Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much had you lost with bitcoin and before it?Did you won?  (Read 4810 times)
knowhow (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:06:47 PM

Well im at online income around something like 5 years ,i had invested something like 4000dollars before bitcoin at several places,being something like half ot that into forex,then ptc,doublers and hyip projects i had left with something like 90 dollars in the end of those insane investments.After bitcoin,being a part of this group i may say im recovering the loss made into the pass ,and the best thing is im not wasting anymore my time and even half of the time i spended before .Bitcoin is changing my life,now its just an extra income that i get from it but when i remember the bad things ,investments made in the past ,and see and know that im getting a montly income,and reducing all the lost money and i believe in some years or maybe months i would be recovering those,what make me pissed is i could had those money and be able to grow my coins todays ,but well we learn when we make a bad investment ,a bad decision.Share your histories,dont need to show all but a part of how it were before and with the bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:52:09 PM

Bitcoin help me a lot to work online easily and earn fast than before. Before engaging with Bitcoin opportunities i lost good amounts of money invested with fiat of course, and i invested a lot from my pocket, however today i earn some income from Bitcoin's opportunities and it's really helpful
lolgato

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:28:11 PM

I haven't actually lost btc actually I bought 1 btc for testing at the price of 236$ USD and it rosebud I didn't sell it yet saving it  Grin
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:44:00 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2015, 08:45:47 AM by Jeremycoin

I've lost some Bitcoin from a scam charity and also a scam shop, but logically I never lost anything. Because I never buy the Bitcoin, but I always earn it online. Wink

faucet used to be profitable
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:56:05 PM

I didn't lost great think, but i earned some income since working with Bitcoin
It's really good chance with this powerful crypto currency
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 12:40:39 AM

I suffered small losses in 2013 and 2014 (largely due to poor and emotion-driven decisions during my first attempt at trading). In the last weeks I've managed to compensate those previous losses, cashed out the majority of my crypto (wasn't that much anyway) and threw the remaining dust into some vague altcoins in an attempt to grow a sizeable amount of Bitcoin out of almost nothing. It seems however that this plan has derailed for the time being.

I've decided not to buy crypto anymore with money from my bank accounts but 'generate' them via trading and paid Services.
jaylin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:46:21 AM

Started off with a meagre amount of BTC. Made alot through some lucky good buys on alts, and then took a big beating on others. Ended up about the same.
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 05:00:15 AM

I have lost around 1 bitcoin from scam shops and websites. I have also lost some from gambling, but not much as I am not addicted unlike a lot of other people. But I couldn't really say that I lost my bitcoins as I have earned them through the internet. The coins that I have bought, are still in my bitcoin wallet.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 06:41:32 AM

I've lost some Bitcoin from a scam charity and also a scam shop, but logically I never lost any of them. Because I never buy a Bitcoin, but I always earn it online. Wink
scamming site, must kill, because hurt many people

especially ponzi, i hate ponzi, sorry I call it a scam because its Therefore harm,
I lost around 0.15 btc
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:22:28 AM

i had invest 0.2 btc at golden-cows.com in 2014 but never get ROI because this site is become scam already and since that happened i will stay away from fonzi site because i believe every ponzi is pure scam
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:27:56 AM

From 4000 USD to 90?  What were those other investments?  Can you tell us specifically what those are?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:34:29 AM

---snip---
I was not much lucky Bitcoins in the beginning , i got scammed for approximately 500 $ for the first time and it was not all cause the horible chat at scrypt.cc made me invest some coins in that ponzi shit ..and maybe some more at gambling .
anyways ,if a user/newbie is active on bitcointalk then he saved himself from 99% scams or BTC losses, which i regret.
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 07:46:31 AM

I think i have lost perhaps about 0,5 BTC by placing them at a few exchanges who didn't pay me out.
If i use an exchange now, i don't let it stay for a long time at these exchanges. Only a few days.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:25:32 AM

Forex, a bad investment? I don't think so mate. I have been a forex trader for almost four years with good results, although I have to admit that my first couple of years were really hard.

My current interest in bitcoin has come precisely from my forex broker, which is nowadays promoting the btc as a new payment system.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:42:27 AM

not much around 2 btc in some x2 doubler at the time, when there was huge demand here and there, and plenty of scammer

but the big loss here is the missed opportunity at the beginning, to acquire easily many bitcoin, this was the real loss for many here
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 08:56:07 AM

My big win at paycoin 1.2BTC at zenminer maybe ~2btc from referal and free Ghs also buy some GHS
and my big lose in litecoin ~1.5 and paycoin ~1.2 and my yahoo+gmail account get hack i lose 60.000 stellar + 3btc  Cry
trace666

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:10:44 AM

Have times really moved on already?
I would have imagined that at least one of the above posters has been goxxed like me.
christinalorence

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:11:27 AM

At the first time I lose it many times. But times gone I won it.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:55:35 AM

How did you manage to recover your prior investment losses by using bitcoin? Are you day trading or investing in bitcoin based stuff? Would be nice to know how you managed to get 4000 back and in what time.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:17:34 AM

I think i have lost perhaps about 0,5 BTC by placing them at a few exchanges who didn't pay me out.
If i use an exchange now, i don't let it stay for a long time at these exchanges. Only a few days.

Yes that's a lesson many had to learn at the beginning.
Leave your coins at the exchange and you take the risk to never see it again.
Rule no.1: If you don't own the private keys, it's not your coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: