Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my "$2 to be paid in $1 + $0.5 + $0.5 format offer" thread removed?  (Read 797 times)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:54:00 AM

So on 8th, I'll get 14 APs more & then I'll get remaining 2 APs on Dec 22nd & then I'll become Junior Member here?
Yup, but you get 14 activity points every second tuesday, not rank specific amount. You however can get Potential activity by just making one post per activity period and later use all of those potential activity at once, by just making enough posts.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sardasa (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:59:21 AM

The time your thread keeps getting deleted, you should automatically know you're doing something wrong.
Off-topic, scams are not moderated. Its not a small forum as TBN.
Once again scams aren't moderated but spam or other unneeded threads are. Most likely your thread was deleted for ref spam once again.
You think people wouldn't start complaining if scams were moderated? Some may be mistaken, and moderators are volunteering for the "job" and only those with good decision skills are selected. Scams used to be moderated an year or so ago, but the rules changed . Why? Thats not relate to the thread.
If you don't agree with the rules, don't come to the forum at all then, its a private forum, you gotta follow the rules.

Why NOT implementing a rule of account being at least one month old with 50 quality posts (each of these posts has be at least 10 words or more) and no change in IP (unless proven legal) should be there in the account in order to access Market Place?Huh?
Bullcrap I call on that. People should be able to access the site from anywhere, say someone travels, someone accesses forum from work and then from home etc. Accounts can be bought. And also some newbies do offer good service/digital goods.
I am pretty sure even thread will be deleted
Meta is not moderated , it is only moderate-able by admin himself
will make some seniors fume at me BUT I am really pissed off here
Yes because your points are invalid

Its so easy to creat multi accounts in here that's why there are so many scammers.

Anyways, I am pretty sure you are trying to become a mod here BUT I sincerely hope you NEVER become one.
Thread locked!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: