Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 01:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: have Payza (25$) need BTC  (Read 473 times)
jh0w4n1z (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 11:15:42 PM

Hello,

i have 25$ payza which i want to exchange with BTC Current rate.

you are going 1st

or

you have better trust rating then i am going 1st

or

escrow
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:07:13 AM

~snipped~

No one here will do a 1:1 exchange with payza because of many reasons. Like they have 2.5% receiving fees. It is reversible and others
You can have a look at my thread that i was also looking to exchange my $110 payza to bitcoins : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241889.0

Few people made their offers in my pm but they all were 10+ percentage. Only zazarb offered me a good amount but that also goes for around 7% and more with 3-5 days waiting. No instant
If you still wants to exchange at same rate then good luck otherwise ask me and i might help you with this
jh0w4n1z (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:57:33 PM

~snipped~

No one here will do a 1:1 exchange with payza because of many reasons. Like they have 2.5% receiving fees. It is reversible and others
You can have a look at my thread that i was also looking to exchange my $110 payza to bitcoins : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1241889.0

Few people made their offers in my pm but they all were 10+ percentage. Only zazarb offered me a good amount but that also goes for around 7% and more with 3-5 days waiting. No instant
If you still wants to exchange at same rate then good luck otherwise ask me and i might help you with this

hello,

i have done payza to btc before at 1:1 , a needy person will always do this.

anyways payza also have withdraw option to BTC and they charge 2% fee which is not to much but the problem with it is 3 to 5 days they take to complete it, as this thread is also 2 days old i might now do it with payza will take about 5 days more
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:49:03 PM

I think the best choice is to withdraw your money through Payza processor, the fee isn't much and also you will earn the earning rate needed when making exchange elsewhere .
anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:54:29 PM

well i bet for this amount you can find a good guy here i mean you are even a trusted member and the amoaunt its not much unfortunatly as a newbie or jr me dnt have eeven a minor opinion on this soo i guess i just hope all goes good to you
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:02:23 PM

anyways payza also have withdraw option to BTC and they charge 2% fee which is not to much but the problem with it is 3 to 5 days they take to complete it, as this thread is also 2 days old i might now do it with payza will take about 5 days more

Then I guess you should go with payza withdraw because that will only take 3-5 business days. Instead of waiting here that might be the best option
1:1 exchange is hard to find for payza and even if it is possible that will take time so its better to withdraw legally
jh0w4n1z (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:44:16 PM

Then I guess you should go with payza withdraw because that will only take 3-5 business days. Instead of waiting here that might be the best option
1:1 exchange is hard to find for payza and even if it is possible that will take time so its better to withdraw legally

i have done already, i will be closing this thread now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: