievable Cheesy I've lost like 3$ in this site. But ok, I'm mad, angry and bad temper. And you are the good ones that tell others that site is paying (yeah may be it is in DOGE but it will soon stop) and then they invest and will probably lose their money. But anyway..I will go find my toy because you know..without it , it is not the same Sad (btw I hope you understand words and phrases like irony and  concerned about the others )

who are delete my post?

admin i cant withdraw, please help?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:30:23 AM

of course u cant withdraw, this is just another scam who got at the end of it.
tuhan123

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:32:57 AM

of course u cant withdraw, this is just another scam who got at the end of it.

do you have skype account?
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:43:09 AM

Lmao coin doublers are still a thing?? I learned my lesson LONG ago with these hyip things. Good job to those of you who got in and out, lesson learned to those who didnt.
tuhan123

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:45:39 AM

Lmao coin doublers are still a thing?? I learned my lesson LONG ago with these hyip things. Good job to those of you who got in and out, lesson learned to those who didnt.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:56:33 AM

I dont, but your welcome to pm me here
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 02:12:09 AM

Yes, coin doublers is still a thing in Bitcoin. New scam coin doubler pop out of nowhere everyday.
Take a look in this section (Investor-based games) as reference.

Life sucks.
joinal

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:25:33 AM

Be careful - BTC is not paying! But i got payment of DOGE few times after scam.
true. stop paying because, no investment from other person

c2x.in (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:09:28 AM

script for sale to repay lost investors. make offers in email.
Naster

Activity: 699
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:19:27 AM

Welcome back admin, why keep lie? You just sell script for your own benefit, not for investors  Embarrassed Embarrassed

c2x.in (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:29:00 AM

Welcome back admin, why keep lie? You just sell script for your own benefit, not for investors  Embarrassed Embarrassed
The amount we get for script go to all investors in BTC, why would we lie about this? We do not want to leave community as a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: