Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so tired...  (Read 1002 times)
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 08:44:57 PM

Of mining. Been doing it for so long.. My ASIC Farm is making a humming noise that is driving me crazy. Anyway, I want to apologize to anyone who was offended by mean in the past year, really did not mean it, its just the trolling here is off the wall and I hate joking around when it comes to money. Sorry Sad

Love you all, especially Phinn G., Theymos, and off course Charlie Shrem.

And by the way, you guys wanna know what is the only thing I HATE about the WHOLE bitcoin scene? The weakest link, Mt. Gox. I hate that it is that exchange that dictates the price. We need more better unregulated exchanges, period.

Been mining so long, thought I was in Chile.

Maria.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 08:59:04 PM

Hear, hear!

Would you be interesting in trading ignore button hue tokens? I intend to acquire some.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 09:51:27 PM

LOL @ ASIC farm making noise.  There's a slight problem with that claim.  Go back on your meds.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 09:57:54 PM

I would want to know who the hell are you Maria. You seem to know anything about Venezuela, but you claimed to be creating "Lechugafeliz" and then it totally disappear, also you happen to Speak English in a really weird way, but also speaks Spanish like a foreign. I've seen some people call you scammer (I think the same).

Well I hope you don't feel offended (if you did I don't care), but I don't like people who plays with the confidence of others.

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
legitnick

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 12:04:46 AM

DAFUQ

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
The Hummingborg

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 02:31:00 AM

Of mining. Been doing it for so long.. My ASIC Farm is making a humming noise that is driving me crazy. Anyway, I want to apologize to anyone who was offended by mean in the past year, really did not mean it, its just the trolling here is off the wall and I hate joking around when it comes to money. Sorry Sad

Love you all, especially Phinn G., Theymos, and off course Charlie Shrem.

And by the way, you guys wanna know what is the only thing I HATE about the WHOLE bitcoin scene? The weakest link, Mt. Gox. I hate that it is that exchange that dictates the price. We need more better unregulated exchanges, period.

Been mining so long, thought I was in Chile.

Maria.

*humhumhahumhahahaHAhummm*

LOL @ ASIC farm making noise.  There's a slight problem with that claim.  Go back on your meds.

We would like to try some of these "sugar pills" we have heard so much about.

Perhaps the noise level in your nice warm avian luxury apartment homes would drop, if your tenants did not have to use their primary loud flying engines to travel to their stimulants breakfasts every morning?

We are very confident that we can come to an agreement that will cause no more damage to Friend-and-Heat-Source Maria's mental health.
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 02:47:47 AM

I would want to know who the hell are you Maria. You seem to know anything about Venezuela, but you claimed to be creating "Lechugafeliz" and then it totally disappear, also you happen to Speak English in a really weird way, but also speaks Spanish like a foreign. I've seen some people call you scammer (I think the same).

Well I hope you don't feel offended (if you did I don't care), but I don't like people who plays with the confidence of others.

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Maria. I am the first person that started using bitcoin right after satoshi launched the Genesis block. The earliest of the adopters you can say. Why do you think I am a scammer?

Gracias.

Maria.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 03:36:58 AM

Allow me to introduce myself, My name is Maria. I am the first person that started using bitcoin right after satoshi launched the Genesis block. The earliest of the adopters you can say. Why do you think I am a scammer?

Gracias.

Maria.

QFP

Lets see what inconsistencies we can find just for this one.
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 03:39:44 AM

You know that avatar you use is not even a spanish speaking person right.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 04:17:55 AM

I swear on my mother and father's urns that the whole time you were absent I never once cheated on you. Those who play the stock market, I would advice you come Monday to sell Jerkins, for my baby's back in town.
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2012, 09:39:44 AM

Quit yawning... you're making me tired!

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 10:07:06 AM

DAFUQ

+1 I don't get it. I feel like I'm missing out on a joke here.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2012, 01:25:44 PM

Maria.

Which exchanges do you use? I would think someone who has been mining as long as you have could add a lot of liquidity to whichever exchange you choose. If you don't like an exchange, don't trade there. Vote with your bitcoins.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: