Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy/Sell bitcoin Fast with Unichange.me (WesternUnion, PerfectMoney, PayPal)  (Read 16166 times)
Unichange.me (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 01:34:24 PM

Unichange.me team wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May success, wealth, happiness follow you everyday! Dream on and achieve on!

This year Unichange.me celebrated its third anniversary. We are pleased to share our positive experience and achievements of the past year with you:

- Unichange Card order processing was simplified
- Virtual Cards became free of charge
- 47 exchange directions became available in automatic mode
- 4 new exchange directions were added
- site was translated to Chinese and Indonesian languages
- 2-factor authentication was launched and many more

The full version of Annual Report 2016 prepared by Unichange.me team can be found on Unichange Blog.

Working schedule on Christmas holidays

We wish to inform you that our bank will be closed for operations on the 26th, 27th of December and 2nd of January due to festive season. When placing the order on our website, please, consider bank holiday and allow some delay of bank transfer arrivals.

On the 2nd of January some delays with PayPal, MoneyGram and Western Union orders may occur. From January 3 the service will work as usual.

Automatic exchange of Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay on our service will be available during all holiday period.

Should you have any additional questions regarding work of the service, please contact our Support team. We are always ready to help.

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:26:58 PM

Bitcoin is 8-year old digital currency which price is overcome 1000 USD in the begining of 2017. We wish to remind you that Unichange.me provides many options to buy Bitcoin such as:

- Automatic exchange of Perfect Money, FasaPay, Litecoin, BTC-e codes, Okpay to Bitcoin within 1-2 minutes in 24/7 mode

- Buying Bitcoin via MoneyGram USD within 1-2 business days

With Unichange you get:

- Fast and secure transactions
- Best USD/Bitcoin rates
- Qualified support
- Large reserves
- Low fees

If you have any questions or need more information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. We are always ready to help.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:30:39 PM

How was 2016 year being for the exchange. How many total users you have now and what was the volume in 2016 for the exchange? How many new users added and what are the plans for 2017? Are you also looking to go global and start accepting few different country currency as the payment mode?
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

How was 2016 year being for the exchange. How many total users you have now and what was the volume in 2016 for the exchange? How many new users added and what are the plans for 2017? Are you also looking to go global and start accepting few different country currency as the payment mode?

Hello, bitcoinisbest!
Thank you for your interest in Unichange.me exchange service.
In 2016 we have 5-time increase in active users and 4-time increase in the amount of completed orders.
Unichange is considering to go global. We have already translated website to Indonesian and Chinese and are going to add new languages in 2017.
Our team is constantly working on addition of new payment systems and notify all customers as soon as new options are launched.

You are welcome to check our Annual Report 2016 on Unichange Blog.
Should you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:58:35 AM

Why post in Indian subforum if no compatibility with Indian currency or Indian Bank accounts
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:53:16 AM

Why post in Indian subforum if no compatibility with Indian currency or Indian Bank accounts

Unfortunately, we do not work with India currency at the moment, however we provide wide choice of exchange directions for customers from India.
Here we post information which we found interesting and useful for forum members, as well as we inform customers about different offers and specials.
You are welcome to check all our available exchange directions here https://unichange.me

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me team is always striving to follow the current market requirements and to provide our clients with profitable offers.

We are happy to inform you that we have launch special proposition. Fund your crypto wallets via Perfect Money with attractive fees:

Perfect Money USD to Bitcoin - 2.9%
Perfect Money USD to Litecoin - 2.9%
Perfect Money USD to BTC-e USD code - 2.9%

No registration or verification is needed for these exchange directions.

Moreover all orders are completed in automatic mode, thus orders can be placed any time convenient for you.

Fund your Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e accounts profitably on Unichange.me!

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

We wish to inform you that Perfect Money reserves on Unichange.me are updated and fees to fund Perfect Money via Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD codes are reduced down to 0.05%

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD - 0.05%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD - 0.05%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD - 0.05%

Unichange.me – providing perfect exchange.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Dear forum members,

We wish to inform you that Perfect Money reserves on Unichange.me are updated and fees to fund Perfect Money via Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD codes are fixed on 0.01%

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD - 0.01%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD - 0.01%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD - 0.01%

You are welcome to place orders on Unichange service and get them done automatically.
There is no minimum fee for these exchange directions.

Use your opportunity to buy Perfect Money profitably!

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:29:23 PM

Could you share the January details with us? How was the volume and new users additions were done in Jan 2017.

Also are you coming up with signature campaign for users in coming days?
Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Could you share the January details with us? How was the volume and new users additions were done in Jan 2017.

Also are you coming up with signature campaign for users in coming days?

Hello, bitcoinisbest!

We wish to inform you that Unichange.me doesn't provide monthly reports for users. You are welcome to follow us in social media to be notified for all updates which you can check in this forum topic as well.

Regarding signature campaign: currently the website (unichange.me) is not running a standard signature campaign, we hire some limited amount of members for wearing a signature.

Should you have further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

We are happy to inform you that now bulk orders are available in automatic mode. Exchange limits are increased and orders up to 20000 USD are processed automatically.

​Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD0.01%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD0.01%
BTC-e code to Perfect Money USD0.01%

Please be informed that automatic exchange directions are available 24 hours 7 days a week and are completed in 1-2 minutes after Bitcoin/Litecoin transaction gets 3 confirmations.

You are welcome to place bulk automatic orders and get them done without any delays!

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:36:58 AM

I am looking for any Indian exchange that offers bitcoin at par with International rates and not at higher premium rates.
Do you also accept debit card/IMPS/NET BANKING as mode of payment?

bitcoinisbest

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:12:44 AM

I am looking for any Indian exchange that offers bitcoin at par with International rates and not at higher premium rates.

There is no exchange in India which offers at International rates. That is meant for their respective countries but yes if you want to use them you need to pay a high amount of transfer fees while making payment and withdrawal. Else in India you can use any of the exchanges which support bank transfers.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:14:54 AM

We are happy to inform you that now bulk orders are available in automatic mode. Exchange limits are increased and orders up to 20000 USD are processed automatically.

Please be informed that automatic exchange directions are available 24 hours 7 days a week and are completed in 1-2 minutes after Bitcoin/Litecoin transaction gets 3 confirmations.

You are welcome to place bulk automatic orders and get them done without any delays!

It's not 0.01% overall it's around 2% fee. I checked when Bitstamp price was 1178 and your site showing 1156 usd PM for 1 btc.

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:20:21 PM

Hello zahra4577,

Unichange.me is P2P exchange provider, which provide services of e-currency exchange worldwide.
On our service you are welcome to buy Bitcoin with Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay, BTC-e USD codes and Litecoin. Please be informed that these exchange directions are available in automatic mode.

We wish to inform you that Unichange.me do not support Bitcoin purchases via debit card/IMPS/NET BANKING.
All available exchange directions can be found here.

Unichange.me rates are very profitable and can be checked on our website directly.
You can check our service fees here.

Thank you for interest to our service.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 12:57:53 PM

It's not 0.01% overall it's around 2% fee. I checked when Bitstamp price was 1178 and your site showing 1156 usd PM for 1 btc.

Hello deadley,

Please, be informed that we follow the rate of one of the most famous Bitcoin platform.
You are welcome to check our service exchange rate here.
Fee for this exchange direction is only 0.01%. Our fees are already included in our service rate.
Please be informed that, when you exchange Bitcoin/Litecoin to Perfect Money, the final amount of the order will be automatically updated and fixed after your transaction gets 3 confirmations.
When placing an order, please, pay attention to the maximum amount for automatic order completion.

You are welcome to test our service here Bitcoin to Perfect Money.
We will be happy to complete your order.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 02:10:14 PM

There is no exchange in India which offers at International rates. That is meant for their respective countries but yes if you want to use them you need to pay a high amount of transfer fees while making payment and withdrawal. Else in India you can use any of the exchanges which support bank transfers.

Hello bitcoinisbest,

Unichange.me provide services to buy/sell Bitcoin worldwide, including India.
Currently we offer BTC-e and eCoin USD codes that can be used to top up your accounts in BTC-e.com and eCoin.eu Bitcoin platforms.

You are welcome to exchange Bitcoin to/from Litecoin, Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay. These exchange directions are available in automatic mode.
Full list of exchange directions is available here.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 06:57:24 PM

Hello deadley,

Please, be informed that we follow the rate of one of the most famous Bitcoin platform.
Fee for this exchange direction is only 0.01%. Our fees are already included in our service rate.
Please be informed that, when you exchange Bitcoin/Litecoin to Perfect Money, the final amount of the order will be automatically updated and fixed after your transaction gets 3 confirmations.
When placing an order, please, pay attention to the maximum amount for automatic order completion.

Please tell us which famous bitcoin platform you guys use for taking quote.

I checked all 3 exchanges which is best in international market Bitstamp, BTC-e and Bitfinex but quote from unichange not matched with anyone.

Unichange.me (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

Hello deadley,

Please tell us which famous bitcoin platform you guys use for taking quote.

I checked all 3 exchanges which is best in international market Bitstamp, BTC-e and Bitfinex but quote from unichange not matched with anyone.

Hello deadley,

We wish to inform you that our service rate includes our service fee and Perfect Money fee as well, if you are interested in buying Perfect Money using Bitcoin.
Our service fee for this exchange direction is 0.01%.
You are welcome to check fee explanation below our calculator here.

Should you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █