Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk.org ON-SITE LOTTERY ROUND #1 // Ends at $50  (Read 567 times)
zfe (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:28:16 AM

IF ANYONE IS WEARY ABOUT THIS, I'D BE HAPPY TO ALLOW AN ESCROW TO HOLD THE ADDRESS & IDENTIFIER.

Hi everyone, I'm happy to introduce a new lottery that's based on-site. This way no one has to sign up, no one has to verify provably fair & you can feel safe with the funds being held at an escrow (if needed).

Every time we finish a lottery, we will create a new thread with the same name & put "ROUND #{number of round}"

The way this is done is simple.
To enter, you must send any amount of BTC over $1 (this helps clean up the messy 1 cent transactions & faster lotteries). The more money you put in, the bigger chance you have of winning.

For example, if someone puts in $40 & someone puts $10 in, then these are the odds.
4:1. Person #1 has their number entered 4 times & person #2 has their number entered once. We then use a randomiser python script that chooses one of the numbers & the winner is the one who gets the BTC.

The BTC address we are using for this is 1LottrYnAvS9LZveKsgQyMpAcTGbJQyxfZ

Minimum: $1 deposit.
The draw is every time the wallet reaches $50.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:31:06 AM

many users already tried this kind of lottery in the past but didnt succeeded. anyway, if you have control over the bitcoin address for funds then the escrow cant do anything if you run the funds sent on that address. the address should be solely controled by the escrow if you want transparency and the result should be drawn by the escrow too
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2015, 11:32:04 AM

Of course escrow is required for something like this. They must hold the coins AND get the random number so there's proof you're not manipulating this. Contact an escrow here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
And don't even post your own address. Otherwise it looks bad for you and could get negative trust.

zfe (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:36:33 AM

I'll contact an escrow about this.
And that was the address I was planning on using for this not my own personal one.

But if needed, the escrow can create their own address.
Okay, I can also send them the python script once ready & the numbers to use.
bit3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 11:40:17 AM

I'll contact an escrow about this.
And that was the address I was planning on using for this not my own personal one.

But if needed, the escrow can create their own address.
Okay, I can also send them the python script once ready & the numbers to use.
Ofcourse the escrow will create his own address.And yes escrow will run the script so that you don't manipulate the results.
P.S I think it belongs to games and rounds.

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 12:42:22 PM

But how tickets will be identified, it is better to give a number to every user for their deposit and pick one out of it from random.org.
If any escrow want to escrow this kind of lottery than i think there are lots of people like me willing to join this lottery.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:22:15 PM

You spent few words only for a lottery game (witch idea itself has been used tons of times) and with no site as well. IMHO you won't succeed and maybe you deserve it, but please don't think I'm evil to you but it's just that you're trying to make money without any effort.
zfe (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 02:30:48 PM

I take 0% of the money..
I'm not making this for my own profit.

Maybe it'll help some other people.
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 12:58:30 AM

It seems to me like a scam.

shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:40:00 AM

It hard to trust newbie hold the fund not all of us interested in lottery without site
ajrah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:46:40 AM

It hard to trust newbie hold the fund not all of us interested in lottery without site

I don't think he OP is a Newbie in this field, look he even have a vanity BTC address for this lottery.

I think BTC address should be the address of the address of escrow and there shouldn't be limit as to when the draw will take place like if it reaches $50, I can easily send $45 so odd are higher on my side and the rest will be to the others who will join to fill the rest of the $5.

Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 02:39:16 AM

Its just a title newbie..
Maybe its someone from here too.
Yeah its would be great if escrow is provided. So then it would more trustable.. but only choose trusted member from forum here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: