Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you support a campaign to encourage the general public to use bitcoin?
Yes. - 39 (92.9%)
No. - 3 (7.1%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Encouraging people to adopt Bitcoin.  (Read 3438 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:18:49 AM

I am already encouraging friends or family members to start using it even though the results are not the best cause bitcoin is still something new to them and they are afraid to use it,at least there are a few of them that are open minded and see the potential this coin has and grab the chance  Grin
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:20:58 AM

I've been in and out of the Bitcoin scene since it's start. More and more, over the years, I've been overwhelmingly convinced that it is worthwhile. I believe there is a need to get more people to accept Bitcoin as something very real and useful. It will help with the growth of the community and help to insure the future use and growth of Bitcoin in general if we show people that they can be a part of it. I do not have the money to do something like this alone, but what I do have is passion, tenacity, and of course time. Personally, I see a huge opportunity here and hope others do to.

I made a forum thread about bitcoin in a internet marketing related forum for people in my country.

All of them said:

"This is a speculation bubble.Don`t use this shit.You will lose money."

This is what people think about bitcoin. Undecided

Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:35:23 PM

yes i am encouraging my friends to adopt bitcoin. some of my friends trade bitcoin because of my advising and thanks Allah that they are very happy with their decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: