Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:35:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of the bitcoin will jump again? The price today is acting weird  (Read 15136 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:03:13 AM

I think the price has started to jump, and it will continue to jump for next few months, as halving is also on the way, so may be next few months would be good for bitcoin in terms of its value.

Agree with that, good point.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:23:08 AM

The price is increasing right now and i think the market still the same but the price is increase. There reason of the price increasing and i think sooner or later the price will be down again. We alway know that because some of them they sell their bitcoins to gain a profit even a little bit of coins..
If 1061 goes down i think we should keep our bitcoin because this is the sign of the price increase if the 1061 is down the price of the bitcoin must be rise..

No doubt about that, when I look at the price this morning, I was amazed that the price breaches the tough wall at $400 and now it still continues to climb...  Smiley

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:27:36 PM

The price is increasing right now and i think the market still the same but the price is increase. There reason of the price increasing and i think sooner or later the price will be down again. We alway know that because some of them they sell their bitcoins to gain a profit even a little bit of coins..
If 1061 goes down i think we should keep our bitcoin because this is the sign of the price increase if the 1061 is down the price of the bitcoin must be rise..

No doubt about that, when I look at the price this morning, I was amazed that the price breaches the tough wall at $400 and now it still continues to climb...  Smiley

yea now we will going to rise again
price is over 400 and it will stay here maybe expect to be like before drop on 430-450 range next week maybe at the end of this month

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:40:21 PM

yea now we will going to rise again
price is over 400 and it will stay here maybe expect to be like before drop on 430-450 range next week maybe at the end of this month

I think not yet, not until we reach the critical 2 months before the halving (which I think would be the start of whales fueling up the price and start to test the waters before the real pump.) The halving brings hype but I think it wouldn't really affect the price naturally.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:34:14 PM

yeah there was a small jump a few days ago and i am waiting for another one to happen soon, i hope people will start buying bitcoins as soon as possible
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:13:47 PM

Offcourse the price will jump again. Just wait for it. Eventually the whales decide it is time to pump the price again.
When it happends make sure you hold some bitcoins.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:24:51 PM

yeah there was a small jump a few days ago and i am waiting for another one to happen soon, i hope people will start buying bitcoins as soon as possible
why? so that the people who already bought can offload on them? that doesn't work like that. You have to have the arguments to create a mania-buying phase and attract new money. What there is on table apart from halving? At the moment, not much. Blocksize talks, on and on, nothing concluded yet. There were not really many fundamental developemnts that would help spread bitcoin adoption as of recently. Therefore, it is purely speculative game, among old players, with little new money. And as such we can't go far, unless the fundamentals change.

this space is intentionally left blank
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:58:19 AM

why? so that the people who already bought can offload on them? that doesn't work like that. You have to have the arguments to create a mania-buying phase and attract new money. What there is on table apart from halving? At the moment, not much. Blocksize talks, on and on, nothing concluded yet. There were not really many fundamental developemnts that would help spread bitcoin adoption as of recently. Therefore, it is purely speculative game, among old players, with little new money. And as such we can't go far, unless the fundamentals change.
The price will not jump so fast I think. But I think that the price will rise up later. But I wont jump so fast.
I am sure that the value will rise later. But it takes time. And it wont happens so fast. We all need patience.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:20:17 PM

it fel down a bit, so yeah it will rise, it's rising even now,and will rise even more if people will buy alot of bitcoins after halving
jod_doj

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:09:51 PM

yeah it seems that it is growing already, i hope it will go like that for a while, though i doubt that we will reach really big numbers
treeguard

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:47:38 PM

of course it will jump again, the price is showing the signs of going up, we just need some time right now
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:55:57 PM

The price will not jump so fast I think. But I think that the price will rise up later. But I wont jump so fast.
I am sure that the value will rise later. But it takes time. And it wont happens so fast. We all need patience.

The price jumps but to a limit. It already took place, price jumped to $425 got back and settled around 375$-385$. So this time also the same scenario might take place with constant increase and minor drops.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:18:23 PM

It looks like it will probably go up another 10% before another drop and the story will just continue again.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:19:56 AM

It looks like it will probably go up another 10% before another drop and the story will just continue again.
I do not see any possibilities for another drop. Almost worldwide all the stockmarkets are trading in red from the starting of this week. So, I believe bitcoin will jump more than 10% also.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:41:24 AM

I do not see any possibilities for another drop. Almost worldwide all the stockmarkets are trading in red from the starting of this week. So, I believe bitcoin will jump more than 10% also.

From last week onwards Bitcoin price is increasing nearly 20$ in a price chart. So in upcoming months also We can see the steady growth.
then many adoption are in bitcoin So rate will fall anymore.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:10:13 PM

I can see this price is again over 400
Keeo it rise and rolling over 500 next target

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:07:13 PM

The price today is 421 and i think it will still increase more after reaching 440 the bitcoin will going to normal again i mean back to 370-390.
So keep watching and ready all your bitcoin to exchange it when the price goes down...

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:23:14 PM

The price today is 421 and i think it will still increase more after reaching 440 the bitcoin will going to normal again i mean back to 370-390.
So keep watching and ready all your bitcoin to exchange it when the price goes down...

would take days before it will start going down though.
Not ready to exchange my bitcoin though. but it would be nice to see if it goes up way more probably up to 500. I'd like to buy more monero later so this pump should help me profit.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:10:16 PM

The bitcoin will rise for sure, its just a matter of time before it will happen with the bitcoin.
Another plus point is that the halving is coming and because of the halving the price will really jump to a high amount.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:26:25 PM

price is on rise and let hope to see finally over 500 after long time
think you will all agree on this

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄