Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yatırım önerisi  (Read 8082 times)
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:17:17 PM

Havelockinvestments borsasında b-mine hissesi şu anda çok karlı, her gün de kar payı dağıtıyor.
14 dolara düşen hisse, günlük 25 cente yakın kar payı ödemesi yapıyor. bence kaçırmayın BTCBTCBTC

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
Surger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:14:33 PM

Havelockinvestments borsasında b-mine hissesi şu anda çok karlı, her gün de kar payı dağıtıyor.
14 dolara düşen hisse, günlük 25 cente yakın kar payı ödemesi yapıyor. bence kaçırmayın BTCBTCBTC

Hocam konu, site ve sistem hakkında az bilgi vermeniz mumkun mu?
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:38:15 PM

Hocam konu, site ve sistem hakkında az bilgi vermeniz mumkun mu?

bildiğimiz borsa istanbul gibi bir şey havelockinvestments orada da şirketler boy gösteriyor, kimisi arada kar payı dağıtıyor aynı bistte olduğu gibi.
ama bu her gün dağıtıyor. Hızlı bir geri dönüş de sağlıyor

mhanbostanci
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1517

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 09:53:50 PM

Siteye üye oldum bakınıyorum.
ilgili hisse ile ilgili şöyle bir açıklama var:

Code:
Units Outstanding	2920
Last Price ฿0.02802000 (~$14.25)
Market Cap ฿81.8184 (~$41609.57)
Last Dividend ฿0.00069153 per unit on Dec 5th
Next Dividend ฿0.00069153 per unit on Dec 6th
Annual Yield 493.60%
Order Book View Order Book
Bitcoin Difficulty Derivative (BDD) is a set of three distinct linked contracts, B.MINE, B.SELL, and B.EXCH, that allows users to speculate on the future of the Bitcoin Network Difficulty.

B.MINE acts as a 100 GH/s (100 Gigahash per second) Mining Payout Contract (formerly colloquially known as a ‘Mining Bond’)
B.SELL is a bet that buyers overvalue B.MINE
B.EXCH is the contract that can be purchased to receive a BDD Pair (1 B.MINE and 1 B.SELL)

B.MINE allows its holder to receive daily dividends of the theoretical mining output of a 100GH/s Bitcoin miner. Dividends will be paid to holders of B.MINE at or around 12:00PM Eastern Time each day.

For an individual who wants to enter the Bitcoin mining space, purchasing B.MINE has the following advantages over purchasing a physical Bitcoin miner, or a miner-backed security:

• Mining payouts start immediately – there is no pre-order or shipping delay
• Since the payout is calculated via formula instead of on actual mining hardware performance, there are no mining pool fees, no risk of hardware failure, no risk of power outage, no risk of mining hardware underperforming its specifications, and no electricity bills
• Dividends are paid daily and not subject to minimum dividend payment limits
• B.MINE may be sold at any time into the Market for the Market Price, provided that there are buyers for it

Buyers can acquire a B.MINE contract in one of two ways:
1. Purchasing B.MINE on the open Market from another user, or
2. Purchasing B.EXCH, which is automatically exchanged for a BDD Pair (1 B.MINE and 1 B.SELL); and selling the B.SELL contract on the open Market

B.MINE’s daily dividend payout is calculated using the following formula:

B.MINE Hash Rate * Block Reward * 86400 * ((65535 / 2^48 )/Difficulty)

B.MINE Hash Rate is the set hash rate, in H/s (hashes per second) of B.MINE. This is set at 100GH/s (100,000,000,000 H/s)

Block Reward is the Bitcoin Network Block Reward for the current Difficulty. This is currently at 25 BTC per Block and will remain so until about sometime during 2016. However, When the actual Bitcoin Network Block Reward halves, this value will halve as well.

86400 is the number of seconds in a day, which is relevant because Bitcoin mining computation power is measured in hashes per second (H/s)

65535 / 2^48 is the constant which is divided by Difficulty to produce the likelihood of producing a Block in a single hash

Difficulty is the Bitcoin Network Difficulty at 12:00 PM Eastern Time on the day that dividends are paid out

B.MINE and Difficulty

Bitcoin Difficulty Derivative’s goal is to keep a maximum of 180 days (six months) worth of daily dividends at the current Difficulty in reserve for B.MINE. 180 Days of Dividends is referred to as the ‘Reserve’. The formula for calculating B.MINE’s dividend payout is based partly upon the Bitcoin Network Difficulty (the Difficulty). As the Difficulty changes, the fund’s target Reserve will change as well.

If the Difficulty increases then, at the Difficulty change, the total capital required to hold 180 days of B.MINE’s dividends will fall. If Difficulty falls, the total capital required to hold 180 days of B.MINE’s dividends will rise. If difficulty increases, a 100GH/s miner would pay out less in daily dividends; If difficulty falls, a 100GH/s miner would pay out more in daily dividends.

1 adet hissenin fiyatı : 0.02761990 bitcoin
günlük verdiği kar payı : 0.00069153 bitcoin
hissenin fiyatı önümüzdeki 40 günde aldığımız fiyatın altına düşmez ise ROI oluyoruz. Smiley
yada tersine bir mantıkla sermayeyi sıfırlamamız için 40 gün boyunca hissenin fiyatı verdiği temettü kadar ucuzlarsa 40 gün sonra yatırdığımız parayı almış oluruz.

bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:08:34 PM

Siteye üye oldum bakınıyorum.
ilgili hisse ile ilgili şöyle bir açıklama var:

Code:
Units Outstanding	2920
Last Price ฿0.02802000 (~$14.25)
Market Cap ฿81.8184 (~$41609.57)
Last Dividend ฿0.00069153 per unit on Dec 5th
Next Dividend ฿0.00069153 per unit on Dec 6th
Annual Yield 493.60%
Order Book View Order Book
Bitcoin Difficulty Derivative (BDD) is a set of three distinct linked contracts, B.MINE, B.SELL, and B.EXCH, that allows users to speculate on the future of the Bitcoin Network Difficulty.

B.MINE acts as a 100 GH/s (100 Gigahash per second) Mining Payout Contract (formerly colloquially known as a ‘Mining Bond’)
B.SELL is a bet that buyers overvalue B.MINE
B.EXCH is the contract that can be purchased to receive a BDD Pair (1 B.MINE and 1 B.SELL)

B.MINE allows its holder to receive daily dividends of the theoretical mining output of a 100GH/s Bitcoin miner. Dividends will be paid to holders of B.MINE at or around 12:00PM Eastern Time each day.

For an individual who wants to enter the Bitcoin mining space, purchasing B.MINE has the following advantages over purchasing a physical Bitcoin miner, or a miner-backed security:

• Mining payouts start immediately – there is no pre-order or shipping delay
• Since the payout is calculated via formula instead of on actual mining hardware performance, there are no mining pool fees, no risk of hardware failure, no risk of power outage, no risk of mining hardware underperforming its specifications, and no electricity bills
• Dividends are paid daily and not subject to minimum dividend payment limits
• B.MINE may be sold at any time into the Market for the Market Price, provided that there are buyers for it

Buyers can acquire a B.MINE contract in one of two ways:
1. Purchasing B.MINE on the open Market from another user, or
2. Purchasing B.EXCH, which is automatically exchanged for a BDD Pair (1 B.MINE and 1 B.SELL); and selling the B.SELL contract on the open Market

B.MINE’s daily dividend payout is calculated using the following formula:

B.MINE Hash Rate * Block Reward * 86400 * ((65535 / 2^48 )/Difficulty)

B.MINE Hash Rate is the set hash rate, in H/s (hashes per second) of B.MINE. This is set at 100GH/s (100,000,000,000 H/s)

Block Reward is the Bitcoin Network Block Reward for the current Difficulty. This is currently at 25 BTC per Block and will remain so until about sometime during 2016. However, When the actual Bitcoin Network Block Reward halves, this value will halve as well.

86400 is the number of seconds in a day, which is relevant because Bitcoin mining computation power is measured in hashes per second (H/s)

65535 / 2^48 is the constant which is divided by Difficulty to produce the likelihood of producing a Block in a single hash

Difficulty is the Bitcoin Network Difficulty at 12:00 PM Eastern Time on the day that dividends are paid out

B.MINE and Difficulty

Bitcoin Difficulty Derivative’s goal is to keep a maximum of 180 days (six months) worth of daily dividends at the current Difficulty in reserve for B.MINE. 180 Days of Dividends is referred to as the ‘Reserve’. The formula for calculating B.MINE’s dividend payout is based partly upon the Bitcoin Network Difficulty (the Difficulty). As the Difficulty changes, the fund’s target Reserve will change as well.

If the Difficulty increases then, at the Difficulty change, the total capital required to hold 180 days of B.MINE’s dividends will fall. If Difficulty falls, the total capital required to hold 180 days of B.MINE’s dividends will rise. If difficulty increases, a 100GH/s miner would pay out less in daily dividends; If difficulty falls, a 100GH/s miner would pay out more in daily dividends.

1 adet hissenin fiyatı : 0.02761990 bitcoin
günlük verdiği kar payı : 0.00069153 bitcoin
hissenin fiyatı önümüzdeki 40 günde aldığımız fiyatın altına düşmez ise ROI oluyoruz. Smiley
yada tersine bir mantıkla sermayeyi sıfırlamamız için 40 gün boyunca hissenin fiyatı verdiği temettü kadar ucuzlarsa 40 gün sonra yatırdığımız parayı almış oluruz.

40 günde kar payı hisse fiyatına ulaşıyor, sonra hissenizi satar çıkarsanız hisse parasını da almış olursunuz

mhanbostanci
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:20:07 PM

40 günde kar payı hisse fiyatına ulaşıyor, sonra hissenizi satar çıkarsanız hisse parasını da almış olursunuz

kar payı ödemelerini bildireceğimiz bir bitcoin adresine mi yoksa sitede ki hesaba mı yapıyorlar?
birde bu B.SELL nedir Wink  yıllık verimi %17.000 [evet doğru yazıyor yüzde on yedi bin]
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:23:30 PM

hocam fee ler cok yuksek geldi bana Smiley
Code:
 Withdrawal fees are currently 0.0010BTC, with 0.0005BTC being paid as a network transaction fee to ensure your withdrawal transaction is included in the blockchain quickly. 
bir de B.MINE, B.SELL, B.EXCH fonlari her ay %50 dusus gosteren fonlar. 40 gun sonrasina ne olacagini siz kestirebiliyor musunuz?
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 10:48:56 PM

hocam fee ler cok yuksek geldi bana Smiley
Code:
 Withdrawal fees are currently 0.0010BTC, with 0.0005BTC being paid as a network transaction fee to ensure your withdrawal transaction is included in the blockchain quickly. 
bir de B.MINE, B.SELL, B.EXCH fonlari her ay %50 dusus gosteren fonlar. 40 gun sonrasina ne olacagini siz kestirebiliyor musunuz?

Yani bu hisse ortalama ayda %50 kaybeden bir hisse mi?
gerçi hala karşı yatırım olur bu rakamlarla
mhanbostanci
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 10:59:52 PM

sırf deneme amaçlı 1 er tane aldım Smiley
bakalım ne olacak.

bileq
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:45:41 PM

b.mine fonu aciklamasinda yazdigi kadari ile 100gh lik uretimin kazanci kadar dagittigini soyluyor.
kar payi dagitimi da 100ghs ye denk geliyor (hatta kazancin ve 100 ghs gucunun fon bedeli hashnestteki s4 kadar oldugu soylenebilir)
buraya kadar isler yolunda gibi ama https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=B.MINE&action=getstats buradaki tablo hic icacici gelmedi bana
getirisi bakimindan alinabilecek bir risk gibi duruyor
passphrase

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:31:48 AM

Havelockinvestments sitesi güvenilirmi cointellect gibi çıkmasın
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 10:53:18 AM

Havelockinvestments sitesi güvenilirmi cointellect gibi çıkmasın

uzun bir süredir var daha hiç para çekmedim ama çekenler de 24 saatte çekiyormuş haberiniz olsun

altcoin_trader

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:11:18 AM

bakalım ne olacak.

Bunun yerine 15 mbtc ye level 7 bir char alıp 40 gün boyunca günde 1 saat online kalıp sadece çayırlıkta hayvan keseceksin.
level 9 a çıkıp 45 mbtc ye satacaksın. ne gerek var böyle borsa oyunlarına Wink

Forumgeiq

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:44:07 PM

bakalım ne olacak.

Bunun yerine 15 mbtc ye level 7 bir char alıp 40 gün boyunca günde 1 saat online kalıp sadece çayırlıkta hayvan keseceksin.
Hangi oyun bu ?
mhanbostanci
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 12:53:19 PM

Hangi oyun bu ?

sanırım silkroad. bi ara ha bire bunu oynuyordu Smiley
sonra LOL oynadı. şimdilerde allah bilir ne oynuyor. Hastalık bu başka bir şey değil.
ben vereyim sana 100 mbtc. her gün düzenli 1 saat ders çalış!
akustik

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 06:40:27 PM

b.mine fonu aciklamasinda yazdigi kadari ile 100gh lik uretimin kazanci kadar dagittigini soyluyor.
kar payi dagitimi da 100ghs ye denk geliyor (hatta kazancin ve 100 ghs gucunun fon bedeli hashnestteki s4 kadar oldugu soylenebilir)
buraya kadar isler yolunda gibi ama https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=B.MINE&action=getstats buradaki tablo hic icacici gelmedi bana

Dagıtım 100 ghs ise hisse satıldıkça dağıtılan pay azalmayacak mı?
bileq
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:02:18 PM

Dagıtım 100 ghs ise hisse satıldıkça dağıtılan pay azalmayacak mı?

linki kontrol etmedim yazdigim link calismamis.
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=B.MINE
sekmelerde dividends e baktigimizda payin azalmasina etki eden faktor btc deki diff degisimi olarak gozukuyor. periyodik olarak azalacak/artacaktir elbette.
diff de dusme sozkonusu olmazsa muhtemelen fonu elden cikarirkenki fiyat aldigin fiyatin altinda olacagini dusunuyorum
akustik

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:27:00 PM

Ne bileyim bana çok da karlı bir yatırım olarak gelmedi
Alanlar bol kazanırlar umarım Smiley
bileq
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:53:53 PM

genesis de cloud mining yapmak yerine maintaince fee odemeden 100gh lik kazi yapar gibi b.mine fonu almak daha karli olacagi kesin Smiley
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:59:19 PM

Havelock Investments çok eski bir borsadır. Alım satım ve Bitcoin çekiminde sorun yaşamazsınız. Ama 40-50 günde ROI gösteren hisseye kuşkuyla bakmak lazım.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀