Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of the bitcoin will jump again? The price today is acting weird  (Read 15136 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:25:26 AM

Price is jumping day by day every day for 10$ at least so I expect price over 500 in no time

I think we will not see the $500 figure in the next month. The price is quite volatile. It is still here.

we might see a $500 in the next month, March could be a good month to us...as long as no one would dump, then there is a possibility..  Smiley we maybe now at $337, but I think it is still go and crawl going up..  Smiley

Guys Fluctuations will be there in price upto August So Please don't care about Price value of bitcoin. Just hold it as much you can price will double very soon. I am waiting for that big bump called halving.
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:06:35 AM

Price is jumping day by day every day for 10$ at least so I expect price over 500 in no time
keep calm and do not be carried away to always buy. keep calm look at the market price

BitMaxz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:56:31 AM

keep calm and do not be carried away to always buy. keep calm look at the market price
The price today is weird and it's gradually decreasing and i think the price in few will be down back into 400 below..
The price today is 423. I hope the price will still increase but according to traders in trading site the price will still decreasing until 400 below..
Let's hope that it will not happen..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:06:18 AM

The price today is weird and it's gradually decreasing and i think the price in few will be down back into 400 below..
The price today is 423. I hope the price will still increase but according to traders in trading site the price will still decreasing until 400 below..
Let's hope that it will not happen..

Oh no. Hope this one wont happen. Not below 400. Although it's weird cause i'm getting the same thing actually on my projections.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 11:34:07 AM

I think we will not see the $500 figure in the next month. The price is quite volatile. It is still here.

yes 450 seem to be barrier every time price hit this margin drop comes to 420-425
500 will be hard at least not this month

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:38:22 PM

yes 450 seem to be barrier every time price hit this margin drop comes to 420-425

Dude this thread was create on last december So Even that time price was little low like last week. Mid month of the december We saw nice bump at that time itself. Sam condition now, Price is getting due to halving to happen. So It will increase up to 450$. and then price will be stesdy for some long.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:44:26 PM

500$ looks bard to get achieved but if the same price increase continues, without any doubt by the end of this month it will cross the barrier of $500 which makes users joyful as its happening before halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jod_doj

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:05:32 PM

yes, people prepares for halving(july) and they don't know what to do now, so price is very unstable now, after halving, it should be a little bit stable, well more stable then it is now
Farstdury

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:49:55 AM

yes, people prepares for halving(july) and they don't know what to do now, so price is very unstable now, after halving, it should be a little bit stable, well more stable then it is now

The price is unstable due to the block size increaesement problem. If that is solved, the price will rise high.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:30:30 AM

there was recent price jump, week ago or so,stuck at 430$ now, atleast it's above 400$, and i think that it won't fall anytime soon, price is stable for now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:52:43 AM

if we look in back week or two price was stable then dropped for a bit and then rise again i hope this time wont happen and hopping to see real price increase in next period for real and to be stable over 500

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:54:51 AM

there was recent price jump, week ago or so,stuck at 430$ now, atleast it's above 400$, and i think that it won't fall anytime soon, price is stable for now

We can't predict anything at a moment, it would be really good to see bitcoin above $400 and if it goes below that then it would be really disappointing to face that situation.
Farstdury

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:00:25 AM

if we look in back week or two price was stable then dropped for a bit and then rise again i hope this time wont happen and hopping to see real price increase in next period for real and to be stable over 500

The price is in tight range. So it is good to do range trading. I shall buy at $400 and sell at $450 to make some profits.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:19:16 PM

Well seems like price is on the rise "again" so i hope it will go over 450 this time

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:22:47 PM

When is the price of bitcoin not acting weird?  Grin  Seems like this is the only thing you can know for sure about bitcoin = it behaves weirdly.  Definitely quiet right now though, people probably paying taxes in US.

I love Bitcoin
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:45:10 PM

Well seems like price is on the rise "again" so i hope it will go over 450 this time

it may seem like so, but the price isn't really rising. it's just moving within the well known $380-$450 price levels. i consider the price to be rising as soon as we go over the $450 price level. everything below that is no real growth for this year.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:58:10 PM

it may seem like so, but the price isn't really rising. it's just moving within the well known $380-$450 price levels. i consider the price to be rising as soon as we go over the $450 price level. everything below that is no real growth for this year.

seem like this 450 barrier is well put
if we can somehow brake it then we might see rapidly rise in price for 100 or 200$ in no time

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:26:16 PM

Yes, the price is not much farther when it will reach to $450, not is is fluctuating but in increasing mode, not decreasing. So now we cannot say that bitcoin is playing weird.
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:34:04 PM

if we can somehow brake it then we might see rapidly rise in price for 100 or 200$ in no time
Bitcoin will have a higher value in the future and that can be so good. But you never know when it will happen and that is the problem.
We all hope that it will jump after the halving but you are not sure. So we just have to wait and see for what is going to happen.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:31:37 PM

Bitcoin will have a higher value in the future and that can be so good. But you never know when it will happen and that is the problem.
We all hope that it will jump after the halving but you are not sure. So we just have to wait and see for what is going to happen.

Yes you are right the price is gonna go to a higher amount for sure I have no doubts about that although its still unpredictable of course.
We will see what is gonna happen but most likely it will be alright and the bitcoin will jump soon or later, maybe the halving will let it happen but this is still the question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: