Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: £600 Loan From Tenakha  (Read 2179 times)
Projects (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 11:05:38 PM

£75 more repaid - balance now stands at £325

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 09:16:11 AM

50GBP (last week) and 75GBP (this week) received from Projects.
As usual - on time, no fuss, no problem!

Thank you Projects. All the best in your ventures! :-)
Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 04:16:05 PM

£25 more repaid today - balance outstanding is now £300

Buying Bitcoins for cash or gold/silver bullion many methods to pay you - pm me for more information
Bank transfer, Cash, Postal Order, Western Union, MoneyGram, SEPA, Amazon & More  - Worldwide Transfers Available
*NEW* BTC for Citibank P2P transfers - USD/EUR please pm me for more information
Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 11:51:51 AM

Paid another £25 today - £275 now due.

tenakha

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 12:32:39 PM

Have received 2 lots of £25.00 from Projects - as agreed. All on time. No fuss, no problems.
Thank you Projects!
Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 01:25:18 AM

Just paid another £75 - only £200 due now.

Projects (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 09:50:26 AM

Just repaid this now in full.
I would like to say thank you Tenakha for all your help over the last 6 months - you were one of the first people to give me a chance and lend to me and you really helped to get my business off the ground.
Lots of people doubted me on this forum but I continue to (and will continue to) prove them wrong.
I hope we will do more business in the future as this has been nothing but a positive experience for me.

Kind Regards,
Projects

Slushpuppy

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 01:26:50 PM

This is what reality is all about
tenakha

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 03:34:53 PM

Just to confirm,

Projects has fully paid off the loan made to him.

He consistently made repayments on or before time.

I was also given a very reasonable return on the loan.

The loan was made on a 0% interest basis - but where I was paid a percentage of profits made.

I wish Projects all the best in his future projects, and can only say it was a pleasure to be able to help kickstart what he is doing now.

All round top-bloke. Hope to do business with him again soon.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 27, 2013, 03:57:17 PM

This is what reality is all about

This is how loans are SUPPOSED to go.

Kudos!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: