Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 11:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need advice in bitcoin advertising 0.30 BTC budget  (Read 971 times)
Owlclix (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:29:18 PM

Hello there

as many could know i m www.luckybitco.in owner (for thouse who dont know its a unique bitcoin faucet)

i have advertised my site and will not say that results was that bad till today site have 3810
unfortunately not many are active!

i have advertised in all bitcoin banner ad services .

I see new sites are opening and gets around 10k members in just first weeks Sad

what is they secret ?

i have now 0.30 BTC that i could use for advertising !

Anyone have any good suggestions how to advertise my site more successful?

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:35:56 PM

I would suggest a signature campaign but I think you are already doing that or done it in the past. If it's not ongoing, I would try again, if you still don't get results, I would try other sources of traffic that are related to gambling but not necessary to Bitcoin to introduce new people to the concept of Bitcoin gambling. If all else fails, I would try to look at the service im providing and try to improve it and guess why it's not working.
Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:38:59 PM

I would suggest a signature campaign but I think you are already doing that or done it in the past. If it's not ongoing, I would try again, if you still don't get results, I would try other sources of traffic that are related to gambling but not necessary to Bitcoin to introduce new people to the concept of Bitcoin gambling. If all else fails, I would try to look at the service im providing and try to improve it and guess why it's not working.

I did not started signature campaign yet!I m thinking about that an i think that could work! Thanks for reply Smiley
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:45:53 PM

Signature campaigns are great way of increase people's awareness of your service, site or project. You can launch small scale signature campaign, but for your limited budget it won't last long.
Unless your rates will be really low, that is. Another option is purchasing ad banner directly on bitcointalk, but from I could tell these cost around 3 BTC, if I am not wrong.
Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:47:50 PM

Signature campaigns are great way of increase people's awareness of your service, site or project. You can launch small scale signature campaign, but for your limited budget it won't last long.
Unless your rates will be really low, that is. Another option is purchasing ad banner directly on bitcointalk, but from I could tell these cost around 3 BTC, if I am not wrong.

About purchasing ad banner directly on bitcointalk i m afraid to spend so much  money and fail in results Sad
but have considered it also!
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:47:57 PM

Hello there

as many could know i m www.luckybitco.in owner (for thouse who dont know its a unique bitcoin faucet)

i have advertised my site and will not say that results was that bad till today site have 3810

what is they secret ?

Have you tried contacting faucet rotator website? ask them to add your website maybe that'll increase visitors to your faucet website.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 04:48:13 PM

go social media marketing if possible adwords to target demographics.
Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:54:45 PM

Hello there

what is they secret ?

Have you tried contacting faucet rotator website? ask them to add your website maybe that'll increase visitors to your faucet website.

Yup have done that!
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:56:57 PM

Have you tried mellowads? I am a publisher on that one, and for what I get paid, I guess advertisers should be getting good results (if not, the payments would be very much reduced and that is not the case).

Signature campaign would be a nice idea too. If you have done it before, you could change focus. Perhaps offering more satoshis for posting in the microearning section. In other parts of the forum faucets are not so popular.

Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:00:44 PM

Have you tried mellowads? I am a publisher on that one, and for what I get paid, I guess advertisers should be getting good results (if not, the payments would be very much reduced and that is not the case).

Signature campaign would be a nice idea too. If you have done it before, you could change focus. Perhaps offering more satoshis for posting in the microearning section. In other parts of the forum faucets are not so popular.

I have been advertising in mellowads got some results !
How do you think signature campaign would work if i would offer some amount of satoshi for each signup? not for posts?
Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 05:06:05 PM

go social media marketing if possible adwords to target demographics.
could be effective and expensive also !But i bet results could be good also!
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:02:56 AM

Your targeted customer is gamblers and Bitcoiner. I would say that your best bet would be to advertise at AdBit.co and A-ads for Bitcoiner. Google Adsense or BuySellAds for gamblers and Bitcoiner.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:42:06 AM

Actually for bitcoin related investment and gambling sites, this forum is full of customers. Just run signature campaign for some months. If you don't have more than .30BTC than only take lower ranked members for cheaper per post rate, if you have more than that try to run bid ads on adbitco etc site.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 09:49:12 AM

I have been advertising in mellowads got some results !
How do you think signature campaign would work if i would offer some amount of satoshi for each signup? not for posts?

If you did signature campaign and paid out for sign ups I doubt many people would use it in signatures.  Paid per post is more certain.

hunnaryb

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 09:58:30 AM

One of the fallacies i've seen from startups is that their advertising and marketing are the secondary importance in terms of spend. Infact, these budgets should be the primary. Your budget probably won't make much difference, but a start would be to work organic facebook likes. You could then look at getting some banner ad's up on some of the main media outlets around the btc space.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 10:04:52 AM

Actually for bitcoin related investment and gambling sites, this forum is full of customers. Just run signature campaign for some months. If you don't have more than .30BTC than only take lower ranked members for cheaper per post rate, if you have more than that try to run bid ads on adbitco etc site.

Your targeted customer is gamblers and Bitcoiner. I would say that your best bet would be to advertise at AdBit.co and A-ads for Bitcoiner. Google Adsense or BuySellAds for gamblers and Bitcoiner.

Its not gambling its a free faucet no deposits Wink
Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 10:07:13 AM

One of the fallacies i've seen from startups is that their advertising and marketing are the secondary importance in terms of spend. Infact, these budgets should be the primary. Your budget probably won't make much difference, but a start would be to work organic facebook likes. You could then look at getting some banner ad's up on some of the main media outlets around the btc space.
Also true!
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 03:01:37 PM

With your low budget for publicity, i think that twitter campaing could be better for you (twitter campaigns reach more people with lower prices), or a contest for users with more referrals (to avoid bought referrals or false vpn referrals, valid only with referrals that played some amount). with prizes in Btc.
Owlclix (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 05:14:57 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2015, 07:03:24 PM by Owlclix

With your low budget for publicity, i think that twitter campaing could be better for you (twitter campaigns reach more people with lower prices), or a contest for users with more referrals (to avoid bought referrals or false vpn referrals, valid only with referrals that played some amount). with prizes in Btc.

its not that low i think!Let me ask how much then is good?

also i think i will try twitter ads
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:10:50 PM

its not that low i think!Let me ask how much then is good?

also i think i will try twitter ads

Sorry its not low, 0.30Btc is a nice amount (and with the incresing price of bitcoin, a very nice amount), but could be low for month on a signature campaing for example.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: